Selfish people who stand.

IslayGer

Why do some ignorant fans think they have the right to stand right through a game and think its ok to block the view of others behind. I asked him and his son and his mate to sit so we could see ,and his reply was "naw,I stand here every other week" . A complete ignoramus and an embarrassment to real fans. That spoilt it for me before the teams performance.

Do the big crowds scare you when you leave the Island?

FFS, its a fitba match, have you never been to one before all seater stadiums, when we actually had atmosphere?

I'm also guessing you never had the pleasure of some big guy pishing down the back of your leg.

Do yourself a favour and delete this post before the cavalry arrive and totally ream you, I am actually being nice about this.

Why do some ignorant fans think they have the right to stand right through a game and think its ok to block the view of others behind. I asked him and his son and his mate to sit so we could see ,and his reply was "naw,I stand here every other week" . A complete ignoramus and an embarrassment to real fans. That spoilt it for me before the teams performance.

Where were you sitting or standing?

Standing = Better atmosphere so we’re told & why safe standing is wanted.

I can understand the desire to stand in big games against the poets as it’s highly charged but there was very little to stand up for today.

Why does it only need to be a Celtic game for people wanting to stand? Especially when the team is up against it.

We need a safe standing area.

Standing produces a better atmosphere but some people want to sit, which they have every right to do so.

What stand?

Some of the responses are a riddy. Some people might be elderly and not be able to stand throughout a game. Kids might have their view blocked by adults standing in front of them. These are paying supporters and have every right to see the game.

It’s selfish and entitled, standing and blocking people’s view, just like those that expect to be able to park at the supermarket and go to the game.

Last edited:
Was he standing last time you were there?

Why does it only need to be a Celtic game for people wanting to stand? Especially when the team is up against it.

We need a safe standing area.

Standing produces a better atmosphere but some people want to sit, which they have every right to do so.
I know what you mean and agree a safe standing area is the solution but it’s hardl to justify the guy standing and obstructing the view of those behind him in a game like today. The guys attitude to being asked to sit was shite as well.

FFS, its a fitba match, have you never been to one before all seater stadiums, when we actually had atmosphere?

I'm also guessing you never had the pleasure of some big guy pishing down the back of your leg.

Do yourself a favour and delete this post before the cavalry arrive and totally ream you, I am actually being nice about this.

What a total bellend !

Oh my !

Listen if people are paying good money to sit on their chair to see a game and some goon in front of them stands in their way all the time then they should physically sit him down or lay him down can't stand these ignorant cants.

Haha.

Brilliant.

Your avatar totally belies the fact that you are another "sit down mate, cannae see the game" saddo.

Were you sitting down when Gazza did that? or am I right in guessing you only seen the photo 20 years later kiddo.

Lol lets just say i used to stand in the east enclosure when i was a kiddo nice try though !

Cause people are just selfish Bastards mate.

What about the kunts that stand in front of you, then kick the seat, sneak a fly smoke in the bogs, talk through the game, then fuk off ten minutes before time to “catch the subway”? They do my nut in!

Must admit, you've got more reason to delete your post, you're coming across as a complete twat mate.

Not everybody is the same as you.

34pnm7p.gif

Not everyone can stand for 90 mins.
So if you are asked to sit down, show some manners and do it. It’s ok getting up when something exciting is happening like a goal.
If you stand the whole match after being asked to sit, you are an inconsiderate selfish arsehole.

Wanky term perpetuated on here; the same as hand-wringer was at one point.

“Burying your head in the sand” used to be a favourite too.

I’m just grumpy tonight.

What a sanctimonious pile of shite.

Because we do. I'm sure if you said to the guy health wise or something reasonable, he would have sat im sure. But sitting down shite and adds to the terrible atmosphere we have.

Unfortunately there are some ignorant selfish c*nts in our support.Should have complained to stewards but they're not much help at times either

I got a ticket for the piggery once from Alan Hutton, got there and I was sitting next to Brahim Hemdani’s parents ( I assume-an Old Muslim couple). They never seen 1 minute of the game, everyone was standing, they sat through the whole match. Cool story and all that.

W

Where do you sit hard man? It's wankers like you who cause me to cringe everytime I go to Ibrox. Every team has them but the shite need to be weeded out.

That stuff annoys me.
You may have reason to ask the guy to sit and his attitude might stink but he's still a Rangers fan.
He's paid his money and if he says he stands there every week I'd imagine he's bought a season ticket.
You being right doesn't mean he's not a 'real fan'.

I do agree with you, but have you ever been to an away game?

Think you're the one who should be deleting the post .What a load of shite and piss

You are a roaster.

Absolute fucking fud.

Back