Segton rangers bus coatbridge

Well tell the wee man they don’t accept under 16s unless with a parent or guardian . For the record he travelled to Tynecastle the previous week on same bus he’s desperate to go everywhere at the moment . We’ve all been there I was the same at that age

Listen mate I understand u sticking up for the guys that run the bus that’s fair enough as I said in the original post he text the guy on Friday (didn’t get a ticket till Thursday night) he was told there was space then told by text 5 mins before bus left today that there wasn’t any space . I’ve saw the messages . It’s done now and a lesson learned for myself and the wee man.

Coach%20Canada%20Contact%20Us.jpg
Should feckin leave them over there too!

As a lad of 14 I started travelling on the Partick Loyal as my dad trusted them to look out for my mate and I and they did. I'd be asking why the lads were the ones chosen to be abandoned like that, seems like they were the easiest option as they wouldn't argue back.

Sad to hear what happened to these boys today, especially as these kids are not only the future of our Club, but the future of the RSCs’

My grandson travels on a RSC bus from around 100 miles away from Ibrox, and not only is it great that so many 14-16 year olds travel on that bus, but the organiser meets all the boys (eg for home matches) behind the Broomloan after the match to ensure they all return to the bus safely.
That’s a well organised RSC.
No way would the above situation ever happen with my grandson’s RSC.

Back