Semi final ballot today?

@Ayrforce1

Yes happen to me many years turned 16 during the season so some were child price the rest were full price

Unless your ST is the Sandy Jardine Rear where is it 18 before full price kicks in
Aye that’s what happened with my ST in Govan rear that was a long 10 years ago. My dad got the good deal then at 18 and working price up and I pay for my own :))

Nothing out my account yet. Or pending.

Probably come out tomorrow.

Emails always say, "from", whatever date for payment.

Cheers for that

He phoned to see if successful and forgot to ask when could collect

Said checked website and it is still not even updated on the ticket information section for the semi-final
Website needs overhauled tbh.
Mine isn’t in order history and forgot my online banking password to check pending payments but emails did say payment from today onwards.

Website needs overhauled tbh.
Mine isn’t in order history and forgot my online banking password to check pending payments but emails did say payment from today onwards.

It does even simple basic communication is poor

All right saying you get emails but some don't and some don't even have one and rely on the website to find out information

It does even simple basic communication is poor

All right saying you get emails but some don't and some don't even have one and rely on the website to find out information
Exactly they’ll be OAPs etc who don’t do Internet I know my grandparents don’t, and will just basically need to wait and see

Is £1 not a booking fee?

Because my mate is £31 - £30 for ticket plus he collecting it therefore you wouldn't be charged anything for postage

Is £1 not a booking fee?

Because my mate is £31 - £30 for ticket plus he collecting it therefore you wouldn't be charged anything for postage
The default now is sending them out normal post(unless you opt for special delivery) so they add £1 fee.I am going in to collect mine(sent them an email to request) but the payment £30+£1 has already been taken (no problem).

The default now is sending them out normal post(unless you opt for special delivery) so they add £1 fee.I am going in to collect mine(sent them an email to request) but the payment £30+£1 has already been taken (no problem).

Cheers

Looks like I’ve missed out this time tbf first in a while and should mean I get a final ticket all going well

Got my email the other day, no payment been took then realised there that I my bank card expired, hope this doesn’t mess me up for my ticket

I assume no email or tickets in order history means no ticket? Having been unsuccessful in the past I received an email telling me so although haven’t this time.

Going corporate for this (only way I'd get a ticket seeing as I don't have a ST) and touch wood and we progress, it gives me priority booking for the final which I intend to use. :D

@Ayrforce1

Yes happen to me many years turned 16 during the season so some were child price the rest were full price

Unless your ST is the Sandy Jardine Rear where is it 18 before full price kicks in

Cheers mate, got tickets and that's all that matters! In 2 years time the youngest will be 16 and I will maybe get a seat in the North or South stand haha..

Was that direct with the SFA and how much?
Cheers
They were announced today through Rangers...

"Packages are available for £175 + VAT pp and you can book by calling 0871 702 1972* (option 2)."

honestly thought this was 'havina laugh'
but folk have answered,
still think its havinalaugh though.
No it never fails to amaze the questions that are asked. I can guarantee this year again at least a dozen folk will ask if the Scottish Cup will be seeded :rolleyes:

Back