Secure overnight parking near Ibrox

CamBluNoo

My lads have bought tickets for the Midgetland game and are driving up in my car from England during the day. They have got an airbnb nearby but I would be unhappy about my car being left on the road overnight. Any suggestions?

Leave your car on the road in a residential street, it will be absolutely fine. I've left my car overnight in hellholes all over Glasgow and never came back to any damage.

Assuming you're not driving a Lambo that is.

my works car park gets used regularly for parking at games and also people parking up overnight.
Brand Street G51 1DR - just behind the Immigration Office - near Little Stars Nursery

I’ve parked my car and van every night in Ibrox for the past 26 years and have never had a problem.

It's Ibrox, not the east end ffs.

What car you got that's liable for theft or damage? A Lada? If it's an Audi...the parking area is right outside the superstore.

I have 2 cars, one 3 months old and the other a 5yr old Hyundai. All 3 coming up can drive the Hyundai so they are taking that, thankfully. The other car is the last I intend buying as I am retired. Sooner safe than sorry and read too many of the "can I watch your car mister" threads.
They are staying in the tenements enroute to Cessnock and the 'intelligent' one was going to ring and see if they had any off street parking. Hopefully he doesn't try and get it up the close. Thanks for all the help. In Spain on holiday so now a bit more relaxed.

I have 2 cars, one 3 months old and the other a 5yr old Hyundai. All 3 coming up can drive the Hyundai so they are taking that, thankfully. The other car is the last I intend buying as I am retired. Sooner safe than sorry and read too many of the "can I watch your car mister" threads.
They are staying in the tenements enroute to Cessnock and the 'intelligent' one was going to ring and see if they had any off street parking. Hopefully he doesn't try and get it up the close. Thanks for all the help. In Spain on holiday so now a bit more relaxed.

If they take the Audi it will be fine. Just make sure the Canada goose jackets are out of sight in the boot.

my works car park gets used regularly for parking at games and also people parking up overnight.
Brand Street G51 1DR - just behind the Immigration Office - near Little Stars Nursery
the chancer who watches yer car would sit out all night for an extra £5 and a Pot Noodle I’m sure

Where is the Airbnb ? There’s one near my house and folk just park at it
Most places in Kinning park are fine as long as they don’t leave anything in car that’s worth stealing. Bit like most places.

If they are staying in a tenement round here then there is no secure off road parking anywhere near here. The kids will only ponce a quid off guys they see parking cars immediately before the game and never do any damage. The whole area is pretty safe. What street are they staying in?

Heard there is a cracking secure car park in Helen Street. Monitored by the police 24/7 & just round the corner from Ibrox.

I drive one of the most commonly stolen cars in the UK and regularly leave it down in Linthouse over night and never had an issue, sure you will be fine, unless you drive a Lambo with keyless entry then I canny make promises haha.
Would suggest they leave it where I leave mine on match days - on Shieldhall road just up from the closed school - its always busy, plenty cameras, and on matchdays its only bears.

I drive one of the most commonly stolen cars in the UK and regularly leave it down in Linthouse over night and never had an issue, sure you will be fine, unless you drive a Lambo with keyless entry then I canny make promises haha.
Would suggest they leave it where I leave mine on match days - on Shieldhall road just up from the closed school - its always busy, plenty cameras, and on matchdays its only bears.
Are you the bassa that’s been parked across my driveway gates for 3 days?

Back