Sectarianism at Rangers or Celtic affects us all and beating it requires equal approach - James Black

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's called deflection. If they are talking about this, we are also taking the shit, and nobody is talking about celtics child abuse scandal.

I wrote the article in February. The thread was bumped because there's a thread on another forum that's not too complimentary of me.

Good post rosbear , I like you was a child of the sixties but it still goes on .last Christmas I was sitting in the house and my grandson came in crying his eyes out .
Our neighbors who are very much Catholic but put over the impression that they are very fair minded when it comes to religion .
Anyway asked my grandson why he was crying he said Liam next door their grandson who is the same age 3 as mine had told him that santa won't be coming to him because protestants don't believe in Jesus .
Liam was at the back door and I asked him who told him that .He said granny and grandad .
This is 2018 and it shows how these mentally challengeds think today saying that to so called educate there grandson.
Tied to the chapel rails

I would have kicked their cnuts in. Makes me so angry.

I would have kicked their cnuts in. Makes me so angry.
Johnny that's what makes me so angry they put out the persona of tolerant middle class Catholics when in reality they are as bigoted as the scum green brigade low life's . They are all the same . And they say we are the problem

Dude, you know fine well the evidence of a coverup and complicity is well documented - McNeil is on record as stating the child abuse was an 'open secret' at celtic fc.

Therefore, it's bollocks that you'd face legal action for taking it out from under the carpet.

The real reason you don't address it in your column is because the republican rhecord would not hire you again, and you'd lose their 30 pieces of silver.

Pointing to an allegation in a book doesn't mean it's not defamatory. FFS. If I allege a football club covered up abuse of children, I need to have more than a comment in someone's book as evidence that it happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back