Sectarian slur by celtic employee

She will have been brought up in an environment that hates instead of loves.

The evidence is there for all to see.

Instead of standing with the cup her team has just won and posting something positive like "congratulations", her natural reaction is to spout hate towards her teams rivals and their supporters.

In short she is a fxxking cretin.

She will have been told not to worry by her bosses at the filth who will let it blow over since it will be forgotten in a few days.

Thats why we ALL should be reporting her to the governing body of her job to get her suspended or sacked..

I don't think there's a Rangers fan alive who is offended by her comments. We'll all hear what she said from mates, workmates etc all the time and it's water off a duck's back to us. What we do find annoying/offensive is the lack of parity when it comes to dealing with these matters and the authorities favouring Celtic supporters at every turn should they happen to be pulled up for it. All we ask for is fairness, we leave the mock offended stuff to the Tims.
Well said, it really amazes me people from our side still don’t get it’s not what these morons say it’s the fact when they say it the relevant bodies fecking ignore it.
People who just want to let it slide are the main reason this country is run by the lunatic fringe.
So many apathetic people on our side of the fence.

I'm happy this has finally made it to more of the media now..little bit of endless tweeting to the media about this goes a long way..:))

DefiniteFormalChimneyswift-size_restricted.gif
Great work Muttley

I don't think there's a Rangers fan alive who is offended by her comments. We'll all hear what she said from mates, workmates etc all the time and it's water off a duck's back to us. What we do find annoying/offensive is the lack of parity when it comes to dealing with these matters and the authorities favouring Celtic supporters at every turn should they happen to be pulled up for it. All we ask for is fairness, we leave the mock offended stuff to the Tims.
I'm offended by the dirty sectarian boot and being a Rangers fan as far as I can see I'm alive

The FARE guy who defended Scott Brown singing Hun in his retweet’s is from NI. He therefore knows it means Protestant in a derogatory context so I’d guess is he will keep his job in FARE and she will keep hers at Celtic because both are essentially organisations which condone or dismiss their own bigotry but condemn others. NBM must continue with this charade, the wagons must be circled, or the games up.
reading some of the apologists from so called Rangers fans they would be happy that the game is up

She will have been brought up in an environment that hates instead of loves.

The evidence is there for all to see.

Instead of standing with the cup her team has just won and posting something positive like "congratulations", her natural reaction is to spout hate towards her teams rivals and their supporters.

In short she is a fxxking cretin.

She will have been told not to worry by her bosses at the filth who will let it blow over since it will be forgotten in a few days.
Can you imagine the fall out if it were the opposite.

“We have a Scottish Government backed workplace project which seeks to challenge attitudes and educate employees on these issues.
"Celtic have never taken part to it but given this incident it sounds like something the club should seriously consider.”

They are not very good at admitting they have a problem at tin city.

If we are ALL serious about wanting this bigot to be sacked then we ALL need to make this happen as unless we do she, will be laughing at us as she will have been allowed to get away with her bigotry.

I've already reported her and would urge all others to take 5 minutes out to do the same because unless we report her on mass then, she is getting away with her abuse towards our club and support.

The form is easy to complete and just post the link in with the form to explain why you are reporting her.

So has this wee fucking boot got off with this as expected?

Did everyone report her to her governing body for her job? I did that but ,if the majority of posters didn't then she probably will keep her role but if she's not reported to the governing body.

Dave Scott of Nil by Mouth said: ‘The term Hun is hotly contested with some regarding it as deeply sectarian and others seeing it as just a generic term of abuse.
“Context is always key. At the very least it’s a loaded term which is never used kindly and certainly isn’t in this instance.

OK then... the term 19th Century Terrorist is a legitimate word to describe Irish settlers and is in no way a sectarian slur... but we get hammered for it. Lines have been drawn. FU(K THEY 19th Century Terrorist (UNTS!.. But of course... context is key, eh Dave. %^*& Dave the 19th Century Terrorist

I didn't realise that we are the only group of people who are abused and don't get to say what's offensive. My bad.

Nonce FC definitely trying to bury this

An employee should be dismissed immediately but we all know Lieswell will be protecting the bitch

She should be away by now

The fact that she reposted the picture and in a roundabout way included the message again clearly shows a lack of remorse on her part.

This is something that I would hope would be looked at but probably wont be which is why people are correctly pushing the matter.

What I wouldn't want to see is a barrage of abuse she's no doubt going to get from some idiots because it would completely undermine the point we're trying to make and would provide more headlines than the original post. People calling her a 19th Century Terrorist cow on here is one thing but as soon as it starts on a more "public" social platform we'll no doubt be the ones in the firing line.

If this has been the other way around the Scum would have spoken out, what have Rangers said? They'd probably have been arrested too.

If this has been the other way around the Scum would have spoken out, what have Rangers said? They'd probably have been arrested too.
Correct but the difference is they would also on masse have complained to her governing body for her profession and got her investigated..If we all did that then there may have been more impact on her.

If we all could work as a team

sadly like the c@nt from fare, this just magically dies a death with no consequences,our board had a perfect opportunity to at least show us they are working proactively on our behalf,by going for the cretin and the sham organisation he works for,but it looks like we were writing our xmas cards out at the time,

sadly like the c@nt from fare, this just magically dies a death with no consequences,our board had a perfect opportunity to at least show us they are working proactively on our behalf,by going for the cretin and the sham organisation he works for,but it looks like we were writing our xmas cards out at the time,

It's wild mate. This, the guy from FARE who tweeted and the councillors who got found out behaving shadily over the fan zone. There's just no follow up.

It's wild mate. This, the guy from FARE who tweeted and the councillors who got found out behaving shadily over the fan zone. There's just no follow up.
I think we were told Rangers are taking it up with UEFA. No need for a statement in that one imo so long as they follow up with UEFA.

Has everyone reported her for the repeated sectarian behaviour by one of the members of their profession?

Can't leave it all to @muttley and moan on here that she's getting away with her bigoted behaviour.

Politely ask them their views and what action they intend to take?

Thanks mate..I just hope we all can still do this as there is still time before her governing body breaks up for the holiday period..

Did everyone report her to her governing body for her job? I did that but ,if the majority of posters didn't then she probably will keep her role but if she's not reported to the governing body.
Dear Brother Arch,
Further to your email regarding a recent social media posting by a Sports Therapist called Caitlin Brown. The Society of Sports Therapists was aware of the postings and understands that they have subsequently been removed and that Celtic Football Club is investigating the matter.

Unfortunately, as a professional organisation for Sports Therapists The Society of Sports Therapists cannot take any action against this person as she is not and never has been a member nor student member of it. Therefore, whilst the Society is extremely perturbed that a Sports Therapist should post such comments it has no power or governance of the individual concerned. It is also an example as to why Sports Therapists must be statutorily regulated. This would then ensure that no practitioner could work unless they were registered and accountable.

We are sorry for any disappointment caused by this response. However, we also hope that you appreciate the frustration that The Society of Sports Therapists feels when matters such as this occur and it has no power to intervene.

Kind regards & best wishes

The Admin Team

Dear Brother Arch,
Further to your email regarding a recent social media posting by a Sports Therapist called Caitlin Brown. The Society of Sports Therapists was aware of the postings and understands that they have subsequently been removed and that Celtic Football Club is investigating the matter.

Unfortunately, as a professional organisation for Sports Therapists The Society of Sports Therapists cannot take any action against this person as she is not and never has been a member nor student member of it. Therefore, whilst the Society is extremely perturbed that a Sports Therapist should post such comments it has no power or governance of the individual concerned. It is also an example as to why Sports Therapists must be statutorily regulated. This would then ensure that no practitioner could work unless they were registered and accountable.

We are sorry for any disappointment caused by this response. However, we also hope that you appreciate the frustration that The Society of Sports Therapists feels when matters such as this occur and it has no power to intervene.

The Admin Team
I got the same email.

Dear Brother Arch,

The Admin Team

That's outrageous that she isn't even registered with the appropriate governing body..right, there must be something else we can all do then to humiliate her further and ruin her Christmas as right now she must be thinking that she has walked away from this.

Few things going through my mind are;

1. Don't all sports therapists that work with any football club in our league have to be registered with their own governing body even for a purely health and safety reason.? She's working as part of their women's team set up but, it also states she works with all levels so, shouldn't someone be registered with the sports therapists governing body when they are also working with young kids?

2. Has Celtic just gave this bigot a job as she is O'halloran's relative and his dad works for them?

This stinks to me and all seems highly suspicious

Last edited:
That's outrageous that she isn't even registered with the appropriate governing body..right, there must be something else we can all do then to humiliate her further and ruin her Christmas as right now she must be thinking that she has walked away from this.

Few things going through my mind are;

1. Don't all sports therapists that work with any football club in our league have to be registered with their own governing body even for a purely health and safety reason.? She's working as part of their women's team set up but, it also states she works with all levels so, shouldn't someone be registered with the sports therapists governing body when they are also working with young kids?

2. Has Celtic just gave this bigot a job as she is O'halloran's relative and his dad works for them?

This stinks to me and all seems highly suspicious

In the eyes of the law in Scotland, has she committed a crime? I think it is still unclear whether the term "Hun" is classed as a sectarian reference. If it is a crime then this is a police matter.

She has shown herself and her club up to be utterly classless but we expect nothing else from them. So the wee tramp will probably be lapping this up with an assurance from her employers that it will blow over and there will be no action against her. With their scoreboard antics at the weekend, it is very clear that this vile club is no longer hiding its bigotry and it knows there will not be any comeback with their friends in high places.

In the eyes of the law in Scotland, has she committed a crime? I think it is still unclear whether the term "Hun" is classed as a sectarian reference. If it is a crime then this is a police matter.

Generally posts like this would only be recorded as a [sectarian hate] crime if someone reports it as one and is genuinely aggrieved by it...

Well over a week now since that foul mouthed cow posted her bile, yet what news of the "in house" investigation from the club like no other?......... exactly as predicted, stone wall silence!

This is the REAL story here. It truly is a closed shop when repeatedly these unrepentant bastards escape condemnation for the culture of hatred that festers within that east end shit hole.

She has shown herself and her club up to be utterly classless but we expect nothing else from them. So the wee tramp will probably be lapping this up with an assurance from her employers that it will blow over and there will be no action against her. With their scoreboard antics at the weekend, it is very clear that this vile club is no longer hiding its bigotry and it knows there will not be any comeback with their friends in high places.

I know its a sectarian hate crime mate so how many of us have reported her to the police.

The point I was asking was querying was, how is someone listed by Celtic as "sports therapist" who works with the female team and younger kids isnt registered with the governing body for sports therapist in this country?
Don't the SFA require all club sports therapist to be registered with appropriate governing bodies for Insurance purposes as this could be a health and safety matter as this is the health and fitness of young and female footballers?

These are the full the reasons they list why you should be a member,

choose-a-member-of-the-society-of-sports-therapists/

It includes;
  • Are members of a professional body that is working with legislative, regulatory and parliamentary bodies for the regulation and registration of the profession of Sports Therapy.
  • Are eligible for Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Insurance.

Last edited:
I know its a sectarian hate crime mate so how many of us have reported her to the police.

The point I was asking was querying was, how is someone listed by Celtic as "sports therapist" who works with the female team and younger kids isnt registered with the governing body for sports therapist in this country?
Don't the SFA require all club sports therapist to be registered with appropriate governing bodies for Insurance purposes as this could be a health and safety matter as this is the health and fitness of young and female footballers?

These are the full the reasons they list why you should be a member,

choose-a-member-of-the-society-of-sports-therapists/

It includes;

• Are members of a professional body that is working with legislative, regulatory and parliamentary bodies for the regulation and registration of the profession of Sports Therapy.

• Are eligible for Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Insurance.

It is likely she’s calling herself a sports therapist rather than a physiotherapist because it’s a loophole. Calling yourself any title that is protected by the HCPC is illegal - physiotherapy falls under that.

Back