Seeing your own out and about.

I love seeing anyone of any age wearing our colours.
I hate the same when they are wearing garish deck-chair looking spew material.

I'm like a Cheshire cat when I see Rangers fans - but my family say "Dad!" or "Don't say anything!" whenever I see them. To be honest even on a Tuesday afternoon in summer I say "Who are yeez playing today" and my family hate it.

It’s been a long time since a last wore a strip out and about, usually just wear one when watching the game in the hoose but whenever I see someone about or in town with a Rangers top on I smile and tell them “Mon The Gers” or a “No Surrender big man” if I’m out in the car I’ll toot the horn If I see someone wearing one.

Anyone else do this or am I just a mad weirdo?
Ano it’s strange time’s and no one is going away on holiday but used to love seeing fellow bears out and about in Minorca or Majorca. I remember when the weans were wee in Minorca walking for about 2 miles to watch Rangers playing Sherborne in a CL qualifier DAs first game I think? After the game walking back to our apartment and realising it was on in a wee bar across the street and all my fellow bears in their Rangers tops stoatin sboot mightily relieved. :))

I live on the south coast of England. Last year I went out to do the big shop at Aldi in the home colours. Must be 400 miles from Ibrox bear in mind and I had two separate staff come up to me giving it “that’s brilliant to see” “how I miss Ibrox park” “wear that with pride son” etc etc. The sheer size of our club family never ceases to amaze me.
The other way round I try and stick to a knowing nod, or a whistle of a tune. Something subtle.

If I see that mob as you do from time to time they get the window down and the flute or I’ll whistle the billy boys get them noised up. My lad knows they don’t wash and to give them a wide berth.

It’s been a long time since a last wore a strip out and about, usually just wear one when watching the game in the hoose but whenever I see someone about or in town with a Rangers top on I smile and tell them “Mon The Gers” or a “No Surrender big man” if I’m out in the car I’ll toot the horn If I see someone wearing one.

Anyone else do this or am I just a mad weirdo?
I am afraid it is mostly Borrusia Dortmund strips I see. :))

Got a justeat delivery other night the boy delivering it was in a Celtic top. Tip straight back in pocket and door shut swiftly behind him.
thank Fck for plastic bags and certainly won’t be ordering from that place again.
I would also phone them up and tell them I will not be ordering from them again. If I had a business I would never let my workers wear any football top.

I would also phone them up and tell them I will not be ordering from them again. If I had a business I would never let my workers wear any football top.
Used to deliver for a chippy in Barrhead and the Gers top got me extra tips most of the time :))

Get comments all the time from other Rangers fans especially when wearing some of our 90s Adidas efforts up to the shops or whatever. Wouldn’t do it myself to others though, do find it weird.

I always smile, usually say ‘like your colours mate’.

My missus tells me anytime I see green and gray that I draw them dirty looks and mutter ‘manky bastard’ under my breathe.
This for me.
Just a smile and a nod of acknowledgement.
Kids get a thumbs up but only if they’re with an adult.

Got a justeat delivery other night the boy delivering it was in a Celtic top. Tip straight back in pocket and door shut swiftly behind him.
thank Fck for plastic bags and certainly won’t be ordering from that place again.

Same for me after the Leverkusen game, 2 quid tip straight back in my pocket :))

First time it's happened from that take away, used them again last saturday and asked them to make sure the driver didn't turn up in a bheast top.

Some amount of creepy bastards on here. None more so than the horn-tooting OP :))
There’s a guy near me that just says %^*& theM every time I pass him with a Rangers top. Same man is about 60 and had 1690 on the back of his top hahah

I wouldn’t really say anything to someone with our colours on but I’m delighted to see more and more out and about, however when I see anyone with the green and grey on I think to myself, what a manky bass’s, how can they actually think they look good in that rag.

That moment of electric staunchness when you’ve got your top on and you pass someone else with theirs on :))

Remember walking through Edinburgh after getting back from one of our OF wins last seasons and was spoken to separately by two Bears and, very randomly, what appeared to be a Spanish family on holiday who stopped me, asked the score, and were buzzing to find out we’d won!

An obligatory nod of the heads to fellow bears wearing our colours- no words needed, just knowing you are one of the people is sufficient

Remember back in the day when I was a whipper snapper I used to deliver milk near where I lived. Pre ordered the new Gers top and on the day it arrived it was proudly worn when I went to collect the money.
Arrived at one house to collect and the lady of the house shouted on her husband to come here and see this. Guy was delighted as I was the first Prod milk boy he`d ever had.
Always made a point of leaving their door to last to collect as it was ages before I left, talking about all matters Rangers. Until the day he sadly passed away he never passed me by without stopping to talk about Rangers

Back