Senior member of staff at Rangers was attacked earlier this week - confirmed James Traynor was assaulted

This is quite disturbing. The bbc whip up hatred towards a rangers employee and it emboldens people, presumably Celtic supporters to go to Ibrox, lie in wait for a 66 year old man to leave the building and set about him?

This is the breaking point for the bbc. Time to sort this lot of hate mongers out once and for all.

No it doesn’t.

Human beings don’t respond to inhuman behaviour by lowering themselves to the level of beasts.
We never will lower ourselves to that level. But there must be a time where enough is enough.
We constantly view opinions on FF where liberties are being taken by them. Whether it be through football authorities or the politics of the government that now exists in Scotland.
Unfortunately the time is coming where we can no longer sit back and watch. We’ve done that for to long and it’s achieved nothing.

You raise a very good point in my mind with that - could Fantabaws potentially be charged with incitement following his rant, which seems to have been the catalyst for this incident?
Although I see where your coming from, would be almost impossible to charge him for it.

I was thinking of creating a new state somewhere in the windswept and barren areas of the western highlands for about 45% of the population.
A kind of nationalist ghetto.

See if you're using this to further your own agenda against Stewart Robertson, take a fucking day off.

The guy does what he's told by his bosses, he is not the top of the chain like liewell, and IIRC is paid a tenth of what pig eye Pete is.

Jesus christ a bit of fucking unity wouldn't go amiss.

Although I see where your coming from, would be almost impossible to charge him for it.

I was thinking of creating a new state somewhere in the windswept and barren areas of the western highlands for about 45% of the population.
A kind of nationalist ghetto.
Why not Dundee? They've made a good start there anyway. Leave us who live in the Highlands and Islands alone.

Clear that we need some backbone in the face of an assault on our very existence.

I’d LOVE to see Souness in a senior position at the club. An intelligent football man with a great media profile who would stand proud and stand up for us.
Have you considered that he would do what his bosses told him, like any other employee?

Our structure is such that, at present, the chairman calls the shots and sets the strategic direction. He then leaves his MD to implement that direction. Given that King is a successful businessman, if his MD is not implementing his vision as expected and within normal margins for leeway, he would be gone.

If Souness came on board, he'd be given exactly the same brief as Traynor or anyone else authorised to speak on behalf of the organisation.

It means now mutton ,fartson , and failed trialist and the junkie gambler are now fair game now WATP
No it doesn't.

Apart from what @mdingwall has said, by doing anything towards them, you're playing right into their hands.

Where do you think the focus will be in the media of someone did?

You'd make a bunch of martyrs out of them, and reinforce the narrative they've tried to set about us.

Hope Traynor is okay, absolutely shocking that he's been subjected to this. I'd love to see a proper bastard of a sentence involving several years jail time passed on the 2 wee pricks that did it as a deterrent, on the assumption that Police Scotland actually do their job and catch them. The brass neck on them to assault an older guy in broad daylight.

Of course, it's not purely as black and white as Michael Stewart being solely to blame for this but it can't be denied that his inflammatory comments last week live on air look even more reckless now. And theres probably a fair chance that the culprits, or at least similarly vile-minded individuals, were among those contacting him that he took to Twitter to "thank for all the support" after his meltdown. Nice audience he's got there.

So the anti-Rangers venom goes up another notch...where does this end?

Has anyone stopped to think that this is just the beginning?
Yes, although I wouldn't say it's the beginning.
The Filth have been lead to believe two things over the past decade or so.
They believe there is nothing wrong with their behavior. The media swoon over the IRA corner at Celtic Park. If I stood singing songs about the IRA and the media applauded, I'd certainly give them more of what they want.
Believing there is nothing wrong with their behavior, they think they can do anything and get away with it. In that respect, attacking Traynor may very well be the beginning. The attackers will be astonished if they are ever meaningfully prosecuted.
Has anyone else noticed in the past few months bigotry has been off the mainstream media radar and now we're looking for racists? The media has turned a blind eye to bigotry because there is so much evidence that it mostly emanates from the Chamber of Secrets. We have the "Fat Orange Bastard Boyd" video and the clearest of clear videos showing 60,000 at Celtic Park singing "IRA Sunday". There is a lot more video evidence online and the Scottish media have now dropped their hunt for bigots. There are plenty of them but they are just not the bigots they were hoping for.
Racists are the flavor of the day. In fact, one is playing regular SPFL football again. But the mainstream media just can't find that definitive piece of evidence to nail a racist. My observation is that there's plenty of evidence, it's just that the perpetrators don't suit the narrative. Plus, if a journo outs Timmy as a racist he's likely 100% getting his head kicked in.
After the attack on Traynor we know for sure why no Scottish journalist has any interest in the child sex ring at Celtic Football Club.
This level of intimidation spread to our referees a while back, but MOST of us already knew that.

Be great if BBC Scotch Land made a statement today announcing that they unreservedly apologise for any discussions on their shows made by contributors who made personal verbal attacks on individuals linked to our club and that said contributors would not be back on any of their shows.

I won’t hold my breath waiting for it though.

More blood on the hand of a BBC Scotland "employee" and one of their supposed shining lights on their main weekly football show.

Should be massive nationwide news but of course the press have quite a bit of blood on their hands themselves so will no doubt play it down.

This is all getting very sinister.

It absolutely is political. This country is being run by a 19th Century Terrorist mob who control the local councils, police, judiciary and national broadcaster.
And don’t forget the SFA who employee and control the referees that are now blatantly cheating us every game now.

Corrupt Scotland = F*cked Scotland unless you went to a School starting with St...

We as Rangers supporters need to highlight, report, scream from the rooftops every injustice or perceived injustice on and off the pitch as Bheast fc have this to a fine art!
Take Care Bears, look after each other and be pre-emptive if required

The sun article,

"The attack on Mr Traynor comes amid a rash of accusations of racial and sectarian abuse aimed at footie stars in Scotland"

Footie stars? Fucking brilliant.

They're going to dance around "Alfredo Morelos" and "racism" together as much as possible to avoid casuals coming across these stories when they Google him.

It's getting to the stage that wearing rangers colours in public makes you fair game to be assaulted. As seen as provocation and sectarian

Rangers and The Protestant people need to finally grow a set and come out fighting these bastards are walking all over us and i for one am sick tae the back teeth of this silence

The press need to be held accountable for their actions
Indeed. BBC Scotland, Radio Scotland, Radio Clyde, the Record, the Sun, The ET, The Herald, Talk Sport because of Brazil, Stewart, Cosgrove, Leckie, Sutton, Hartson, Jackson, Gordon, Speirs, Thompson, Guidi Waddell are all culpable with a host of other no mark hacks and their editors and platforms.

Add in the quite useless police Scotland and the hateful SNP with Sturgeon, Humza Useless, Dornan, Aitken and co who openly despise Rangers fans, unionists and protestants.

This country is far from the welcoming and friendly place they'd want people to believe.

It's a racist, bigoted, separatist, corrupt backwater dancing to a rebel tune of hate and self loathing.

Indeed. BBC Scotland, Radio Scotland, Radio Clyde, the Record, the Sun, The ET, The Herald, Talk Sport because of Brazil, Stewart, Cosgrove, Leckie, Sutton, Hartson, Jackson, Gordon, Speirs, Thompson, Guidi Waddell are all culpable with a host of other no mark hacks and their editors and platforms.

Add in the quite useless police Scotland and the hateful SNP with Sturgeon, Humza Useless, Dornan, Aitken and co who openly despise Rangers fans, unionists and protestants.

This country is far from the welcoming and friendly place they'd want people to believe.

It's a racist, bigoted, separatist, corrupt backwater dancing to a rebel tune of hate and self loathing.
Dont hold back do you?

Agree with every word.

I’m no great fan of the man but hitting a pensioner is nothing short of disgraceful. The cowardly vermin that did it should get locked up

hopefully this is the beginning of our fightback
but it has taken something as awful as an old man being beaten up by thugs to do so,
no-one absolutely no-one can defend this but watch them squirm their way out of this

D1pXL1CWkAUICSH.jpg

Any comment from the Justice Minister yet ?

hopefully this is the beginning of our fightback
but it has taken something as awful as an old man being beaten up by thugs to do so,
no-one absolutely no-one can defend this but watch them squirm their way out of this

Agreed mate.

But it is going to take more than just the club coming out and making angry statements.

We need good guys back in positions of influence.

Rangers fans and Loyalists are now under sustained attack from these Bastards. We are loathed in this Country and the media will be lapping it up. Changed days indeed. These scum think they are now running this City.

Michael Stewart needs hounded out of football and his cozy pundit job must be in serious doubt as he is 100% culpable for the verbal attack on Jim Traynor and Stewart’s deliberate and inflammatory views on Rangers down to his own political views and being rejected as a trialist.

Rangers need to contact BT Sport and tell them he’s no longer welcome at Ibrox and he should never be allowed back into our club

This arsehole needs ruined financially and his career ended as he has overstepped the mark with his verbal assault and accusations regarding Jim Traynor. This escalation is no coincidence

I hope Jim Traynor now goes after Stewart and the BBC after his shameful rant last week

The BBC apology is meaningless and the physical cowardly attack on Traynor is disgusting

No it doesn’t.

Human beings don’t respond to inhuman behaviour by lowering themselves to the level of beasts.
Despite all the attacks and lies, the Rangers supports behaviour has been superb.
I do however fondly remember the days our support handed out blue collar justice on a regular basis.
The likes of the green brigade would have been bounced all over Glasgow.

Back