Sectarian slur by celtic employee

You say that my post is "pish"

I actually started to pull your post apart but deleted it as I did not want to offend you. You obviously did not show me the same respect.

I appreciate your loyalty to the Protestant Faith but I am an atheist and really have no time for any religion.

You wont pull my post apart as everything I said was the truth and shite attitudes like yours is the reason why we are fcked in this country.

What this wee cow said is utterly acceptable and she should be getting done for it.

Even if one particular Government at one particular time decides that certain playground name calling is a criminal offence, you do not serve the cause of justice by complaining about other playground insults.

For me, it would be preferable to question the legitimacy of the law, rather than using it to complain about another group.

It is the thin edge of the wedge where we believe we are creating a tolerant society by, in fact, supporting an intolerant society.

Look at the enforced changes in attitudes in the last 15 years and tell me that I am wrong.

The only hope of changing the narrative is if everyone, on all sides, is so pissed off with the situation that they all demand change. Until we have a level playing field you have no chance of the more tolerant society you crave.

You wont pull my post apart as everything I said was the truth and shite attitudes like yours is the reason why we are fcked in this country.

What this wee cow said is utterly acceptable and she should be getting done for it.

today EVERYONE with social media needs to bombard the net with this as she is getting away with this otherwise.

WE ALL need to tweet this and then retweet her comments and make it trend on twitter as it will have been posted so much

You aren't getting it because if you did, you wouldn't have posted what you did.

She works for Celtic and posted on social media "feck the huns" and then posted it again.. That's a sectarian hate crime.
Imagine , one of our club's employees posted feck the poets or feck the 19th Century Terrorist bast*rds ..They would be plastered all over the media and already charged by the cops

She isn't even in the papers for her sectarianism.. That's the difference.

We on here shouldn't need to keep posting on social media shaming her and the very fact the media are ignoring this is frankly sinister!
Compare this to the furore over Donald Findlay singing songs(with sectarian language and expletives) at a private party, all over the papers and TV for weeks, and being forced to resign. Whereas with a Celtc employee using sectarian terms and expletives, it is simply a non event.

Compare this to the furore over Donald Findlay singing songs(with sectarian language and expletives) at a private party, all over the papers and TV for weeks, and being forced to resign. Whereas with a Celtc employee using sectarian terms and expletives, it is simply a non event.

I also think its a non event as not enough people on here have bothered to get on social media and tweet about this and then retweet to make it flood the net..

there are way too many that are prepared to moan but do sod all to highlight things

Proves beyond any doubt the mentally challengeds have huge influence on the mhedia and what stories are suppressed to protect the scums reputation

If PS also ignore this sectarian theme by a Celtc employee then it’s further evidence of their control

The boot had the cheek to post the sectarian comment twice on different social media platforms and then try and protect and delete her account

The fact this has not been reported on is a disgrace and the boot is being by protected by Lieswells puppets

Our country is phucked if the SNP remain in power

Proves beyond any doubt the mentally challengeds have huge influence on the mhedia and what stories are suppressed to protect the scums reputation

If PS also ignore this sectarian theme by a Celtc employee then it’s further evidence of their control

The boot had the cheek to post the sectarian comment twice on different social media platforms and then try and protect and delete her account

The fact this has not been reported on is a disgrace and the boot is being by protected by Lieswells puppets

They cant control the internet though and that's why everyone should have got on message that has twitter/facebook and all took 5/10 mins to tweet about this. I don't think that we have worked as a solid unit on this

The example I would give is that they the other day for Defoe trending as they all together posted about Defoe in relation to Adrian Durham's comment on Foster...

They had Defoe trending at number 2 yesterday for a while...

We could have made them have to take notice but ,way too many haven't bothered and now she's getting away with this...This for me is the last day we have to deal with this as after today its just going to be about the election results..

It is noticeable that stories like this and the one about the bigoted Scottish priest in Rome which directly reflect bigotry within Celtic FC and the Roman Catholic Church have been spiked.

This speaks of pressure from Peters Lawwell and Kearney.

It suits much of the politics-media-law network to maintain the pretence that sectarianism in Scotland is mostly a one-way street. This is justified on the basis of songs sung by a minority of Rangers fans.

The recent report demonstrating that 40% of pupils attending Roman Catholic schools held bigoted opinions was covered on the inside pages of some papers but a large amount of space in these articles was devoted to comments from NBM’s David Scott and Kearney. It certainly didn’t lead to coverage and discussion of the type we saw after Steve Clarke was called a ‘a 19th Century Terrorist b*****d’.

Can WE ALL pleasejust get moving on this as she will have got away with her sectarian abuse..

This idiot is trying to say the Celtic bigot didn't say anything sectarian as hun isn't sectarian!!

If anyone answers him an puts him right please don't abuse him, just hit him with facts....

Last edited:
Can WE ALL pleasejust get moving on this as she will have got away with her sectarian abuse..

This idiot is trying to say the Celtic bigot didn't say anything sectarian as hun isn't sectarian!!

If anyone answers him an puts him right please don't abuse him, just hit him with facts....

bump

I have told you twice now that I "get it".

I have also told you that I agree that there should be parity.

Have either Peanut Heid or a changing room wankstress offended me?

No

Do we really need the Police to be involved in pish like this?

No

Please do not suggest again that I am not "getting it".
Do we need Police Scotland involved? You are correct there is no need as they have a few more pressing matters to be getting on with.

However, that needs to be case across the board. Sectarianism, racism, etc cannot be dealt with selectively. There needs to be parity and fairness across the board.

The term "Hun" annoys me more than offends me to be honest. There is no doubt though it is used in a sectarian manner.

It is however not treated in the same manner as other supposedly sectarian terns.

Until that is addressed by the Scottish Government and reported fairly in the media we will rightly have many here and in the real world calling out the double standards. This is the bigger issue.

A question I would ask what happened to that Judas that took the 40 pieces of silver from the papers, with his contribution on Findlay, did he get hunted out!

Sorry I wasn't around on the forum last night or I could have saved you all some time and energy.

At best this guy is a troll. At worst, well let's just say he doesn't refer to "them" as poets, mentally challengeds or 19th Century Terrorists for a reason, and I seriously doubt that reason is he rises above all that.

Mr Coolatballet likes to think he's clever. He's really not.

Sorry I wasn't around on the forum last night or I could have saved you all some time and energy.

At best this guy is a troll. At worst, well let's just say he doesn't refer to "them" as poets, mentally challengeds or 19th Century Terrorists for a reason, and I seriously doubt that reason is he rises above all that.

Mr Coolatballet likes to think he's clever. He's really not.

If you think I am trolling then go ahead and report me.

You are the guy who described the death of the poor young victim of the terrorist at London Bridge as "vicious karma", so I really cannot take anything you say seriously.

I have given my views on this topic and would rather not take up any more space in this thread. If you want to give me a piece of your incisive intellect, then you can PM me.

Last edited:
I’ve just reported FARE to themselves.

“FARE network retweeting messages supporting someone describing Rangers fans as Manky Mob. Also clearly following people who are very anti Rangers. Supporting the term ‘Manky mob’ especially when referencing an incident 30+ years ago is not consistent with stopping bigotry or working with clubs to encourage improvements they have made. “

I won’t hear anything but they will get the point. I also suggested they speak to any Glasgow area employees without naming names.

I'm sure a Ref got hounded out of his job, when the Pope came to Glasgow,he done a road sign image with head of the cult church,saying stay away.

Last edited:

She's got away with it.

That tweet is from a Celtic employee and is still on her page (I think). Don't do Twitter.

If it's still there 24 hours after posting it and nothing has happened then she is operating under celtc FC banner... she's got away with it.

We might as well accept our place as 2nd class citizens.

At least she’ll be happy that some other rabid TIm within FARE has managed to take the spotlight off her for a bit, but here’s the bottom line.

It appears she’s still in a job. Therefore, according to Liewell and his midden, it’s ok to call us what she did. “Cover up, say nothing, move along now!”

When you consider the depth of the big scandal they all knew about, who in any way is surprised by “the club like no other” and their lack of reaction. They’re right on that front by the way, they’re unlike any other club and not in a good way.

She's got away with it.

That tweet is from a Celtic employee and is still on her page (I think). Don't do Twitter.

If it's still there 24 hours after posting it and nothing has happened then she is operating under celtc FC banner... she's got away with it.

We might as well accept our place as 2nd class citizens.
That's because of apathy on here to work together to nail them.

We could have all tweeted and then retweeted this and had a hashtag that would have ended up trending..theres still a few hrs to go until the papers are just about the election..

Just work as a unit and do something rather than just letting her get away with this..

If they can cover up years of historical crimes, then a tweet from a wee fat boot isn’t going to phase them.
The Scottish media is rife with these bastards from ground level up and their whole agenda revolves around trying to put a stop to our advances on and off the pitch.

Just keep doing what we are doing and they will turn on each other.

They cannot control the internet though and that's why I've tried and tried on this thread for us all to work as a unit and to get this rancid bigoted boot trending on twitter

#CelticFCemployee&sectarianbigot

that along with the pictures and information about her and nothing else and just keep tweeting and retweeting would have had her trending and the media would have had to take notice

They cannot control the internet though and that's why I've tried and tried on this thread for us all to work as a unit and to get this rancid bigoted boot trending on twitter

#CelticFCemployee&sectarianbigot

that along with the pictures and information about her and nothing else and just keep tweeting and retweeting would have had her trending and the media would have had to take notice
Not very good at Twitter, how do I find the original Tweet?

Celtic probe physio over ‘f*** the huns’ post with trophy after Betfred Cup win
  • Jonathan Whitelaw
CELTIC are probing a club physio after a picture showed her posing with the league cup alongside a message saying “F*** the Huns”.
Caitlin Brown, 24, posted a snap on Facebook showing her proudly holding the trophy after Sunday’s victory.
But the picture was captioned with “F*** the Huns” beside a four-leaf clover and green heart emoji.
Following complaints, Facebook then deleted the post as it breached their rules on “hate speech”.
But the pic was put on her page again, this time with a comment saying: “Since FB removed my post for saying F the Huns”.
Her bosses at Celtic - where she has worked as a sports therapist with the women’s team for four years - confirmed they were investigating the posts.
Mum-of-one Brown later changed her name on Facebook before deleting the account yesterday.
Anti-bigotry campaigners have now urged Celtic to take part in an education project.
Dave Scott of Nil by Mouth said: ‘The term Hun is hotly contested with some regarding it as deeply sectarian and others seeing it as just a generic term of abuse.
“Context is always key. At the very least it’s a loaded term which is never used kindly and certainly isn’t in this instance.
“We have a Scottish Government backed workplace project which seeks to challenge attitudes and educate employees on these issues. Celtic have never taken part to it but given this incident it sounds like something the club should seriously consider.”

David Scott's comments are fucking embarrassing.

"The term Hun is hotly contested with some regarding it as deeply sectarian and others seeing it as just a generic term of abuse. Context is always key. At the very least it's a loaded term which is never used kindly and certainly isn't in this instance."

Can anyone imagine this rabble-rousing wet-wipe ever saying, "The term 19th Century Terrorist is hotly contested with some regarding it as deeply sectarian and others seeing it as just a generic term of abuse."?

No, me neither.

"The term Hun is hotly contested with some regarding it as deeply sectarian and others seeing it as just a generic term of abuse. Context is always key. At the very least it's a loaded term which is never used kindly and certainly isn't in this instance."
Give it to him with both barrels FB

Well done bears but don't stop here, Glasgows a small city, I'm sure this could drag on for a long while

I'm sure Mr Scott is from Northern Ireland. He must have missed all the Kill All Huns graffiti on the walls in IRA enclaves. Was does he think the term huns means ?

Back