Senior member of staff at Rangers was attacked earlier this week - confirmed James Traynor was assaulted

With the war against our club and the rising political tensions in the country I can see a form of civil war in Scotland in the next few years sad indictment of where we are in the all inclusive country we live in
I've been saying this to friends since the referendum in 2014.

Traynor is being targeted because the scum that follow the mentally challengeds are now out of control and they see him as part of the Rangers family. I have no time for the man personally and his link with Rangers is, I believe, purely a financial arrangement as the club contract him for PR work. Memories of him calling me and my mates "Neanderthalls" in the Record because we gave him a bit of banter in Turin still rankles.

If this is true I have to say far more savvy posters than me have been warning of a member of our club being attcked physically due to the venomous half truths and lies spouted by the likes of Stewart, Sutton, Keevins, English, Spence, Provan etc etc.

I sincerely hope Traynor is ok and that this now becomes a watershed moment.

Time for the board of directors to come out fighting.

WATP

It was only a matter of time. The media are to blame.

Dump Robertson and his sleekit cowardly ways and bring back souness and take the fight to these animals
Please tell me why you are blaming Robertson and the rangers board for this?

As I've already said, this goes much deeper than a football club. Its us not them who need to come out fighting, not just as football fans, but as people whose only crime is to believe in the union. We're the real target here, instead of sitting back and asking other people to fight our battles, it's time some of us took on the challenge, instead of coming on here abusing people who are not our enemy, but trying their best in a hostile environment which makes it almost impossible. Just hope these guys dont decide to pack up some day and say enough is enough. They have enough to put up with, without us turning on them.

That's stewart gone, how about trying to get that other poisonous piece of garbage cosgrove out the door. A bitter rat. Makes me sick that hes collecting good money of the very people he despises.

Well done Michael stewart and the rest of them, hope you are proud of the part you have played in this

Clear that we need some backbone in the face of an assault on our very existence.

I’d LOVE to see Souness in a senior position at the club. An intelligent football man with a great media profile who would stand proud and stand up for us.

If this is true then it really is time for the club to call for a summit for Scottish football to sort itself out, for the rhetoric to end and for the policing authorities to crack down on what is becoming lawlessness.
Thing is its lawlessness that gets brushed over. Its fekin alright for bhigoted tims to attack somebody and oh it appears a few days later as a wee story. Nah time something was done about this. Time to raise the bar against this rotten Roman ruled country of ours. Time to stop hiding and kowtowing.

Sickening if true.Traynor put himself in the spotlight with his resignation letter from the Daily Record when he pointed out the media agenda against our club.No need to spell out the rest.

I blame the media, the polis and the snp, as all 3 have let that club and it's scum fans away with murder , to the point that they believe that they are above the law

Staff have been confronted verbally and physically attacked in the street it is time the First Minister, Courts and Police get tough with these vermin and it is also time every fan becomes the eyes and ears to stick these vermin in! Enough is enough!

Pundits, media and tabloids have to face consequencies if they do not show responsibility in their jobs!

Thing is its lawlessness that gets brushed over. Its fekin alright for bhigoted tims to attack somebody and oh it appears a few days later as a wee story. Nah time something was done about this. Time to raise the bar against this rotten Roman ruled country of ours. Time to stop hiding and kowtowing.
This is political. Maybe time to start pressing msp's of all the parties to step up. All the parties, but the SNP, who are revelling in it.

Please tell me why you are blaming Robertson and the rangers board for this?

As I've already said, this goes much deeper than a football club. Its us not them who need to come out fighting, not just as football fans, but as people whose only crime is to believe in the union. We're the real target here, instead of sitting back and asking other people to fight our battles, it's time some of us took on the challenge, instead of coming on here abusing people who are not our enemy, but trying their best in a hostile environment which makes it almost impossible. Just hope these guys dont decide to pack up some day and say enough is enough. They have enough to put up with, without us turning on them.

That's stewart gone, how about trying to get that other poisonous piece of garbage cosgrove out the door. A bitter rat. Makes me sick that hes collecting good money of the very people he despises.
Show me where I blame the board for a cowardly attack

The BBC in particular have provided the environment where Traynor was mocked, then abused, then obsessed about on their programmes. He was targeted because he is the one behind the banning of Spiers, McLaughlin et al. This is a direct result of the BBC letting people loose on the airwaves with their agenda of hate.

This. Rangers have been regarded as 'fair game' by the people who run the Sports Department at BBC Scotland and since that night 8 years ago when Jim Spence was allowed to attack our club without any attempt to control his sneering hatred, the rest of them from Richard Gordon downwards have willingly joined in wherever they have thought they could do so. Whenever Rangers matters are being discussed on their programmes there is no balance and they willingly gave Michael Stewart his head last week to vent his spleen against James Traynor and Rangers. I do not think that they realised that Stewart's actions would have sparked the reaction and consequences that they did, but this is now a very serious situation.I hope that the club or the SLO brings the matter to the attention of the BBC Board of Governors in London. BBC Scotkand is a publicly funded body run from London and in my opinion that is where the matter needs to be taken with some urgency.

Enough is enough, even the comments in that report in The Sun have some warped 19th Century Terrorist going on about deflection and administration. Attacking pensioners and abusing kids sums that scum up perfectly.

The time is coming when some bear will react to the extreme provocation, and only then will the scum in this country run crying and find their voice.

My hatred of them has never been stronger.

This is all down to complicit media and their lapdogs, when you cannot criticise without a physical assault things have gone too far.

Absolutely appalling. Sounds like he has been jumped while out walking his dog or something.

Let's not forget the role that Celtic FC have played in creating this environment. It was pretty clear that they were using the usual back channels to get the word out that they blamed JT for the Sky mistranslation furore.

They should have been thrown out of Scottish football for good after Hugh Dallas was coined on the pitch and his home smashed up by the Peasants. They phoned death threats to ref Willie Collum's house in October 2010 and relentlessly harassed and intimidated other refs and officials. An unprecedented ref strike then took place in Scotland less than a month later in 2010. The Peasants gangsterism and thuggery has destroyed Scottish football, both on and off the pitch.

Show me where I blame the board for a cowardly attack
I never said you did, that was a general thing. I responded to you as it was the first I seen with the cowardly stuff, aimed at the board,but not the only one by all means.

What I'm trying to get across, is all this goes far deeper than the club. We keep coming on here and continually give them verbal. There not the enemy. Rangers make a statement and it just gets ridiculed. The fact that the BBC are one of the worst offenders is what gets my back up. We are paying for this. This is something that needs to be taken on by us, not the board. All ideas are welcome and this assault can be used as a stick to beat them with. Make sure that they know we are holding them to account for this attack on traynor. Time there was a clear out in Pacific quay, it has been overun by nationalists who are doing us great harm.

All I'm trying to do is to stop us turning on ourselves and go after the real enemies.

It’s not Rangers’ fault but more now needs to be done by the club if this is true. Even a journo doing an opinion piece saying Rangers fans are getting agitated because of the catalogue of A B C F E etc events, and there are fears of greater unrest. The people who fuel this sort of thing in the media need to be brought under control before something much worse happens. It’s obvious.

Said it years ago. This mob are out of control and the law doesn't stop them.

And despite what Traynor said about bears in Pamplona who got set about for fuckall, he didn't deserve it.

Celtic FC the media and the SNP are behind this no matter how indirectly

they know the law will treat them leniently in this corrupt country. Evidence is lost or judges treat them leniently.

About time the majority woke up. The tail is wagging the dog,

Fvcking amazing we have been attacked from all roads.the press the tv media.sutton,Hartson, provan,brazil amongst other absolutely fvck all happen.Rangers release 1 fvcking statement and Rangers employees are getting attacked in the street

Back