Sent this to Justice Secretary...

Well done to the OP.

But unfortunately he's writing to one of the people whose main concern is to protect the " good name of Celtic "

He will be doing everything in his power to sweep this under the carpet.

He cares not a jot for the victims.

Been emailing John mason fir weeks now also

He can’t hide how bigoted he is

Comes back at me with

The entire tax evasion also affected kids !!!

I said really I’m not intrested in ebts

I’ve got all his emails and he can’t hide it this guy was wanting an orange parade banned

But didn’t want to open up an enquiry into a live paedophilie ring in his constituency

Guys a total bigot and should be outed to be honest looking st him and his stance on that ring at Celtic park
That is a fcking ridiculous response. He has got a responsibility to the people in his constituency irrespective of what team they support. Surely the opposition parties could have a field day with this sort of response from an elected member. Get it to them and as many media outlets as possible. Time for this country to fcking wake up.

Very good letter, GL. But remember who our Justice Secretary is ...

sbidahW.png

SQnGrly.png

SsOyviz.png

oUi4Pm0.png
He's probably Taliban as well, he certainly has the look.:mad::mad:

Received an email response from Ruth Davidsons office. See below.

Dear Mr ,

Thank you for your email to Ruth regarding matters surrounding child abuse at Celtic FC.

To move matters forward I propose to pass your correspondence to Ruth’s colleague, Liam Kerr MSP, in his capacity as Shadow Cabinet Secretary for Justice.

Please let me know that you are happy for your email to be passed on in this way.

Kind regards,

Nick

I responded that i was happy for this to be passed to Liam Kerr. Hopefully something will come of this.

Comes back at me with

I’ve got all his emails and he can’t hide it this guy was wanting an orange parade banned

But didn’t want to open up an enquiry into a live paedophilie ring in his constituency

Guys a total bigot and should be outed to be honest looking st him and his stance on that ring at Celtic park

These emails - screenshot them and send them to some of the victims families on Twitter. Show this cünt up for what he is!

Comes back at me with

I'm a bit detached from Scottish politics, but that beggars (pun intended) belief,
Comparing the effects of a legal tax avoidance scheme, to the raping and effective blackmailing of promising young footballers/ kids.
This guy needs exposed, as do a the rest of the Scottish politicians resisting a full scale inquiry into the sordid organization that is CFC.
It's on a par with actions of the RC Church in the Boston Archdiocese.
If the MSM won't do it to protect their club, we need to bring in an outside investigation and now.
Shameful doesn't cover it.

Me too
Good day to you, i am wondering and would like clarity in what the Scottish Government and you in particular Yousaf are doing to bring on a government enquiry into the obvious paedophile ring which has been brought to light at Celtic Football Club. I am a man of 48 years and as a youngster playing against Celtic FC boys club we were told by parents to keep away from Celtic FC coaches.THIS WAS NEARLY 40 YEARS ago. OUR PARENTS KNEW THEN. Why is it only now coming to light? and why are YOU not doing anything about this.
I look forward to your reply. Please if you have any moral stance at all and not just a vote counter you will do something to help the victims of these attacks within Celtic Football Club. as i say i await your reply with interest.
Thank You

Me too
Good day to you, i am wondering and would like clarity in what the Scottish Government and you in particular Yousaf are doing to bring on a government enquiry into the obvious paedophile ring which has been brought to light at Celtic Football Club. I am a man of 48 years and as a youngster playing against Celtic FC boys club we were told by parents to keep away from Celtic FC coaches.THIS WAS NEARLY 40 YEARS ago. OUR PARENTS KNEW THEN. Why is it only now coming to light? and why are YOU not doing anything about this.
I look forward to your reply. Please if you have any moral stance at all and not just a vote counter you will do something to help the victims of these attacks within Celtic Football Club. as i say i await your reply with interest.
Thank You
??????????????????? My goodness

Comes back at me with

See, that kind of response should be all over the media. These morons are unfit for purpose, riddled with bigots and imbeciles yet they don’t get challenged in any way.

Received an email response from Ruth Davidsons office. See below.

Dear Mr ,

Thank you for your email to Ruth regarding matters surrounding child abuse at Celtic FC.

To move matters forward I propose to pass your correspondence to Ruth’s colleague, Liam Kerr MSP, in his capacity as Shadow Cabinet Secretary for Justice.

Please let me know that you are happy for your email to be passed on in this way.

Kind regards,

Nick

I responded that i was happy for this to be passed to Liam Kerr. Hopefully something will come of this.
And if they would like my email correspondence with Mr Mason pm me and I’ll send them all over to her also

Hi folks
Latest response from my local shadow MSP.
Nothing to get too excited about and a bit wishy washy if Im being honest.
But lets see if he holds up to his promise of keeping an eye on things

Dear Mr ,

Thank you for writing to me with your concerns surrounding historical child abuse within Scottish football.

The reports that have emerged in recent years are extremely distressing, and while it is welcome that Jim Torbett and others have been convicted for their depraved acts, this issue clearly goes wider. Any further allegations of criminality must be swiftly investigated by the police so that further criminal proceedings can be brought where necessary.

The Scottish Football Association’s Chief Executive has apologised to those young people who suffered sexual abuse in football and I think he was right to do so. The Independent Review of Sexual Abuse in Scottish Football commissioned by the SFA found child protection policies at all levels were and still are not fit for purpose. The report has made a number of recommendations to address this and I believe they should be implemented as soon as possible. It is vital that we in Parliament play our part in holding the SFA and other bodies to account on this.

It is clear that victims of child abuse in football have been let down, and I very much hope Police Scotland and the SFA will give them the closure they need and the justice they deserve.

In addition, there may a role for further inquiries. It is for the Scottish Government to decide whether to act in this regard.

Please be assured the Scottish Conservatives will closely monitor developments on this matter over the coming weeks and months.

Thank you once again for taking the time to contact me.

Yours sincerely,

Donald Cameron MSP
Member for Highlands and Islands Region
Shadow Cabinet Secretary for the Rural Economy

Hi folks

Dear Mr ,

Thank you for writing to me with your concerns surrounding historical child abuse within Scottish football.

The reports that have emerged in recent years are extremely distressing, and while it is welcome that Jim Torbett and others have been convicted for their depraved acts, this issue clearly goes wider. Any further allegations of criminality must be swiftly investigated by the police so that further criminal proceedings can be brought where necessary.

The Scottish Football Association’s Chief Executive has apologised to those young people who suffered sexual abuse in football and I think he was right to do so. The Independent Review of Sexual Abuse in Scottish Football commissioned by the SFA found child protection policies at all levels were and still are not fit for purpose. The report has made a number of recommendations to address this and I believe they should be implemented as soon as possible. It is vital that we in Parliament play our part in holding the SFA and other bodies to account on this.

It is clear that victims of child abuse in football have been let down, and I very much hope Police Scotland and the SFA will give them the closure they need and the justice they deserve.

In addition, there may a role for further inquiries. It is for the Scottish Government to decide whether to act in this regard.

Please be assured the Scottish Conservatives will closely monitor developments on this matter over the coming weeks and months.

Yours sincerely,

Donald Cameron MSP
Thats a good reply i’d say.

He acknowledges the victims deserve justice from both the sfa and police. Your next job is to take this reply to The SFA and The justice minister, with the question “how can you ignore this?”

Hi folks

Dear Mr ,

Yours sincerely,

Donald Cameron MSP

When he types Celtic fc, does his filter change it to Scottish football?

As a support,we should've had place men outside the main culprits polling stations,letting everybody know about the govts ignorance of this world sporting scandal and protection racket.

Well done

Well done but don't hold your breath for a reply?

He surely has to reply or pass it on to the appropriate department, does he not?

It surely can’t possibly be the case that elected government officials just ignore mail ?

Just a wee update

Reply received today from Humzas office.
Looks very much like a cop out to me. I am considering my response

11 June 2019

Dear Mr

Thank you for your recent letter to the Cabinet Secretary for Justice. I have been asked to respond.

The Scottish Government unreservedly condemns the abhorrent crime of sexual abuse.

Experiences of sexual abuse in Scottish football will have a profound and long-lasting impact on those who were abused. Ensuring children can enjoy taking part in sport in a safe and secure environment – as well as giving parents’ confidence about the safety and wellbeing of their children – is a priority for the Scottish Government.

You may be aware that the Scottish FA announced the terms of reference for an independent review of non-recent sexual abuse allegations in Scottish football on 2 February 2017. The interim report was published on 26 July 2018, allowing the Scottish FA to address some of the recommendations before the final report is published when current on-going legal cases are concluded.

The Scottish Government will consider next steps when the final report is published.

Yours sincerely

Reagan Woodrow

Just a wee update

11 June 2019

Dear Mr

Thank you for your recent letter to the Cabinet Secretary for Justice. I have been asked to respond.

The Scottish Government unreservedly condemns the abhorrent crime of sexual abuse.

Experiences of sexual abuse in Scottish football will have a profound and long-lasting impact on those who were abused. Ensuring children can enjoy taking part in sport in a safe and secure environment – as well as giving parents’ confidence about the safety and wellbeing of their children – is a priority for the Scottish Government.

You may be aware that the Scottish FA announced the terms of reference for an independent review of non-recent sexual abuse allegations in Scottish football on 2 February 2017. The interim report was published on 26 July 2018, allowing the Scottish FA to address some of the recommendations before the final report is published when current on-going legal cases are concluded.

The Scottish Government will consider next steps when the final report is published.

Yours sincerely

Reagan Woodrow

Hopefully along the lines if it ever comes to light you have been covering up a anything about this to protect the rancid football team you support I expect you to resign on the spot ya lady's front bottom.

my letter would read , dear mr useless I know you dont give a flying feck about the victims of the paedo ring that operated out of that shit hole in the east end of Glasgow , the evidence is indisputable yet nothing comes out of your useless gob , you should hang your head in shame you useless piece of shit , why dont you do the decent thing and resign and let someone with a shred of dignity do what needs done , but there is not one person in your cult with an ounce of dignity is there?

Im not the best with words but felt i had to write to Humza....not going to hold my breath for a reply...

Dear Mr Yousaf

I am sure like the rest of the country you are sickened and appalled at the level of child sex abuse that is now evident at Celtic FC and Celtic Boys Club.

Offences carried out by employees of Celtic FC and perpetrated on Celtic FC premises.

The number of those convicted with connections to Celtic FC and Celtic Boys Club is staggeringly shocking and points towards a peadophile ring.

The seriousness of these offences dwarfs those at Penn State in America and are surely the worst not only in Scottish football but British sport.

This needs a full public enquiry now. Who knew what was going on? Why was it allowed to go on for so long? Was there a cover up? How high did the cover up go? Were police, judiciary and politicians involved in the cover up?

The victims of this horrendous abuse deserve the truth to come out.

As Justice Secretary I would expect you to launch a full public enquiry into this sorrid affair.

I trust that you will do the right thing Mr Yousaf as to ignore this would be a failing to the victims.

I await your reply with interest

Kind regards

Send that to the new SFA enquiry team. They'll land running with that in their investigations!

Just a wee update

11 June 2019

Dear Mr

Yours sincerely

Reagan Woodrow
Reply:
Thanks, that’s the future, what about the past?

Just a wee update

11 June 2019

Dear Mr

Yours sincerely

Reagan Woodrow
Yep, stinks of ‘the Justice Minister is protecting his club.’

What a mess our country is in, and to an extent we are to blame, we have known about these sordid acts for years myself included, now the moves of the scum and their friends, are now in clear sight of us all with their new SFA enquiry team, and Petrie, in place to deflect and desist anything that will condemn that mob of shit in the east-end.

Maybe along the lines of "why are the SFA being allowed to conduct their own enquiry. This should be a totally independent enquiry especially as clubs who have vested interests in the outcome still have members in every committee within the organisation and at boardroom level".

My reply from MSP

Clare Adamson MSP
Motherwell and Wishaw
Dear Mr
06 June 2019
Thank you for contacting me regarding the situation at Celtic Boys Club. The reports that
have come out in recent weeks have been deeply troubling. My heartfelt sympathy goes
out to those who, as children, had their lives irreparably altered.
The Scottish Government takes extremely seriously its responsibilities both to ensure that
children are safe and can enjoy taking part in sport, and to give parents confidence about
safety.
All children have the right to be cared for and protected from harm, and to grow up
in a safe environment.
We expect everyone working with children, whether professionals or volunteers, to identify
and act on any concerns to ensure the safety and wellbeing of the child concerned.
I commend the bravery of survivors who come forward to participate and give evidence of
past suffering. It is important that all victims feel supported, and I hope that more
survivors will come forward if they feel able to do so. We must foster the kind of society
which empowers those who have suffered to feel safe enough to share their stories.
Recent cases of individuals who have been found guilty in court show that Police Scotland
takes the matter seriously; it investigates such cases regardless of whether they involve a
football club or any other organisation.
It would not be right for me to speculate on a future public enquiry into what is an ongoing
investigation.
You may be interested to note that these matters have indeed been raised in the Scottish
Parliament; last week (30
th
May) Justice Secretary Humza Yousaf provided assurances that
Police Scotland should, and does, investigate these matters thoroughly.
I hope that provides confidence.
Yours sincerely,
Clare Adamson MSP
Motherwell and Wishaw
Parliamentary Office
|
M4.10
|
Scottish Parliament
|
Edinburgh
|
EH99 1SP
Telephone:
0131 348 6376
|
Fax: 0131 348 6545
clare.adamson.msp@parliament.scot
-
Constituency Office
|
Suite G2
|
Dalziel Building
|
7 Scott Street
|
Motherwell
|
ML1 1PN
Telephone:
01698 337540

As stated before i am no wordsmith and i am sure others could do better but here is my reply. Just trying to keep the pressure on

Dear Mr Woodrow

Thank you for your response.

You say that " The Scottish Government unreservedly condemns the abhorrent crime of sexual abuse." yet neither the First Minister or the Justice Secretary have spoken out about the convictions of numerous paedophiles connected to Celtic FC or Celtic Boys Club or made any public condemnation. Why is this? Surely, following the links between these paedophiles and a convicted paedophile in England, this would be a matter of great concern for the Scottish Government?

You also state that "Ensuring children can enjoy taking part in sport in a safe and secure environment – as well as giving parents’ confidence about the safety and wellbeing of their children – is a priority for the Scottish Government."
Why then are they waiting for the SFA to publish its final report before it considers its next steps? Surely crimes of this magnitude requires a full independent public inquiry? The Scottish Government can put this in place now. Why are they reluctant to do so?

Anything less than a full independent public inquiry by the Scottish Government or any attempts to sweep this matter under the carpet by saying that the SFA has carried out an investigation and that it isn't a matter for the Scottish Government will be seen as a cop out and a white wash. You have to bear in mind that now and in the past, office bearers of the SFA have also held office at Celtic FC so any investigation by the SFA may not be fully transparent. This is another compelling reason for the Scottish Government to launch an inquiry now.

The Scottish Government need to act without grace or favour. The only people that should be considered are the victims of these heinous crimes. The victims and their families deserve to know who knew what and when and anyone who covered up any crimes or colluded in that cover up should face the full force of the law.

The SNP want an independent Scotland, a country for all Scots and to be a major player on the international scene... let's not start that journey as being seen to have a Government that takes a soft justice approach to paedophiles.

Kind regards

Commendable actions chief.

May I also suggest that anyone looking in should also be asking questions of their elected representative in person. Go with a list of question so that you don't get tongue tied, forgetful etc and ask these question as it is more difficult for him to weasel out in question. I am also unsure about the rules for filming or recording but that could be an option.

https://www.humzayousaf.org/surgeries

He has an appointment only surgery 2nd Friday of each month. Clearly would be a difficult one to get into as you'd need to provide him with your subject matter beforehand.

2nd Friday of each month he is in Pearce Institute for drop in visits. 11-12

He's due at Asda govan for 2 hours on the evening of Friday 28th June for an ad hoc surgery.

If anyone wishes to write to him I believe that you have better chance of a response if you live in his constituency and emphasise this (that you are HIS constituent and that he works for YOU) in your letter.

This goes for them all. Go toe to toe with these snivelling cants (to n a non confrontational way)

They all have surgeries. Dornan, McDonald...the lot.

Even those who have been vociferous in highlighting the abuse, seek them for a face to face and get their assurance that the will ask questions in parliament.

my letter would read , dear mr useless I know you dont give a flying feck about the victims of the paedo ring that operated out of that shit hole in the east end of Glasgow , the evidence is indisputable yet nothing comes out of your useless gob , you should hang your head in shame you useless piece of shit , why dont you do the decent thing and resign and let someone with a shred of dignity do what needs done , but there is not one person in your cult with an ounce of dignity is there?

straight talking honesty

i'd vote for a politician who spoke like this in public

Think we need a bears committee to picket yousless at his surgeries and get it noticed publicly.

My reply from MSP

Clare Adamson MSP
Motherwell and Wishaw
Dear Mr
06 June 2019
Thank you for contacting me regarding the situation at Celtic Boys Club. The reports that
have come out in recent weeks have been deeply troubling. My heartfelt sympathy goes
out to those who, as children, had their lives irreparably altered.
The Scottish Government takes extremely seriously its responsibilities both to ensure that
children are safe and can enjoy taking part in sport, and to give parents confidence about
safety.
All children have the right to be cared for and protected from harm, and to grow up
in a safe environment.
We expect everyone working with children, whether professionals or volunteers, to identify
and act on any concerns to ensure the safety and wellbeing of the child concerned.
I commend the bravery of survivors who come forward to participate and give evidence of
past suffering. It is important that all victims feel supported, and I hope that more
survivors will come forward if they feel able to do so. We must foster the kind of society
which empowers those who have suffered to feel safe enough to share their stories.
Recent cases of individuals who have been found guilty in court show that Police Scotland
takes the matter seriously; it investigates such cases regardless of whether they involve a
football club or any other organisation.
It would not be right for me to speculate on a future public enquiry into what is an ongoing
investigation.
You may be interested to note that these matters have indeed been raised in the Scottish
Parliament; last week (30
th
May) Justice Secretary Humza Yousaf provided assurances that
Police Scotland should, and does, investigate these matters thoroughly.
I hope that provides confidence.
Yours sincerely,
Clare Adamson MSP
Motherwell and Wishaw
Parliamentary Office
|
M4.10
|
Scottish Parliament
|
Edinburgh
|
EH99 1SP
Telephone:
0131 348 6376
|
Fax: 0131 348 6545
clare.adamson.msp@parliament.scot
-
Constituency Office
|
Suite G2
|
Dalziel Building
|
7 Scott Street
|
Motherwell
|
ML1 1PN
Telephone:
01698 337540

I had a look for the exchange in parliament that Claire Adamson refers to in her above response.

Below is the exchange verbatim.

https://www.theyworkforyou.com/sp/?id=2019-05-30.4.0&s=police

Anyone who thinks that the biggest scandal which involves a sporting institution (and in my opinion the Catholic church in Scotland) is going to be investigated with any vigour whatsoever given the above benign exchange is kidding themselves. Our elected members are shameless.

Well done mate. No doubt he'll ignore it as usual, a disgrace that someone in his position is allowed to be selective in what they deal with. That's the SNP led Scotland for you, a poisonous and bitter place where victims and their families can't even be assured of fair and just treatment. They think that they can do as they please. Vote them out.

But the same filth couldn't wait to give the citizens of Manchester an apology after 42 arrests were made out of 175,000+ Rangers fans back in 2008.

Strange that, isn't it?

Back