Selling a signed programme

Thommo2006

I have a programme signed by the entire squad from our 9 in a row season. I'm considering selling it but no idea where to start. Any bears got any tips of where dealers/sites

Difficult proving it’s authenticity in this day of age.
ive saw a couple over the years. I doubt it’s valuable mate. May be worth keeping it as you will get far more value from it that a few quid

Difficult proving it’s authenticity in this day of age.
ive saw a couple over the years. I doubt it’s valuable mate. May be worth keeping it as you will get far more value from it that a few quid

agreed. It’s always tempting to sell things when money is tight but I’d resist it even if that’s the reason

Yeah I’d give it a few more years and wouldn’t take it to a pawn show as they’ll try to give you pennies for it

Thommo I`ve got a rake of signed stuff as I collect it;and I have done since a child...
Stick it on Ebay I`d say you`d get £20 max......it surely has to be worth more to you than that..
As other posters have pointed out; store it,and store it well;waterproof cover within a board backed envelope.....it will be worth more to your descendants....
I have in excess of 100,000 items including tickets,sheets ,progs and signed items spread over two properties with reinforced attics....... I will never sell my collection; my kids will have the time of their lives when I`m no longer here! :))
Sell something else first!

Appreciate if you need the money but to me an item like that would be priceless and something to look back on in years to come

It really depends on a few things, someone who wants and it willing to pay what you think it value is. Also how fast you need to sell it.

As people have already said selling it on the likes of Ebay is a mixed bag.

Last edited:
You best bet would be to try and sell it in here instead of eBay.

Having provenance for the programme would would make it a much more sellable item as people, me included, are very wary of fakes

You would probably get less than £30 on eBay.

I would keep it if I was you ,its a great piece of memorabilia to have , you could always set a buy it now price on eBay or sell it here of the right buyer comes along.

I agree with most of the replies, but a lot of us do have club memorabilia which they may like to sell or swap. Would it be a good idea to see if admin might like to change the 'Ticket office' to a bigger marketplace where we could buy, sell or trade our goodies with our fellow bears?

I had a Scotland v Iceland programme which was signed by Cooper and the magnificent bastard. 2 icons of our club, but before it all happened. Gutted as my auld maw gave all my programmes away as were old junk taking up space. Still raging years later.

Could you not sell it on here and give some money to Erskine too as a gesture of good will and I am sure others would pay a bit more than its worth as its contributing to charity as well as yourself? A pity you have to let go of a great bit of Rangers memorabilia though lad.

Back