Sellik tv line up for SPL live games

If it keeps them away from every other TV platform that can only be a good thing for the right of thinking.
They shouldn't be allowed on before the watershed, lol. At least they're restricted to that lot,although I dare say you'll get one or two moonlighting,or is that howling.

It's the perfect line up as the comedy meltdowns from this bunch of fuckers will be awesome when were romping the league

Stewart getting his payday for being one of their lapdogs. If it keeps them all away from actual TV coverage then it’s a result for everyone.

Ah the old enemy of our enemy is our friend routine.

Stewart got sfa to do with celtic but gets a job on their channel. Why would that be?

Hatred of Rangers pays in this country. Fact.

Let’s face it, the failed politician would take his anti Rangers/Unionist opinions wherever money was waved at him. But what’s worse is that Celtic are employing a Hearts fan based on his irrational hatred of us. It’s so true they hate us more than they love their own club.

Shouldn't in any capacity be a pundit on bbc now that he's employed by Celtic. Well shouldn't have been in the first place but definitely shouldn't be now.

I'm sure we had people on here recently defending Rory Hamilton. His commentary has always been heavily pro-mentally challenged, and the fact he's now on board with them just highlights that fact.

I think I hate him the most, as at least Hartson and Sutton don't pretend to be anything other than pro-Celtic.

I used to always think that Darrell was a mentally challenged but maybe not going by the tone of his recent Tweets.

Back