Selection Process For Allowing Fans Back

ald

We all bought our season tickets knowing that there was quite a high chance that we wouldn’t get to attend any games. That’s probably still how it is going to play out and I haven’t heard a hint from anyone that they want any of their money back etc. If we are allowed a few fans back and we all - or at least those of us who want to - go into a ballot then everyone will I think continue to be fine with getting very little for our season tickets, even if we are unsuccessful in the ballot. If it isn’t a general ballot but instead is initially linked to local post codes I think people will be fine with that too. But if some other stunt is pulled, like using MyGers, then there would be some very disgruntled people. Not that I expect MyGers to have anything to do with it.

MagneticFields

Official Ticketer
For league games it's as simple as all season ticket holders into a ballot and draw the names out. Once you get a ticket your then out the ballot until everyone's had a shot

It really isn’t. the last thing the current situation needs is people travelling across the country to see games.

people within a close distance to Ibrox will be first,

Wilkinsvolley

Official Ticketer
It really isn’t. the last thing the current situation needs is people travelling across the country to see games.

I’m sure I saw you post in the Edmiston house thread saying sunlight would still be fine for you.

Gibraltar Loyal

Not until Glasgow is in at least tier 1 and if Glasgow is in tier 1 the rest of the country will be in tier 0 so no reason for travel restirctions. Jeez Highlands are in tier 1 the now and only allowed 300.

Marc

Official Ticketer
What about fans (or buses) that share ST?
Take it only the named person will get in as ID would be needed?

supersonic

Official Ticketer
Why shouldn’t it be decided through MyGers tiers though?

It’s a loyalty scheme.
Because it should be for all season ticket holders and it will be probably. Not a chance the club do it for mygers only, ST holders parting with minimum of £500 to keep the club going.

frazz

Personsly don't think Lanarkshire and Glasgow will be out of tier3 for a while

It does make me curious though if they will do what the ticket office does normally for away tickets.

1. Everyone gets ready to leave
2. Everyone bar one holding the door and another about to press send.
3. Hit send and run out before the emails come start coming if they got one.
4. @Greg Marshall spends rest of his night getting slaughtered on twitter and answering people that got passed off with no ticket

It has got better and ticket office do their best with aging systems I do literally feel sorry for whoever has to try organise this as someone else said it will be a clusterfuck

surfbear

Official Ticketer
75 on top of your season ticket
No season tickets sold this season. The £75 was for one stand where I think that would have been non ST price for Leeds. Couple of mates applied and got pulled in ballot. Cost of tickets deducted from credit from games not played last season. Also means they can’t apply or get tickets again I assume till all other applicants have been.
Said it was weird but well organised

OohAhHuistra

Great to see fans back at the EPL games today so hopefully not to long for us. Anyone have any info on how the likes of West Ham and Chelsea allocated the limited number of tickets for their games?

Also, any idea how Rangers are planning to approach this, it might be a little early but surely there must be a plan.
A ballot amongst ST holders mygers shouldn’t matter and I’m on gold we’ve all paid money

Aww Skew

MyGers isn't linked to match attendance though. It's like a staunch Boots card.

Do you not get points for attending matches when you scan your ST card on the reader? You also get points when you sell it onto Secondary ticketing

MyGers absolutely is linked to match attendance

I don’t think it should be used in this instance though

adamski

Sat through all this shite since the boycott with my mate. Don't want to be there if we're not a team together.

Big Hepy

Those who have had a season ticket the longest in first. %^*& your mygers pish. :))
I've had a season ticket since 19 dickety2. We had to say dickety as the kaiser stole our word for twenty.

bluetonic

Nippy wont be allowing the central belt to go below tier 3 anytime soon and after the clusterfuck coming up with the xmas free for all we will all be in a lockdown again when a January spike hits, we will be lucky to see fans in before March.
Even with the vaccine roll out theres no way we will have a full stadium within a year

OohAhHuistra

I really hope we get nobody in until full capacity because this is a shambles already. I go home, away & Europe I’ll miss the next 20+ If we bring that league trophy home

Tpol_rfc

Official Ticketer
For league games it's as simple as all season ticket holders into a ballot and draw the names out. Once you get a ticket your then out the ballot until everyone's had a shot
It's not really though is it.

Trueblue82

Official Ticketer
If there’s no singing or chanting and everyone is spread out I’ll not be arsed.

Prefer to watch it on tv with a beer until we all get back as normal.

Kilsyth Unionist

The problem lies that we are in a city and the tier level.
To me Glasgow needs to be at level 2 or 3 for fans entry to be considered .
The vaccine also takes one month approximately from initial injection to immunity.
And that will be 95%
I read an article yesterday where it states complete normality will not return for 2 years