Selection Process For Allowing Fans Back

Personsly don't think Lanarkshire and Glasgow will be out of tier3 for a while

It does make me curious though if they will do what the ticket office does normally for away tickets.

1. Everyone gets ready to leave
2. Everyone bar one holding the door and another about to press send.
3. Hit send and run out before the emails come start coming if they got one.
4. @Greg Marshall spends rest of his night getting slaughtered on twitter and answering people that got passed off with no ticket

It has got better and ticket office do their best with aging systems I do literally feel sorry for whoever has to try organise this as someone else said it will be a clusterfuck

75 on top of your season ticket
No season tickets sold this season. The £75 was for one stand where I think that would have been non ST price for Leeds. Couple of mates applied and got pulled in ballot. Cost of tickets deducted from credit from games not played last season. Also means they can’t apply or get tickets again I assume till all other applicants have been.
Said it was weird but well organised

Great to see fans back at the EPL games today so hopefully not to long for us. Anyone have any info on how the likes of West Ham and Chelsea allocated the limited number of tickets for their games?

Also, any idea how Rangers are planning to approach this, it might be a little early but surely there must be a plan.
A ballot amongst ST holders mygers shouldn’t matter and I’m on gold we’ve all paid money

MyGers isn't linked to match attendance though. It's like a staunch Boots card.

Do you not get points for attending matches when you scan your ST card on the reader? You also get points when you sell it onto Secondary ticketing

MyGers absolutely is linked to match attendance

I don’t think it should be used in this instance though

Those who have had a season ticket the longest in first. %^*& your mygers pish. :))
I've had a season ticket since 19 dickety2. We had to say dickety as the kaiser stole our word for twenty.

Nippy wont be allowing the central belt to go below tier 3 anytime soon and after the clusterfuck coming up with the xmas free for all we will all be in a lockdown again when a January spike hits, we will be lucky to see fans in before March.
Even with the vaccine roll out theres no way we will have a full stadium within a year

I really hope we get nobody in until full capacity because this is a shambles already. I go home, away & Europe I’ll miss the next 20+ If we bring that league trophy home

For league games it's as simple as all season ticket holders into a ballot and draw the names out. Once you get a ticket your then out the ballot until everyone's had a shot
It's not really though is it.

If there’s no singing or chanting and everyone is spread out I’ll not be arsed.

Prefer to watch it on tv with a beer until we all get back as normal.

The problem lies that we are in a city and the tier level.
To me Glasgow needs to be at level 2 or 3 for fans entry to be considered .
The vaccine also takes one month approximately from initial injection to immunity.
And that will be 95%
I read an article yesterday where it states complete normality will not return for 2 years

For league games it's as simple as all season ticket holders into a ballot and draw the names out. Once you get a ticket your then out the ballot until everyone's had a shot
Common sense prevails well done my good man

Back