Senior member of staff at Rangers was attacked earlier this week - confirmed James Traynor was assaulted

This could be a factor in the failed trialist having his bbc ban extended
Stewart must be feeling a bit aggrieved these days at the lack of support from BBC Scotland.
Gollum gets huge backing but not Michael. Why’s that then?
Michael, no matter how hard he tries is not one of them, he’s not in the club, not one of the favourites, doesn’t pass the test. Awww, what a shame.
The BBC doesn't care what happens Michael, he’s not sound, just doesn’t have the right credentials.
Gollum now, that’s a different matter. He’s sound, one of us, must be protected, not from the BBC itself, but from Rangers.
What strange world they live in.
Poor Michael, bet he shuts down those BBC bastards when he’s first minister.

Who are you waiting on information from the papers that are clearly against us and will do their best to hide anything that remotely favours our club ?

2 weeks ago there was assumptions across the board that some poet was clipping Alfredo's brakes in a murder attempt, yet there's been no evidence found to substantiate that so far. Only outcome is some guy claiming he's a PI employed by Alfredo's mrs, which could be true or equally could be pish.

If this allegation is true then I'm sure we'll find out from reputable sources on here who have links to the club.

If you want to dive in 2 feet on the basis of a tweet then fill your boots. I'll wait til we've heard from the likes of @ID10

The hatred is also obvious the way that the wee teams raise their game against us and celebrate as if they have won a war against bad guys when they get a result of some description
We are definitely the bogeyman in Natzi Schottland.

2 weeks ago there was assumptions across the board that some poet was clipping Alfredo's brakes in a murder attempt, yet there's been no evidence found to substantiate that so far. Only outcome is some guy claiming he's a PI employed by Alfredo's mrs, which could be true or equally could be pish.

If this allegation is true then I'm sure we'll find out from reputable sources on here who have links to the club.

If you want to dive in 2 feet on the basis of a tweet then fill your boots. I'll wait til we've heard from the likes of @ID10
ID10 has retweeted the tweet and the twitter account has been right on plenty of issues including breaking the news that Mark Allen was leaving aswell as the most recent Elite shambles also the Morelos incident is an ongoing police investigation it could be anything

Was in the shop there for a cargo and the front page of the ET proclaims their "sports writers" are having an in depth look at what went wrong at Rangers...and once again Morelos is being g singled out adorning the front and back page

Slimy bastard rag

This backwater is fast becoming a mentally challenged / Nationalist infested cesspit and the SMSM is culpable by encouraging the vitriol against anything Rangers related

Our staff and players, fans and now independent consultants are now fair game

This will only get worse

If we hadn’t dropped points against Hearts Aberdeen and Killie our league position would be much better and the vermin would be even more riled up in attack mode

Police Scotland and SNP have allowed this to fester and hell mend them when the whole thing erupts

This has been coming.

For me the never ending demonising of the club, fans and anything related to Rangers was going to have consequence at some stage.

This has to end and end now or I think things will get a lot,lot worse

ID10 has retweeted the tweet and the twitter account has been right on plenty of issues including breaking the news that Mark Allen was leaving aswell as the most recent Elite shambles also the Morelos incident is an ongoing police investigation it could be anything

Fair enough.

Joke if true. Country is becoming lawless.

It's only a matter of time before a Rangers fan or employee is killed. Yet still the mhedia will spin it to make it out to be his or her fault.
yep, and the usual suspects in the media are fueling it, they will have blood on their hands the way some of them are carrying on with the hate agenda against rangers.

I’m joining some fairly well spaced out dots here and coming up with a glorious picture that ends up (nope I’m not going there). Hope whoever the victim was at Rangers that they are ok.

Stewart must be feeling a bit aggrieved these days at the lack of support from BBC Scotland.
Gollum gets huge backing but not Michael. Why’s that then?
Michael, no matter how hard he tries is not one of them, he’s not in the club, not one of the favourites, doesn’t pass the test. Awww, what a shame.
The BBC doesn't care what happens Michael, he’s not sound, just doesn’t have the right credentials.
Gollum now, that’s a different matter. He’s sound, one of us, must be protected, not from the BBC itself, but from Rangers.
What strange world they live in.
Poor Michael, bet he shuts down those BBC bastards when he’s first minister.

As I’ve said before, when a useful idiot is no longer useful, it becomes just an idiot!

This is why serious consideration should be put towards moving to the English set up. Scottish football is poison.

I hate this toxic shithole of a country. I’m trying to talk the wife into moving to England as this place is slowly becoming lawless where anything Rangers / Unionist is concerned

Why has Traynor suddenly became their main target in the last few weeks. It was almost as if the word went out. Surely it is within the his remit to issue PR on behalf of the club so why has this become such an issue.
Probably because he dared to tell the truth about the scandalous behaviour towards Alfredo
this country is absolutely fu##ed

This is way beyond the realms of sport now, as much as I loathe the little bitch first minister, she should be actively speaking to her minister of sport, whoever the %^*& that is, to get this carry on reigned in before someone is killed, but I can only live in hope,

There is as much chance of that waste of oxygen doing anything as there is of me becoming Rangers’ next gaffer.

The Scottish Sinn Fein Nationalist Party have sold their soul to the Roman Church like a common whore and will never tread on the rancid pond life who follow them in case they lose the kafflik bloc vote.

WATP

Any news reports on this? I’ve not went through the whole thread but I would imagine if it’s an assault on someone connected to rangers then it would be hot news surely?

especially if it was motivated by sectarianism?

Doesn,t matter if this is true or not this is what a dignified silence brings
This goes way beyond the football club. We have a govt running the country, who see us as an obstacle to their independence dream. We now have a poltisiced police force who dance to their tune, by protecting ira supporters on the streets and happily making statements that call out the people protesting them as right wing loyalist thugs acting like Mosley's black shirts.

They are determined to paint people who are unionists as people who are holding scotland back with racist sectarian behaviour and hoping to turn us into scotlands shame, so that they can tell voters is this the kind of people you want to be associated with.

And you know what it's working. Dignified silence isn't a rangers problem, it's all our problem.

We live in a horrible wee disgusting country where any attacks on Rangers including physical is trivialised. It’s high time the majority stood up

The msm in Scotland have spent decades demonising our club and fans,Agitating and stoking the hatred but when one of ours gets serious hurt or worse not if but when they will stand back and deny any responsibility.

Why has Traynor suddenly became their main target in the last few weeks. It was almost as if the word went out. Surely it is within the his remit to issue PR on behalf of the club so why has this become such an issue.

Because the likes of michael stewart blew the dog whistle!

If they Alfie car tampering scenario has taught us anything it should be to hold fire until the full facts are established.

Hope JT is okay.

Please stop blaming rangers for this, its deeper than that much deeper. It needs to start with politicians who seem scared to be associated with unionist people in this country. When you read of a Tory spokesman slating the Billy boys as vile sectarianism, whilst saying not a jot about the murder brigade fest we get over the city, then we're in trouble. Problem here is, our so called unionist politicians are not unionist enough, there almost ashamed.

Its clear now that nats dont care about how they get independence, they actually believe that creating division and turning a blind eye to blatant corruption is a small price to pay. They have a twisted logic, ever tried to have a normal conversation with one of them? Ive stopped even trying now, they are beyond reasoning with.

Like him or loathe him Traynor is seem by media scum as the voice behind all things Rangers. When they collectively target him there are some idiots in every walk of life who take it too far and attack the individual linking it with what he represents.
However the way things have been amount to incitement by the press and they are responsible for this incident.

Its clear now that nats dont care about how they get independence, they actually believe that creating division and turning a blind eye to blatant corruption is a small price to pay. They have a twisted logic, ever tried to have a normal conversation with one of them? Ive stopped even trying now, they are beyond reasoning with.
This is where all this stems from, dont kid yourself. Why aren't politicians standing up in that place out in Edinburgh and calling this out. Seems to me they dont want to upset their cosy little lifestyle out there.

Us coming on here and blasting the club is not the answer. Tim's got into this position through politics, for the sake of unionism in this country it's some strong unionist voices needed out there, not scared to upset their little cosy relationship and ruffle a few feathers. PR is used in scotland, maybe that's a way to get people in with a strong unionist voice.

Last edited:
Aggravated normally means using a weapon.

Not sure what the legal context of ‘aggravated by sectarianism’ means

A few posters have said it’s open season, and that’s exactly the two words that went through my head.

This is where all this stems from, dont kid yourself. Why aren't politicians standing up in that place out in Edinburgh and calling this out. Seems to me they dont want to upset their cosy little lifestyle out there.

Us coming on here and blasting the club is not the answer. Tim's got into this position through politics, for the sake of unionism in this country it's some strong unionist voices needed out there, not scared to upset their little cosy relationship and ruffle a few feathers. PR is used in scotland, maybe that's a way to get people in with a strong unionist voice and ruffle a few feathers.

Its what underpins the nat movement that concerns me, namely the strong alliance they have formed with sinn fien. I have on good authority that wee nasty nicola is never away from the place. The majority of blind voters have no idea, nor do they even care so long as helps to break up the union.

We've been open season since 2012 and I'm fucking beyond sick of it all.

And I despise being part of this warped toxic shite wee country.

Something needs to be done about the poisonous hate filled bigoted anti Rangers blogs that pollute the Internet and fast.

We’ve allowed trash like James Forrest at the yahoo blog to bring Gerrard’s children into the mix to score points and print trash aimed at stirring up hatred against JT. Other sites like Scottish football monitor regularly write blogs about Rangers being funded by drug money.

No wonder so much hatred exists for Rangers when we let a bunch a filth loose to print what they want to tens of thousands daily.

The BBC despise Traynor because he absolutely slaughtered them in his leaving speech, with regards the treatment they were handing out to Rangers. He laid it bare and told the truth, and they still see it as an act of betrayal.

Back