Senga Murray on twitter

I think you are spot on...an art piece which includes every player involved this season?

If she's to paint a tribute to the great Rangers players of our first 150 years, she'll need a canvas the size of Edmiston House.
More like the Bayeux Tapestry , or even an Ibrox Tapestry telling the story of return to the top!

Realise this isn’t shared by many, I hate our murals in the blue room.

Just think it would look better without.

I said a couple of weeks ago Senga should / would be invited back to add updates to her work in the Blue Room. Hopefully thats what is she is referring to.

I suspect the additions will be Warburton, Caixinha, Gerrard, Wallace and Tavernier.

Last edited:
One of Cumbernauld finest,stays round the corner from the big beautiful bastard that’s on Rangers tv right now,I’m going to see her for a couple of pictures actually.It’s Hateley on RTV btw

I’ve just had some dealings with Senga Murray and it was wonderful dealing with someone so helpful, understand the motivations of fans and clearly has a passion for our club.

As a bit of a plug, she is selling prints of some of her work and it is well worth having a look at what she is doing via Twitter.

He played a huge part in our history, good, bad and disastrous, unlike others we dont whitewash our past.

Wasn’t suggesting we whitewash him.

More that he shouldn’t be on a piece of art being sold to supporters that celebrates one of the most successful periods in our history.

Back