Sell Out Tannadice virtual tickets

Eden Mill, the sectarian brewers/distillers. A company who only support/sponsor clubs with a RC heritage.

Dundee utd & dundee should merge ,sell off each stadium and build a 15,000 seater stadium in dundee would make so much more sense
I know a DU fan and he is a bitter hater, anytime I'm in his company I make a point of telling him "I can't wait till the day we're heading up to see Dundee city play at tannadens park or the oor wullie arena" as it shall be known.
That usually shuts him up.

How can you sell out a virtual stream? :))

Surely the stadium capacity is irrelevant in these instances....
Are you serious? ;)the poster put "sell out"to show not literal. It would be interesting to know "attendance' at our home games.

Also it would be great to make one of the last home games "trophy presentation day" and charge £10 a ticket to the benefit of Rangers Charity foundation with an option for season ticket holders to donate.

Imagine watching the Trophy presented and £1m going to good causes.

Would be the logical choice to do it against us or them for most clubs as they'll sell the most tickets and make the most cash. Given the history with our fans and Dundee United, it rules us out.
Given some of our fans they would probably still buy anyway:rolleyes:

Dundee utd & dundee should merge ,sell off each stadium and build a 15,000 seater stadium in dundee would make so much more sense
No need for a stadium that size. 10,000 would be more than enough. Neither of them get gates anywhere near that even at the best of times for them.

Back