Senior member of staff at Rangers was attacked earlier this week - confirmed James Traynor was assaulted

Indeed. BBC Scotland, Radio Scotland, Radio Clyde, the Record, the Sun, The ET, The Herald, Talk Sport because of Brazil, Stewart, Cosgrove, Leckie, Sutton, Hartson, Jackson, Gordon, Speirs, Thompson, Guidi Waddell are all culpable with a host of other no mark hacks and their editors and platforms.

Add in the quite useless police Scotland and the hateful SNP with Sturgeon, Humza Useless, Dornan, Aitken and co who openly despise Rangers fans, unionists and protestants.

This country is far from the welcoming and friendly place they'd want people to believe.

It's a racist, bigoted, separatist, corrupt backwater dancing to a rebel tune of hate and self loathing.

We need a strong voice in the Scottish Parliament to highlight this. I don't care which party they belong to, Tory, Labour or LibDem. We need someone. It's all one-way traffic at the moment, it needs to change.

edit: We could also do with a PR savvy individual who spends all their time on Pacific Quay, moving between the BBC and STV studios. We need someone trying to get onto every news and current affairs programmes to introduce some sort of balance.

Last edited:
Rangers fans and Loyalists are now under sustained attack from these Bastards. We are loathed in this Country and the media will be lapping it up. Changed days indeed. These scum think they are now running this City.
Eh I think they are mate,you just need to look at who runs GCC and who got all the Glasgow seats at the last election, Glasgow is definitely a nationalist city nowadays sadly:(

I've been walking down a street and seen Neil Lennon coming the other way. Nothing was said (maybe a little something under my breath)

These pricks have seen a 66yr old who does some PR work for Rangers and launched into a sectarian, physical attack.

All after a 12yr old has been arrested for racist chants at an opposing player.

It gets said numerous times, but what the actual %^*& is wrong with these people?

There is so much more we can do. Just imagine if we could be united and utilise the power and value of the blue pound.
We have the potential, but that's all it seems to be. We are notoriously difficult to organise because we all (sometimes literally) sing off different hymnsheets.

And we also criticise those who represent us and the club when we disagree on minor points.

I've been walking down a street and seen Neil Lennon coming the other way. Nothing was said (maybe a little something under my breath)

These pricks have seen a 66yr old who does some PR work for Rangers and launched into a sectarian, physical attack.

All after a 12yr old has been arrested for racist chants at an opposing player.

It gets said numerous times, but what the actual %^*& is wrong with these people?

This is what happens when Apartheid Sectarian Roman Church Schools are allowed to exist in 2020.

James Traynor like him or despise him should be the main focus here. Doing this to any man of this age is despicable. They only do it because they know he is an easy target and can’t fight back.
I am not too far behind Jim age wise and have also been beat up by the Roma in Govanhilll. 5 of them taking liberties so I know what it’s like. JT will be feeling a little bit vulnerable just now and needs the support of the club.

It's all heading this way. The "city centre is ours hun scum" warnings, their out of control away fans, the media demonisation of our club and its fans, rise of Republicanism, the endless excuses for them by media....a death wouldn't surprise me.

Michael Stewart is the perfect example of someone who’s been brainwashed by the Nationalist Cult into believing they are well and truly the good guys on every issue.

Anyone who disagrees = Bad and when you dehumanise the enemy like this then you can attack in whatever manner you see fit conscience free.

I take enormous satisfaction every time one of these cretins get their heels cooled and are made to face the consequences of their actions.

We should be applying to join league 2 down here. Scotland is a dead end.
There is a vacancy in 3rd tier. Any adjustment would take place between Tier 3 & 4. So The Rangers could join in League 2 without affecting the promotion from National League.
Not too sure whether it would be a good long-term move but it is quite feasible without too much disruption

Despite all the attacks and lies, the Rangers supports behaviour has been superb.
I do however fondly remember the days our support handed out blue collar justice on a regular basis.
The likes of the green brigade would have been bounced all over Glasgow.
That's the one tragedy of the changing of the seasons in life's rich procession. A decade or two ago they'd have been shitting their poofy wee combat trousers. Now they strut around like they own Glasgow

Rangers fans and Loyalists are now under sustained attack from these Bastards. We are loathed in this Country and the media will be lapping it up. Changed days indeed. These scum think they are now running this City.
no thinking about it, they have the city and indeed the country in their vile hands ,and what we are seeing happening lately is only the start of it, our community had better get used to this and much more coming our way ,we are alone and impotent politically ,we have no one in any section of society who will bat an eyelid at attacks on our people, so as i say we need to get used to it,i for one do not see anyway at all this is going to rescind,it will be continual and sustained attacks on us from now on in, and all of us need to have a right good look at ourselves,as we have allowed this state of affairs to bear fruit, we have sat back and let them take over every important aspect in our society ,without us raising even a finger in defence ,this was all done in plane sight ,right under each and every one of our eyes, and we did next to f@ck all to stop them,no way back for us now lads,this genie is not for going back in the bottle im afraid

Indeed. BBC Scotland, Radio Scotland, Radio Clyde, the Record, the Sun, The ET, The Herald, Talk Sport because of Brazil, Stewart, Cosgrove, Leckie, Sutton, Hartson, Jackson, Gordon, Speirs, Thompson, Guidi Waddell are all culpable with a host of other no mark hacks and their editors and platforms.

Add in the quite useless police Scotland and the hateful SNP with Sturgeon, Humza Useless, Dornan, Aitken and co who openly despise Rangers fans, unionists and protestants.

This country is far from the welcoming and friendly place they'd want people to believe.

It's a racist, bigoted, separatist, corrupt backwater dancing to a rebel tune of hate and self loathing.
Bravo, Sir.

That's the one tragedy of the changing of the seasons in life's rich procession. A decade or two ago they'd have been shitting their poofy wee combat trousers. Now they strut around like they own Glasgow
For an older bear, this annoys me greatly.

There is a vacancy in 3rd tier. Any adjustment would take place between Tier 3 & 4. So The Rangers could join in League 2 without affecting the promotion from National League.
Not too sure whether it would be a good long-term move but it is quite feasible without too much disruption
Where would we be now if we had taken the opportunity at the start of our difficulties?

We need a strong voice in the Scottish Parliament to highlight this. I don't care which party they belong to, Tory, Labour or LibDem. We need someone. It's all one-way traffic at the moment, it needs to change.

edit: We could also do with a PR savvy individual who spends all their time on Pacific Quay, moving between the BBC and STV studios. We need someone trying to get onto every news and current affairs programmes to introduce some sort of balance.
I truly think the club fucked up when they were pressured into removing Chris Graham.

Let's not forget that it was a literal demonstration of #JeSuisCharlie, featuring a crudely drawn cartoon, in direct response to who the same newspapers refer to as 'Muslim Hate Preacher' Anjem Choudary (as opposed to Manic Street Preacher).

For a long time now anything aimed at their fans or anyone associated with them has been deemed secterian.

This incident maybe starts to show that it works both ways. We all know it's been happening all along with the abuse given out during games etc but nothing done about it. This at least brings it to the spotlight.

For what it's worth it shows how cowardly they are that 2 young guys will go out their way to hurl abuse at a pensioner.

We really need the club to take a stand here however. Far too many incidents passing by and there will come a time when someone is seriously hurt.

Edit: Now aware that he was physically attacked. Makes the whole thing even worse and makes you wonder what the thought process is when people even consider attacking a pensioner. Can only hope they are dealt with appropriately.

Last edited:
Where he was attacked is remote in Cumbernauld, it’s not a chance upon place, you’d need to travel to get to it
Exactly - its essentially a road between two industrial estates - you wouldn't be casually walking there unless you worked in a factory. Very strange

Reactions: hms

Couldn’t have put it better myself. In the 21st century, there is only one thing Rangers will be allowed to be: a punching bag for celtic, to hone their skills in Europe and keep the illusion of a competitive league to attract better players.

I don’t want to give them the satisfaction. Resign from Scottish football and watch them fade into nothing. It might mean oblivion, but I’d rather be nothing than live under these conditions.

For a long time now anything aimed at their fans or anyone associated with them has been deemed secterian.

This incident maybe starts to show that it works both ways. We all know it's been happening all along with the abuse given out during games etc but nothing done about it. This at least brings it to the spotlight.

For what it's worth it shows how cowardly they are that 2 young guys will go out their way to hurl abuse at a pensioner.

We really need the club to take a stand here however. Far too many incidents passing by and there will come a time when someone is seriously hurt.
”Hurl Abuse”?
Have you read the article? I literally says ”violent” in it, not shouted at.
He has been assaulted. Stop playing this down new member...

With the war against our club and the rising political tensions in the country I can see a form of civil war in Scotland in the next few years sad indictment of where we are in the all inclusive country we live

More than the club need to make a stand, are we as a community going to sit back and watch people getting done in?

Was it a verbal assault and nothing else then ?

”Hurl Abuse”?
Have you read the article? I literally says ”violent” in it, not shouted at.
He has been assaulted. Stop playing this down new member...

First of all I'm not a new member, been on FF for at least 2 boards.

I thought I read that there was abuse shouted at him. If that's not the case and there was more to it then my mistake.

I'm not playing it down. Something clearly needs to be done. Attacks on our players/ staff / ex players are become a regular occurrence now.

Where would we be now if we had taken the opportunity at the start of our difficulties?
We'd have started in what? 8th tier. We'd probably be 2nd or 3rd tier and we'd be competing with the likes of Leeds and might be there for many more years.

I don't know. Haven't read he was physically assaulted but he may have been.

Do you know otherwise?

No,just when I read your post I thought it was a verbal assault only.
You never read he was physically assaulted but you thought you read somewhere that he was verbally abused.

Where do you think you read about this verbal abuse ?

Last edited:
First of all I'm not a new member, been on FF for at least 2 boards.

I thought I read that there was abuse shouted at him. If that's not the case and there was more to it then my mistake.

I'm not playing it down. Something clearly needs to be done. Attacks on our players/ staff / ex players are become a regular occurrence now.
Then you should know better than to post without facts.

This country is out of control with their hatred of anything to do with Rangers. No one in authority or with power in Scotland is prepared to come out and publicly condemn this, no one is prepared to say enough is enough. They all seem to condone it, because otherwise they would be opening their mouths and doing something about it. They choose to ignore it or lay the blame at Rangers and exonerate the perpetrators.

Like I have said on another post.It's like there's an unwritten protocol in the shortbread assembly that you must not criticise the SNP in any way for its failings.Jackson Carlaw should be setting out his stall in support of the Unionist vote if he has any desire whatsoever to make inroads to the nationalist agenda and seemingly popularity in Scotland. A case in point is the horrific abuse suffered by Alfredo Morelos.To my knowledge, nothing has been said by the likes of Annie Wells,Murdo Fraser or Adam Tomkins.If the conservatives wish to have any hope of success in Scotland,it's high time they started courting the Unionist vote.

What we need is a politician that is willing to cut through the bullshit and address the whole situation.

No,just when I read your post I thought it was a verbal assault only.
You never read he was physically assaulted but you thought you read somewhere that he was verbally abused.

Where do you think you read about this verbal abuse ?

I've looked back and can't see anywhere actually saying verbal.

Seems I was a bit naive in assuming that no one would physically attack an old guy based purely on religion or the team he is associated with.

Lesson learned on my part.

Then you should know better than to post without facts.

Mate, we had one poster in particular starting the rumour that he got an ‘email’ from his pal stating that Morelos had his brakes tampered with! This place doesn’t do facts when it comes to this sort of thing...

I've looked back and can't see anywhere actually saying verbal.

Seems I was a bit naive in assuming that no one would physically attack an old guy based purely on religion or the team he is associated with.

Lesson learned on my part.

Nae bother.
Your inaccuracy was pointed out and you rectified it.
Physical assault.

We'd have started in what? 8th tier. We'd probably be 2nd or 3rd tier and we'd be competing with the likes of Leeds and might be there for many more years.
I strongly suspect we would be bought by some rich investors assuming we had a chance at EPL football.

Shocking. Absolute rats driven by one thing , hatred toward us.
Is it only if it happens within a football stadium that the government will comment.
I won't hold my breath.

Back