Semi Final Tickets - Priority List Released

Some laugh when we play Celtic and there’s too many fans in group 1.

What distribution method are the club going to use in that scenario?
- Random ballot regardless of tier?
- Random ballot with a % for each tier with some gold/silver/bronze missing out?
- Top down?

Why do they always leave us with more questions than answers
why would there be too many in group 1? is it not around 18000?

Is the Celtic allocation not only around 17k for ST holders after the clubs split is taken away?
Sure one season they actually give the figure saying around 18k got a ticket via the ballot as the CCCS was higher than the allocation

Last edited:
Releasing this information seems a bit redundant in a way. It is totally depends on the number of people in each category and the size of the allocation.

A League Cup semi final against Montrose and group six are getting tickets. A Scottish Cup final against Celtic and it's just group one.

Most people on here seem to have intimated that they're in group one, but there's no indication about how tickets will be allocated in the event of supply not meeting demand. A ballot? Top down? Is it the same for semi finals and finals? If you miss out on the semi do you get an improved chance of getting one for the final, like it used to work? Who knows.

Love the gold Mygers supporters on here who think that should entitle them to first pick of every ticket to every game

I don't want to open up a can of worms, but a scenario in which a fan at the top of gold - and thus someone has attended hundreds of home and away matches and perhaps made additional purchases - loses out on a cup final ticket to someone who has only just got a season ticket seems deeply unfair.

I'm all for democratising the system, but these kind of games should be where fans are, in some sense, rewarded for their loyalty.

Love the gold Mygers supporters on here who think that should entitle them to first pick of every ticket to every game
Agree im not intrested in going away games in spl, which loses me lots points ect,ve traveled abroad a lot tc, been st ,cccs,years and now mygers, silver but i dont seem to be in with a chance or should be according to some gold supporters ,they should be first for everything they might as well just be done with it and give all gold only any tickets no one else is worthy.ill be bailing out mygers x2 next year if dont get final tickets if we get to a final the only reason we joined.

Gold MyGers who's ticked all the boxes.

Surely that will be enough if we get them in the final?

Gold MyGers who's ticked all the boxes.

Surely that will be enough if we get them in the final?
I would say so. Whereas Im in group 1 bronze and may miss out. I don’t mind if it’s top down in that scenario and missing out. That’s fair in my opinion.

It was the club who created the system and told us our loyalty would be rewarded. Can’t blame us for thinking that means we are front of the queue for tickets.

Enrolment in the 'All Non Season Ticket Home Matches' scheme entitles you to Priority Access in Semi-Final and Final Ticket Sales.

That is from the Amend CCCS section of your account

Of course it might not apply now and haven't updated the wording to reflect that?
It said that when we signed up this summer, pretty sure that makes it a contract in Scots Law ....

When do we reckon we’ll get notified about tickets for this. I’m a gold member who has a season ticket and signed up for all CCCS games so pretty confident I’ll be successful.

When do we reckon we’ll get notified about tickets for this. I’m a gold member who has a season ticket and signed up for all CCCS games so pretty confident I’ll be successful.
Email said coming weeks but hopefully start of the month if it’s paper tickets, can’t imagine that lot selling their tickets so think group 1 and part of two will get tickets fine.

Some panic merchants on here, we will have the same or more allocation than we did in the Aberdeen semi final a few years ago and there was about 25k on cccs then. Nearly sure once non cccs ST holders got tickets there was still enough for a limited public sale for that sheep game. We may have 47k ST holders but there is a large chunk of them have no interest in away games or Hampden games for whatever reason.

So, as it stands if you're in group 1 what's the % of getting a cup final ticket if we play the yahoos?
Confused :confused:

So, as it stands if you're in group 1 what's the % of getting a cup final ticket if we play the yahoos?
Confused :confused:
The number of tickets allocated to the club would be lower,so sales arrangements would be different so factor that in.

Last edited:
I don't want to open up a can of worms, but a scenario in which a fan at the top of gold - and thus someone has attended hundreds of home and away matches and perhaps made additional purchases - loses out on a cup final ticket to someone who has only just got a season ticket seems deeply unfair.

I'm all for democratising the system, but these kind of games should be where fans are, in some sense, rewarded for their loyalty.
You are, as a gold member you get more chances for more tickets than anyone else, but it should never be a closed shop

Group 1 for me but only bronze on MyGers, if we got Celtic in the final what’s the chances? I’m sure I might miss out due to top down even though in group 1?

Group 1 for me but only bronze on MyGers, if we got Celtic in the final what’s the chances? I’m sure I might miss out due to top down even though in group 1?
If we get them in the final, we get something in the region of 22000 tickets. They are then top sliced for supporters clubs/staff/corporate etc.

Probably leave something in the region of 16000-18000 tickets for my gers . Assuming there are 3000 max in Gold (my gers/cccs) (10% of members) then all gold should get a ticket. Then the silver members could be around the 6000/8000 mark so all should get one

Leaves around 6000 tickets for bronze which should as I understand it be top down

If we get them in the final, we get something in the region of 22000 tickets. They are then top sliced for supporters clubs/staff/corporate etc.

Probably leave something in the region of 16000-18000 tickets for my gers . Assuming there are 3000 max in Gold (my gers/cccs) (10% of members) then all gold should get a ticket. Then the silver members could be around the 6000/8000 mark so all should get one

Leaves around 6000 tickets for bronze which should as I understand it be top down
Cheers mate at the top end of bronze close to silver so fingers crossed

Wonder who many are bronze?

Wonder who many are bronze?
My personal assumption is that there are around 30000 mygers members

Of which 10% are gold, then around 25% silver so that leaves around 20000 bronze, however think there will be a sizeable number of bronze who are not season tickets holders or in the cccs

My personal assumption is that there are around 30000 mygers members

Of which 10% are gold, then around 25% silver so that leaves around 20000 bronze, however think there will be a sizeable number of bronze who are not season tickets holders or in the cccs
It’ll be more like; 10/35/55

But bare in mind there’ll be thousands in Bronze that don’t have STs

Way I see it is, if there was 18k on cccs who are all mygers members, then those 18k will get the tickets if mygers gets 18k regardless of what tier your in. If there is more in group 1 than there is tickets then top down from from within group 1.

Does anyone know when we’ll find out if we’re successful in getting tickets? Is it different days for each category?

I'm in group 1 and silver tier.

This reads like the tiers don't matter, but am I behind gold members in reality?

Won't matter for the upcoming semi final but it might if we get through and so do the beggars.

I think it will then be top to bottom, points wise mate.

If you're mid to high silver, then you'll definitely be fine.

Some laugh when we play Celtic and there’s too many fans in group 1.

What distribution method are the club going to use in that scenario?
- Random ballot regardless of tier?
- Random ballot with a % for each tier with some gold/silver/bronze missing out?
- Top down?

Why do they always leave us with more questions than answers

It'll be top down mate.

Back