Semi final tickets ballot - Rangers allocation now 32K

£30 pending for me too, take it that's the North?

Should be.

Just off the phone to them there as I was down for collection but they are posting them all out today if the payment has been taken from Saturday on wards.

Should be.

Just off the phone to them there as I was down for collection but they are posting them all out today if the payment has been taken from Saturday on wards.
Good stuff, was a bit worried when I thought they weren't getting posted until Wednesday!

Good stuff, was a bit worried when I thought they weren't getting posted until Wednesday!

Not ideal for me getting it posted, prefer to collect them but can appreciate that there could be thousands picking up tickets this week.

This could all have happened a week ago, if Dolly hadn’t pissed about pretending to be a big club with a proper support

Not ideal for me getting it posted, prefer to collect them but can appreciate that there could be thousands picking up tickets this week.
Usually collect them too but would have struggled to get there this week, fingers crossed Royal Mail are up to the task!

Sorry not read the whole thread I take it all the tickets are now gone inc. extras we got?

I think everyone on CCCS has now been allocated a ticket and RSC's were invited to apply for additional tickets. Not sure if everything is away now.

I was down at the ticket office back of ten this morning to pick up my two tickets.
Was quiet with no queue's at all.
Didn't look as if too many tickets were being picked up, most look to be going out by post.

I was down at the ticket office back of ten this morning to pick up my two tickets.
Was quiet with no queue's at all.
Didn't look as if too many tickets were being picked up, most look to be going out by post.

I am always down for collection for Hampden games. Got a ticket in the second ballot and it said I was down for first class postage.

Called them this afternoon to check if I could collect and and they said everyone who got a ticket on the second ballot is having it posted first class due to the timescales and they didn't want potentially 1000s turning up at the ticket office to collect them.

Was the woman with the NI accent I spoke to.

I have £37 pending so I assume it is being sent Special Delivery even though I did not tick the box for it.

I have £37 pending so I assume it is being sent Special Delivery even though I did not tick the box for it.
I'm the same. The only thing for me is its as cheap as driving there and back to pick it up than it is to get it posted so I'll live with it.

Nobody has confirmed this, 3 mates of mine did not get a ticket despite being signed up to the scheme.

Surely with an allocation of 32k and 26k on CCCS and not all signed up to priority at Hampden it would have been enough?

Have they contacted the ticket office?

Surely with an allocation of 32k and 26k on CCCS and not all signed up to priority at Hampden it would have been enough?

Have they contacted the ticket office?
Said they phoned but couldn't get through, they got tickets off other people who can't go. All 3 are in their first year of cccs and signed up to all non ST games and semi finals/finals priority before our first Euro game in July. Just find it strange they didn't get one through cccs with the extra tickets released.

Said they phoned but couldn't get through, they got tickets off other people who can't go. All 3 are in their first year of cccs and signed up to all non ST games and semi finals/finals priority before our first Euro game in July. Just find it strange they didn't get one through cccs with the extra tickets released.

Still can’t be right mate. I phoned today at 2ish and got straight through no probs at all. Option 6

West stand A7 row AA anyone any idea if I will get to see any of the game lol
I was in that Section and Row for the Jelavic LC Final. View is fine, you are basically half way up the stand.

Hope the picture below posts OK..

FB-IMG-1540229616237.jpg

So eventually, after a week of trying to get an answer as to why my credit card hadn’t been charged, after getting the email on the 12th to say I was successful.

I have my tickets sorted.... I changed my credit card details over a week before in my Rangers account (email confirmed etc) but seemingly they hadn’t updated on the Rangers system...... paid tonight and supposedly being sent in post.....

Phone call again to ask if I can pick them up instead.....

Roll on Sunday now

Dons have yet to shift 10k.

I’d imagine we will get another 4-5 thousand.

So they've yet to sell 10k all in? What a shower of turds!

A poster did say a week or so ago he could see our allocation ending up being around the 38k mark.

Has anyone been over to the ticket office to collect this week? Are there big queues?

I'm guessing with the post option it shouldn't be too bad for collections.

Has anyone been over to the ticket office to collect this week? Are there big queues?

I'm guessing with the post option it shouldn't be too bad for collections.

I’m just back dealing with another matter, only 4 in front and at least 4 serving in and out in 10 minutes.

While in asked if I could collect ticket that had been issued on 2nd ballot to be told no, they are all getting posted tomorrow.

Been trying to phone the TO since yesterday on the 0371 number.

Getting a constant All our lines are busy please try again.

Is there a trick to this?

Back