Semi Final Tickets - Priority List Released

Abacab

8j6UsdfN4lDw9wfvwcUENI4qu_gKJmtTCd7DbJe316fr9Q1m4adIY4jZHJez2SIaCcbBd0cSHnQvXEID-eGEdUn8mUd4F_FU1iBk=s0-d-e1-ft

Daughter & I level one, the boy is only level 4 so don’t think he has any chance of a ticket.

How many are in group 1, though?

I'd have thought group 1 would be gold MyGers season ticket holders who opted in, silver would be group 2, etc.

How many are in group 1, though?

I'd have thought group 1 would be gold MyGers season ticket holders who opted in, silver would be group 2, etc.
Everyone in group one will get a ticket so no need to split imagine it’ll be the same for the tims if we both get to the final too , at least all gold and silver I’d have thought .

Groups 1 & 2, why is it “all home matches CCCS”? Should it not be non league home games, semi final, finals etc?

Some laugh when we play Celtic and there’s too many fans in group 1.

What distribution method are the club going to use in that scenario?
- Random ballot regardless of tier?
- Random ballot with a % for each tier with some gold/silver/bronze missing out?
- Top down?

Why do they always leave us with more questions than answers

- Random ballot with a % for each tier with some gold/silver/bronze missing out?
- Top down?

Top down is what I'm led to believe but it's weird they didn't' clarify.

- Top down?

Doubt the number of st mygers ccs folk is above the number of tickets we get for finals.

I'm in group 1 and silver tier.

This reads like the tiers don't matter, but am I behind gold members in reality?

Won't matter for the upcoming semi final but it might if we get through and so do the beggars.

From the email

For the upcoming cup semi-final match vs Hibernian at Hampden, tickets will be distributed via the following priority windows: (shown above in the OP)

We will share more information on sales dates as soon as our ticket allocation has been confirmed. Please note, these sales windows are subject to availability and for high-demand games it is expected that not every group will be able to receive access

- Top down?

I don’t think group 1 will go above the allocation of tickets for a game against Celtic.

Can anyone refresh my memory. Was priority for semi and final tickets still a thing on this season's renewal?

Can anyone refresh my memory. Was priority for semi and final tickets still a thing on this season's renewal?
Enrolment in the 'All Non Season Ticket Home Matches' scheme entitles you to Priority Access in Semi-Final and Final Ticket Sales.

That is from the Amend CCCS section of your account

Of course it might not apply now and haven't updated the wording to reflect that?

- Top down?

I'd hazard a guess at random ballot, as everyone on priority one has ticked the box that was needed and commited to buying non home ST games.

Enrolment in the 'All Non Season Ticket Home Matches' scheme entitles you to Priority Access in Semi-Final and Final Ticket Sales.

That is from the Amend CCCS section of your account

Of course it might not apply now and haven't updated the wording to reflect that?
Yeah mate was pretty sure it was still there. I'm in group 1 so as far as I was concerned I would just sit back and either unfortunately miss out orhopefully be allocated a ticket. Now it's all the hassle of using the not fit for purpose website.

Can't believe they've conspired to make it more hassle for people having had paid good money for this mygers :rolleyes:

I'd hazard a guess at random ballot, as everyone on priority one has ticked the box that was needed and commited to buying non home ST games.
So someone on maximum points would be rewarded by missing out on a cup final :D

Club need to clarify this ASAP. Add it to the list of the information the club refuse to disclose

So someone on maximum points would be rewarded by missing out on a cup final :D

Club need to clarify this ASAP. Add it to the list of the information the club refuse to disclose

Yep, absolute chaos in that case.

MyGers would essentially reward your loyalty with an increased chance of domestic and European away games but not domestic semi finals and finals.

In fact, if it's a total ballot and you're at the top of gold, you'd have more of a chance of getting a ticket in the event we reached the Europa League final than we would the Scottish Cup final.

Mad!

You might be surprised, approximately 18k in group 1.

Take off Hampden debentures, tickets for all SFA clubs, sponsors, hospitality, club use etc etc and I think we’re going to see a top down scenario.
If against Celtic in a final then the allocation is around 21k I think minus RSC and club use and it a small amount from bronze missing out I think

Yeah mate was pretty sure it was still there. I'm in group 1 so as far as I was concerned I would just sit back and either unfortunately miss out orhopefully be allocated a ticket. Now it's all the hassle of using the not fit for purpose website.

Can't believe they've conspired to make it more hassle for people having had paid good money for this mygers :rolleyes:
Yeah down to purchasing a ticket via the website will be fun - should allocated a ticket automatically where the allocation permits like Hibs

group 1 myself

How many are in tier one?

I was stung rotten with semis/finals over the years so hopefully this new system goes in my favour.

Was always sitting here in a huff when I missed out on yet another “random ballot” and some weapon who couldn’t find Ibrox on his own was on FB bragging that he got a hold of a ticket for the big day out.

If against Celtic in a final then the allocation is around 21k I think minus RSC and club use and it a small amount from bronze missing out I think
Is the Celtic allocation not only around 17k for ST holders after the clubs split is taken away?

Anyone kno the uptake for CCCS?
I have been in it for years and missed out on the cup final v them recently.
In tier 1, so should be certain for semi.

How many are in tier one?

I was stung rotten with semis/finals over the years so hopefully this new system goes in my favour.

Was always sitting here in a huff when I missed out on yet another “random ballot” and some weapon who couldn’t find Ibrox on his own was on FB bragging that he got a hold of a ticket for the big day out.

Someone above reckons about 18k. So the semi final should be no issue.

Back