Segton rangers bus coatbridge

Great white tadpole

poor show today from them, they told my
14 yr old son on Friday that him and his pal had seats on there mini bus today only to text him 5 mins before bus was due to leave that there was no space and to then drive off and leave them standing at side of road
Now I’ve heard the bloke who runs the bus is normally a decent guy but that today is terrible behaviour and a shit example to set young supporters no need for it.

Terrible behaviour from an rsc. Was there any explanation why the bus was over booked??
He text him the back of 12 apologising said he can travel free the next time but he won’t be back on it, even just speaking to him beforehand and apologising and maybe making a few calls to other buses would of been far better than just driving off.

He text him the back of 12 apologising said he can travel free the next time but he won’t be back on it, even just speaking to him beforehand and apologising and maybe making a few calls to other buses would of been far better than just driving off.
Agree mate it's the least that they could have done and am actually in disbelief that did not happen.

Last edited:
As a lad of 14 I started travelling on the Partick Loyal as my dad trusted them to look out for my mate and I and they did. I'd be asking why the lads were the ones chosen to be abandoned like that, seems like they were the easiest option as they wouldn't argue back.

Truly awful behaviour and unfortunately there's no way that they can make up for it now. No way to treat two of our own, especially youngsters.
I hope they don't have a 'Segton Loyal' flag and if they do it should be retired.

Travelled with these boys a few times and find it hard to find an explanation why this happened. They let kids travel for free and at Christmas get them a something. Really impressed how kids were treated on the bus to be honest. It's boys from the prince of orange band that run it

14 yr old son on Friday that him and his pal had seats on there mini bus today only to text him 5 mins before bus was due to leave that there was no space and to then drive off and leave them standing at side of road
Now I’ve heard the bloke who runs the bus is normally a decent guy but that today is terrible behaviour and a shit example to set young supporters no need for it.

Might want to get his explanation first mate before posting - not trying to defend it but maybe let him explain first.

r2s4df.jpg

:(

Might want to get his explanation first mate before posting - not trying to defend it but maybe let him explain first.

Explain what ? They drove away and left the boys then text an hour or so later . Not interested in his explanation to be honest it’s done now and the wee man won’t be back on the bus, like I said in original post I’ve heard the boy who runs it is a decent bloke but it was poor from him today

Explain what ? They drove away and left the boys then text an hour or so later . Not interested in his explanation to be honest it’s done now and the wee man won’t be back on the bus, like I said in original post I’ve heard the boy who runs it is a decent bloke but it was poor from him today

Just saying mate not one to judge.

In future happy to get them on the other bus from Coatbridge just drop me a PM.

Having organised buses many times myself I realise the convener has a difficult job and was probably doing what he thought was best but you don't tell people at that late stage, especially boys that age, that they can't go.

I know the guys that run the bus they are good guys so a bit shocked to hear this.
Bellshill chosen few run buses to away games give them a shout .

Disgraceful behaviour. Bang out of order and whoever made that call needs a good look at themselves.

I'll be honest here as well. I was asked by my nephew and his wee pal to arrange for them to go today. But neither me or my brother were available to go today. No way I would let him travel to Dundee. He and his wee pal is 14. What happens if something had to happen to them. ?

Not criticising anyones parenting here just my opinion. Also puts the convenor in some position if they don't make it back on the bus

Back