See the Broonaldo effect

oh my sides

oh my sides
More reference to huns as well

Reactions: VGM
I get supporters get bored with managers but replacing McInnes with Glass was folly as you just get a reset and a whole set of new ideas with a club with limited resources and with a manager who has a lot to learn...you will inevitably go backwards.

If Aberdeen wanted to replace McInnes Glass was not the answer....absolutely predictable what happened and it will take time if he gets it for them to get back to where they were.

Bates had a stinker today but for St Mirren's winning goal he was fouled then he couldn't get up and back onside by the time the cross came in. Poor from Collum / the linesman.

The media were going weak at the knees for ''Broony'' when this move happened. They were absolutely convinced he would be the inspirational leader who would make them the third force once again. Some described him as the signing of the summer. It was almost as if last season didn't happen. A season which saw him chasing shadows for most of it and eventually being dropped. He was hounded on the phone ins all season because he was so bad.

Brown is in decline but how he played with them was about allowing others to have the time and freedom and space to play....he's now got guys levels below what he's been used to.

Can someone tell me what he brings in a playing sense throughout his entire career, that has the MSM rate him so highly

oh my sides
Oh my, that's something else.

Reactions: VGM
The Sheep chased McInnes out the door because he was a Rangers Man, even though he was their best and most successful gaffer since Sir Alex Ferguson.

I hope their hatred and bigotry sees them relegated.
Won't happen. They'd change the rules again to keep them up.

First proper challenge, over the course of a season, and we showed everyone what a shit player he really is. Alfie meggin him and smashing it in was up there with the best moments of the season.

Aberdeen have made a right mess of moving on from Mcinnes. Hiring Glass made little sense and it shows the level of true ambition their fans have when they mostly reacted positively to signing someone who had been ritually humiliated pretty much all of the previous season.

Aberdeen went down to 10 men and Brown showed what he is, completely past it. Made St Mirren look like world beaters. He should be playing in a lower league or retired.

Definitely a vital game next week for Broonaldo and Aberdeen against fellow top six challengers Celtic.

Still think its mental that they chased McInnes. What did they honestly think their ceiling was? Challenging for the league?
They were going backwards under McInnes. The problem wasn't giving him the boot, it was taking the Atlanta United reserve manager with a terrible record with both the main team and the b team and not looking at any other candidates because of the partnership between the two clubs. The 2nd place finishes and a cup were the peak of what they could realistically get but they haven't looked like one of the five best sides in the country since Glass became their manager.

Tim’s head to head with the hun last year was as good as anyone’s. But they shipped points left right and centre to everyone else.

Now that's funny

Back