Semi final ballot today?

Does missing out on a semi final ticket make you more likely for a final? Or is that wishful thinking on my part?

The year of the greens, we got neither and some got both.
Makes you think there's no system and the tickets are just 'allocated '.

Another two for the shitey west stand.

Two very bad memories in recent years, massive disappointments against the thugs from Motherwell and a rotten Aberdeen team.

Here’s to third time lucky.

I wonder if this means we won’t get tickets to the final if we get there.

Would be very surprised if we don't get another 3000 tickets to sort out the people who missed out, Hearts ain't selling 17,000.

Especially if we beat them comfortably on Sunday.

Nothing for me. First time ever that I’ve not been allocated a semifinal or final ticket off the CCCS. Has to be a first time for everything I guess.:confused:

Same. Disappointing as I've been at every semi final and final, home game etc for years. First time for everything i suppose.

Anyone else in friends and family group where some have had email and some not?

I'd always presumed it was all or nothing.

Anyone else in friends and family group where some have had email and some not?

I'd always presumed it was all or nothing.

Do all members normally get the emails? There has been a long running issue with people not getting emails, I had to open an email account specifically for Rangers emails because I wasn’t getting any.

Luckily it turns out my mate got one but is away that weekend. If we make the final I’m away for that so hopefully it’s not the filth we play if we get there.
im I correct in saying if we missed out with this we will get a final ticket if we get there?

I’d wait until I actually got my tickets in my hand before folk claim the South Stand or North Stand are great seats. It really is just the luck of the draw where you end up sitting, I’ve had South Stand tickets before and ended up sitting right round next to the West and down near the pitch, the North is the same, down towards the corner flag near the front are terrible seats too.
On the plus side, I was in the front row of the West the day Lovenkrands scored his last minute winner, he ran right over to where we were and it was one of the best days I’ve ever had at Hampden.

Do all members normally get the emails? There has been a long running issue with people not getting emails, I had to open an email account specifically for Rangers emails because I wasn’t getting any.
That's what I'm hoping mate. Its my sister who hasn't heard anything but myself and son have emails. Have read a lot have had no email before and then money out account. Makes sense from our shambolic ticket office.

Never got one in the initial ballot for semi last year then got one when Aberdeen returned tickets.

Nothing this year so hopefully will get the final if we get there.

North Stand so it's the lottery of waiting to find out if the seat is far enough back for a reasonable view!!

Hearts will surely hand back some tickets, just need to hope that the club have spoken to the SPFL and advised them that it would be in everyone’s benefit if Hearts sold their tickets section by section to maximise spectators and gate receipts. Prevent a repeat of the farce with the sheep.

if as reported on here the tarts got 17,000, that leaves 33,000ish.

that's a lot for some (me) not getting a ticket.

if as reported on here the tarts got 17,000, that leaves 33,000ish.

that's a lot for some (me) not getting a ticket.
Ridiculous if they get 17,000. They should get an allocation no bigger than their average home gate. As it happens that’s just under 16,000 supposedly. Shouldn’t be extra tickets for the glory hunters.

Has anyone sent an email to the mandate address that was included? How quick is the response? Trying to pick up my ticket rather than have it posted special delivery.

Hearts will surely hand back some tickets, just need to hope that the club have spoken to the SPFL and advised them that it would be in everyone’s benefit if Hearts sold their tickets section by section to maximise spectators and gate receipts. Prevent a repeat of the farce with the sheep.

I think they've been told exactly that mate.

Ridiculous if they get 17,000. They should get an allocation no bigger than their average home gate. As it happens that’s just under 16,000 supposedly. Shouldn’t be extra tickets for the glory hunters.

Surprised it's took till page 10 for this yearly statement to arise. That won't ever happen and quite frankly, it never should.

It's a national semi final and both clubs should be given the opportunity to sell 50% of the stadium, regardless of home attendances. If one of the teams can't sell it, then of course open it up to the other team. As is the case in most semi finals tbf.

If the boot was on other foot and we were the smaller club we'd be asking for 50/50.

Got one for the North stand.
Transport issues that day. Any idea how long they keep turnstiles open for after kick-off?

Back