Sent this to Justice Secretary...

Gibraltar Loyal

Im not the best with words but felt i had to write to Humza....not going to hold my breath for a reply...

Dear Mr Yousaf

I am sure like the rest of the country you are sickened and appalled at the level of child sex abuse that is now evident at Celtic FC and Celtic Boys Club.

Offences carried out by employees of Celtic FC and perpetrated on Celtic FC premises.

The number of those convicted with connections to Celtic FC and Celtic Boys Club is staggeringly shocking and points towards a peadophile ring.

The seriousness of these offences dwarfs those at Penn State in America and are surely the worst not only in Scottish football but British sport.

This needs a full public enquiry now. Who knew what was going on? Why was it allowed to go on for so long? Was there a cover up? How high did the cover up go? Were police, judiciary and politicians involved in the cover up?

The victims of this horrendous abuse deserve the truth to come out.

As Justice Secretary I would expect you to launch a full public enquiry into this sorrid affair.

I trust that you will do the right thing Mr Yousaf as to ignore this would be a failing to the victims.

I await your reply with interest

Kind regards

Well done
Im not the best with words but felt i had to write to Humza....not going to hold my breath for a reply...

Dear Mr Yousaf

I am sure like the rest of the country you are sickened and appalled at the level of child sex abuse that is now evident at Celtic FC and Celtic Boys Club.

Offences carried out by employees of Celtic FC and perpetrated on Celtic FC premises.

The number of those convicted with connections to Celtic FC and Celtic Boys Club is staggeringly shocking and points towards a peadophile ring.

The seriousness of these offences dwarfs those at Penn State in America and are surely the worst not only in Scottish football but British sport.

This needs a full public enquiry now. Who knew what was going on? Why was it allowed to go on for so long? Was there a cover up? How high did the cover up go? Were police, judiciary and politicians involved in the cover up?

As Justice Secretary I would expect you to launch a full public enquiry into this sorrid affair.

I trust that you will do the right thing Mr Yousaf as to ignore this would be a failing to the victims.

Kind regards
Well done but don't hold your breath for a reply?

Well done mate. No doubt he'll ignore it as usual, a disgrace that someone in his position is allowed to be selective in what they deal with. That's the SNP led Scotland for you, a poisonous and bitter place where victims and their families can't even be assured of fair and just treatment. They think that they can do as they please. Vote them out.

Dear Mr Yousaf

Kind regards
Nice one mate. Hopefully we get an answer in our lifetime.

Dear Mr Yousaf

Kind regards
You will get a flannel reply with every lame excuse why there hasn’t or will be a public enquiry’s or will be, it will be said it’s not in the public interest and the ongoing enquires by the SNP will be more than enough

Dear Mr Yousaf

Kind regards
well done mate, I've wrote to him and Nippy about this and have never had a reply

Well done mate. No doubt he'll ignore it as usual, a disgrace that someone in his position is allowed to be selective in what they deal with. That's the SNP led Scotland for you, a poisonous and bitter place where victims and their families can't even be assured of fair and just treatment. They think that they can do as they please. Vote them out.
I think we all new what was coming when the clowns at Holyrood left out sporting organisations from the pretend enquiry.

Very good letter, GL. But remember who our Justice Secretary is ...

sbidahW.png

SQnGrly.png

SsOyviz.png

oUi4Pm0.png

Sorry Gibraltar Loyal but you have written ‘sorrid’ instead of sordid, near the end of your letter, a simple spelling error i am sure; easily remedied before you send it away.

Dear Mr Yousaf

Kind regards

That filthy disgusting scumbag of a tramp, Humza, can't even read a Railway Timetable, so your well constructed letter probably has too many big words in it for the bigot!

Dear Mr Yousaf

Kind regards
Yes, well done.
But for goodness sakes breathe, no one should hold their breath expecting this mhanky cvunt to do anything but brush it under the big rug, where he has probably hidden the tapes of the hanging effigies.
I am sure some may think.

Dear Mr Yousaf

Kind regards
Well done for your work on this. However, perhaps you should have asked Humza (A practising Muslim) If he believed in child marriage, as practised in some Muslim societies. Because this may not matter to him even if it is boys. I don't know.

Dear Mr Yousaf

Kind regards
Good letter.

Didnt his party instigate anti paedo stuff that excluded certain organisations like churches?

They are a corrupt cult

Nice one mate. Hopefully we get an answer in our lifetime.

Useless only relies “once in a generation”

In reality he will ignore you

They ignored Andrew Grays family for months. Get them in for a token visit then revert back to ignore and deflect mode

Utter spineless nationalist scum

How any Rangers fans can vote for them

They are killing our country to escape England and Westminster

Have sent both Ruth Davidson and my local MSP Mike Russell a copy of my letter to Humza.
I hope to hear positive news from Ruth but expect nothing from Russell....a more useless and hypocritical person you couldn't meet.
If i get an replies I will post here

Have sent both Ruth Davidson and my local MSP Mike Russell a copy of my letter to Humza.
I hope to hear positive news from Ruth but expect nothing from Russell....a more useless and hypocritical person you couldn't meet.
If i get an replies I will post here
I know Ruth Davidson. I went to school with her. She is decent and I would imagine she would raise the matter.

Slowly but surely, they've framed, drafted and enacted the legislation on sectarianism in the Courts to mean anti-Catholicism and nothing else.

19th Century Terrorist - sectarian hate crime
FTP - sectarian hate crime
Anti-Irish racism - sectarian hate crime

Hun- legitimate free speech
FTQ - legitimate free speech
Anti-British racism - legitimate free speech

There is no equality or parity in the Courts regarding sectarianism, none whatsoever, which in turn skews the official Government figures on sectarian hate crime statistics. There is practically no anti-Protestant sectarian offences taking place because they aren't registered and officially then don't exist.

The Scottish judicial system is rigged and corrupt, just how they like it.

Last edited:
Well done

Well done but don't hold your breath for a reply?

Indeed.

Useless is too busy having cosy chats with Susan Aitken (Natzi Leader of Glasgow City Council) about how to break the law regarding Loyal Orders' marches and Rangers' Fans zones.

He's not fit for purpose.

Any one wishing to contact the Justice Secretary, should do so via their own MSP.
He is obliged to respond to letters from MSPs.
But are MSPs obliged to pass on letters from constituents?
I would also try and get this in Westminster but my MP is Brendan O'Hara so nae chamce there when you have an elected official call us Huns

Good letter mate, that mob are going to be under extreme scrutiny soon.

Hope you get a response and I think you might do giving the Nationwide publicity this evening.

Their a rancid institution from top to bottom. Karma's a Bitch.

Dear Mr Yousaf

Kind regards
Been emailing John mason fir weeks now also

He can’t hide how bigoted he is

Comes back at me with

The entire tax evasion also affected kids !!!

I said really I’m not intrested in ebts

I’ve got all his emails and he can’t hide it this guy was wanting an orange parade banned

But didn’t want to open up an enquiry into a live paedophilie ring in his constituency

Guys a total bigot and should be outed to be honest looking st him and his stance on that ring at Celtic park

Dear Mr Yousaf

Kind regards

On the contrary, you are extremely adept at "words".

We'll done.

Been emailing John mason fir weeks now also

He can’t hide how bigoted he is

Comes back at me with

The entire tax evasion also affected kids !!!

I said really I’m not intrested in ebts

I’ve got all his emails and he can’t hide it this guy was wanting an orange parade banned

But didn’t want to open up an enquiry into a live paedophilie ring in his constituency

Guys a total bigot and should be outed to be honest looking st him and his stance on that ring at Celtic park
Aye the ebts had the same effect on weans as sexual abuse ...ffs this guy for real?. Get this sent to a paper and see if they run with it. Long shot i know.

The sooner the parasites are out the posts they are not educated nor skilled enough to hold the better.

Well done on your letter mate.

Back