Semi final ballot today?

Any idea what time? Don’t want to be sitting in work checking my phone for emails every two minutes!!

Noticed Hearts are now selling their tickets as of this morning.

Hopefully get one from the ballot but I'll have my RSC as a fall back if worst comes to worst.

Any idea what time? Don’t want to be sitting in work checking my phone for emails every two minutes!!
knowing rangers will just before closing time and they can deal with the grief tomorrow by anyone who never got 1

Reactions: CD7
Look forward to the arguments that lie ahead once it’s made

Yip, everybody will be getting it in the neck. Ticket office is a shambles, the SLO will be a wanker etc etc. My personally favourites are those that go off into a rant and it then turns out that they have made an arse of ticking the semi final priority box or their bank card has expired and they haven’t notified Rangers. All the fun of the fair.

26k tickets and how many roughly in the ballot?

CCCS is more than 26k surely, so basically everyone on the scheme's in the ballot.

Also sponsors and others getting an allocation will see the allocation of both sides reduced further

I can see Hearts selling about 10/12k.

If they manage to get a result on Sunday there sales might rise but if we pump them Hampden will be filled with Bears.

What’s the prices for an adult, concession and junior?
There are no concessions.

Under 16’s are a tenner for West Stand.

Adults (16 and above) are £25 in West Stand and £30 and £35 in South Stand depending on sections. And North Stand is £30 for adults.

If you’re under 16 you’ll automatically be put in the West Stand I think because Under 16’s are only quoted for West Stand.

Back