Selection Process For Allowing Fans Back

Yoda

Great to see fans back at the EPL games today so hopefully not to long for us. Anyone have any info on how the likes of West Ham and Chelsea allocated the limited number of tickets for their games?

Also, any idea how Rangers are planning to approach this, it might be a little early but surely there must be a plan.

Great to see fans back at the EPL games today so hopefully not to long for us. Anyone have any info on how the likes of West Ham and Chelsea allocated the limited number of tickets for their games?

Also, any idea how Rangers are planning to approach this, it might be a little early but surely there must be a plan.
Heard the comm say how expensive the Chelsea tickets were.
also, saw some of the green spot seats were empty, in fact quite a lot.

Heard the Brentford chairman on the today. They were doing it on the basis of how long you have had your ST. Up until this season they only had 6k ST holders so much easier for them to navigate

We also have ST holders from across the water etc that probably won’t get to see a game until we are back to full capacity which is hardly fair on them?

It's good that we appear to be getting somewhere with fans being allowed back in, but 2000 in a 50k capacity stadium doesn't really do much for the atmosphere.
I read someone from Charlton I think it was saying that all you could was the "you're pish" shouts from the fans they had in. Sounded as though they'd have preferred no-one being in.

For the Chelsea game you where asked if you wanted to go into a ballot , but if you got one that was you, you couldn't go into another ballot . Plus the tickets were £75

For the very first matches I would say Season ticket holders within a 20 mile (etc) radius of Ibrox. I say this as an Ulster based bear myself so not looking any sort of advantage just a bit of common sense in the circumstances.

Going by correnspondence I got from the club in the summer, hospitality clients will be in first

I assume it will be:
1. The people who want to be considered for any draw
2. Postcode to restrict travel
3. Season ticket holders only
4. Anyone successful doesn't go into next draw until everyone has been

Aye, The Dentist will want it to be those within walking distance of the stadium

To maintain social distancing, there would need to be a structure to who attends.

Same household family members could, if selected, take up their seats but everyone else would be seats and rows separated.

It would start from a stand in row A1 and progress from there. A lot of planning involved I’d say.

Mygers shouldn’t come into play regarding this, it was for something entirely different...

It's good that we appear to be getting somewhere with fans being allowed back in, but 2000 in a 50k capacity stadium doesn't really do much for the atmosphere.
I read someone from Charlton I think it was saying that all you could was the "you're pish" shouts from the fans they had in. Sounded as though they'd have preferred no-one being in.

2000 is a waste of time for the number of season ticket holders we have. It will take 22 games at that rate for everyone to attend a single game

Going to be like golden tickets at this rate

For the very first matches I would say Season ticket holders within a 20 mile (etc) radius of Ibrox. I say this as an Ulster based bear myself so not looking any sort of advantage just a bit of common sense in the circumstances.
Supporters wont be back in until Glasgow is at least tier 1 and if they are tier 1 the rest of the country will be tier 0 so no need for any radius

Back