Senga Murray launches her The 55 painting

Whilst I like the image, I’m not sure I get why to only include those 4 players. 55 was nothing if not a team effort in which everyone played their part.

I know she said details on how to purchase will be released very soon. Has anyone got a rough idea how much this will be? Would love to acquire one

oh and what size they will be?

Im glad something else said this. I like them all apart from the boss. The girl has amazing talent but, I just do not like that one element of the picture.
The girl must be a fair age. She is doing a portrait of McCoist in the super Ally video :))

Think it looks great and she has more artistic talent in her pinky than most of us do I’d imagine
True mate but unfortunately it doesn’t look remotely like Gerrard , Goldson is superb , the drawing itself is superb but there’s no getting away from the fact of you took that Gerrard drawing on its own with no Rangers tie , 55 or Rangers background , the vast majority of people would have no clue who it’s meant to be

Not sure I'd recognize him

E_leJA9XoAEH4l7

Bit of a bump this, but was browsing through Senga’s Twitter looking at some of her work and seen she has posted a photo of the captains painting that’s in the blue room saying happy birthday to Richard Gough. In her tweet she says the painting contains a hidden message? Any ideas what this is? Recently done the Ibrox tour and when when the tour guide was showing off each artwork no hidden messages were explained lol. Just curious to know if anyone knows?

Bit of a bump this, but was browsing through Senga’s Twitter looking at some of her work and seen she has posted a photo of the captains painting that’s in the blue room saying happy birthday to Richard Gough. In her tweet she says the painting contains a hidden message? Any ideas what this is? Recently done the Ibrox tour and when when the tour guide was showing off each artwork no hidden messages were explained lol. Just curious to know if anyone knows?
Don't spoil the fun.

Back