Semi final tickets ballot - Rangers allocation now 32K

Tickets arrived South Upper Q5.

Just checked that is second most westerly - well behind the goals at the Aberdeen end. It would have been above them before the recent re-allocation.
Mate that’s the Rangers end , we’re q4 quite happy certainly beats tie b in the rest stand was there for jelavic final .

If we’re getting 32k tickets and the sheep have sold 9k, where’s the other 11k gone to?
Can’t be that many corporate and sponsors surely?
Bear in mind there are about 5,500 unsold tickets in the Aberdeen sections that can't be segregated over to us.

Then you have corporate and debentures and that's all the tickets gone.

Bear in mind there are about 5,500 unsold tickets in the Aberdeen sections that can't be segregated over to us.

Then you have corporate and debentures and that's all the tickets gone.
Hopefully they will learn from this then and only offer the little clubs sections at a time.

Yep I've been charged £31 and have a label code starting with SL for South Lower.

The ticket has arrived but I haven't been home to open it yet.
Will hopefully find a reasonable West Stand ticket to swap with.

That’s odd. About a year ago on this forum, there was a guy ranting about the UB having a full section of tickets and that the club were pandering to them and all sorts. A UB member on here was explaining how the group had managed to secure a section for each game at Hampden, and everyone in BF1 who is successful on the CCCS will be placed in that section.

Much to the anger of my dad, he sits up in GR2 but is on the friends and family scheme. I think this will be his last year on it as he’s always getting dragged to B1 with us.

That’s odd. About a year ago on this forum, there was a guy ranting about the UB having a full section of tickets and that the club were pandering to them and all sorts. A UB member on here was explaining how the group had managed to secure a section for each game at Hampden, and everyone in BF1 who is successful on the CCCS will be placed in that section.

Much to the anger of my dad, he sits up in GR2 but is on the friends and family scheme. I think this will be his last year on it as he’s always getting dragged to B1 with us.
Bizarre. I don't think I've ever had a Hampden ticket for Section B1.

Just home from work and my ticket has arrived in the post I ticked the box for collection aw well no need to drive through to Ibrox for it

Because Hampden don’t do reprints so if it gets lost in the post your onto plums that’s why.
Ticket office told me today there are no collections for this game due to the number of tickets and all have been posted. This was when I visited in person when passing.

B1 M 12 for me Dad Just dropped it off

Ticket office told me today there are no collections for this game due to the number of tickets and all have been posted. This was when I visited in person when passing.

I emailed to say I wanted to collect ours and they said that would be fine -

Dear xx,

Your tickets will be held for collection,.

Regards

raw

Julie Emslie | Ticket Centre Administrator

I emailed to say I wanted to collect ours and they said that would be fine -

Dear xx,

Your tickets will be held for collection,.

Regards

raw

Yip, I asked to collect too & got similar e-mail :)

Yip, I asked to collect too & got similar e-mail :)

I wrote a letter at the start of the season asking for all away and cccs paper tickets to be collected rather than posted. But when I went in today I was told ALL tickets for the semi final would be posted free of charge as there were too many collections.

Back