Selection Process For Allowing Fans Back

The supporters buses wont be running till theres full houses which rules some folk out ... Wont be long that long tho ... once the old and vulnerable are vacced that's the need for restrictions over.

1. All season ticket holders who are within the one household register as a bubble. So kids and parents don’t get drawn separately.
2. Each bubble and single person is entered into a draw of applicable candidates (whether it’s postcode dictated by government).
3. Once drawn you can not be re-entered until all eligible have been drawn.

On MyGers, I don’t think it should have a bearing on who can go, some people simply couldn't afford it, however coughed up for their season ticket and shouldn’t be discriminated for this. I am a MyGers member.
I get it’s a loyalty scheme and it will come into effect better when it can be used for away tickets and semi-finals and finals. It’s been a bit of a damp squib for the club this season.....which has been no fault of their own really.

For league games it's as simple as all season ticket holders into a ballot and draw the names out. Once you get a ticket your then out the ballot until everyone's had a shot
Agree that’s the way it should be done it’s the only fair way we have roughly 47000 season ticket holders who paid there books knowing we might never see a game this season everyone deserves to be in the ballot , that’s if we ever get into a game this season the way things are going

WATP

For league games it's as simple as all season ticket holders into a ballot and draw the names out. Once you get a ticket your then out the ballot until everyone's had a shot.

This is the only system that seems to me to be fair. It would probably have to exclude kids, though.

"Me, me, me!" was the mantra.

Vaccinations will mean not a jot in terms of transmission (until proved otherwise) so limited socially distanced crowds will be the way forward for most if not all of the season.

The reality is that all ST holders will be asked if they want to go into a ballot and those that do will be included in that ballot.

I'd dearly love to be part of a full houise to see Tav lift 55 if we succeeed but that is a very long shot unfortunately.

Last edited:
Should definitely be done with RSC secretary's first. Only fair

We all bought our season tickets knowing that there was quite a high chance that we wouldn’t get to attend any games. That’s probably still how it is going to play out and I haven’t heard a hint from anyone that they want any of their money back etc. If we are allowed a few fans back and we all - or at least those of us who want to - go into a ballot then everyone will I think continue to be fine with getting very little for our season tickets, even if we are unsuccessful in the ballot. If it isn’t a general ballot but instead is initially linked to local post codes I think people will be fine with that too. But if some other stunt is pulled, like using MyGers, then there would be some very disgruntled people. Not that I expect MyGers to have anything to do with it.

For league games it's as simple as all season ticket holders into a ballot and draw the names out. Once you get a ticket your then out the ballot until everyone's had a shot

It really isn’t. the last thing the current situation needs is people travelling across the country to see games.

people within a close distance to Ibrox will be first,

It really isn’t. the last thing the current situation needs is people travelling across the country to see games.

I’m sure I saw you post in the Edmiston house thread saying sunlight would still be fine for you.

Not until Glasgow is in at least tier 1 and if Glasgow is in tier 1 the rest of the country will be in tier 0 so no reason for travel restirctions. Jeez Highlands are in tier 1 the now and only allowed 300.

What about fans (or buses) that share ST?
Take it only the named person will get in as ID would be needed?

Why shouldn’t it be decided through MyGers tiers though?

It’s a loyalty scheme.
Because it should be for all season ticket holders and it will be probably. Not a chance the club do it for mygers only, ST holders parting with minimum of £500 to keep the club going.

Back