Semi final tickets ballot - Rangers allocation now 32K

Supposedly the emails that came out today didn't have any reference numbers in them.
The original emails had a Label number directly below your name and ST details.

But if you got one today then it will be East Stand surely?

Yeah I thought so too, just that they mentioned the North stand price along with the East stand price. There might’ve been segregation planned for the north stand so there might be a few hundred still in there.

Mine was sent out yesterday by first class post, so hopefully get it today. I always collect my tickets, but they said they were posting it this time, owing to short turnover time.

If we’re getting 32k tickets and the sheep have sold 9k, where’s the other 11k gone to?
Can’t be that many corporate and sponsors surely?

Are all the tickets getting posted?

I always collect as our club ones get picked up anyway.

Ticket arrived, postie didn't even chap the door, left a card and buggered off, just as well I was waiting for them! Section D - should be decent.

Got my ticket this morning for the West Stand.

This game has been so much of a feck up the tickets have the old kick off time printed on them.

They are fucking morons. Really are incapable idiots. Not only was no payment taken, then to phone them met with I'd need to call back as they were to busy to take the payment. Then telling them I wanted collection which was agreed. What arrived through the door this morning........yep a ticket. That ticket was out before id phoned yesterday early afternoon. What a way to run a ticket centre. Also had asked for another to be picked up and attached to mine for collection......that will end up lost :D

Tickets just arrived. Row P in the south lower.
Should be decent view.
Into these sheep shaggin bassas !!!!

North stand D1 row AA for us bang on half way line.
Thank feck last time I was in row C west stand and struggled to see anything

Last edited:
Just got my tickets - kick off noon :)

Really cheap looking tickets

hampden-park-stadium-plan.gif

Tickets arrived South Upper Q5.

Just checked that is second most westerly - well behind the goals at the Aberdeen end. It would have been above them before the recent re-allocation.

Just phoned ticket office girl said everybody on ccs getting ticket second batch getting posted out Wednesday money coming out tommorrow will wait and see

Tickets arrived South Upper Q5.

Just checked that is second most westerly - well behind the goals at the Aberdeen end. It would have been above them before the recent re-allocation.

Other way around, west stand is the Rangers end. I sat in that section when Konterman scored his screamer against them would n the cup game years ago. Not a bad view.

Back