Seny Dieng

His one appearance against us

Whoever comes in (if Wes does leave) will have to be ready to play the first league game of next season.

McGregor
Foderingham
Alnwick
McCrorrie
Firth

do we really need another? even if wes leaves

Alnwick and Wes will be offski and we will need 3 keepers. I don't think Gerrard fancies McCrorie and tbh I don't think he is up to it after watching him a few times (providing he is very young). Maybe send McCrorie out on loan again to get some first team experience. No point in a young keeper sitting on the bench.

If we’re bringing in a new keeper it has to be one that is good with the ball at his feet, otherwise we’re not upgrading on anything we already have.

qqnozWQ.gif

Link?

He is honking. I fancy a job as a scout at Rangers, what a number it is. Played against us? Sign him!

When did the following play against us?

Goldson
Katic
Arfield
Morelos
Candeias
Kent
Flanagan
Worral
Defoe

We have a few first team players who have played against us at various points in their career but also plenty who haven't.

Goldson
Katic
Arfield
Morelos
Candeias
Kent
Flanagan
Worral
Defoe

We have a few first team players who have played against us at various points in their career but also plenty who haven't.
Point was basically about our recruitment team being lazy/poor.

Morelos - Johansson
Candeias - Pedro
Arfield/Defoe - Give me peace
Kent/Flanagan - Give me peace

Goldson, Katic & Worrall only ones you could say have been scouted/spotted by our recruitment team.

Morelos - Johansson
Candeias - Pedro

Goldson, Katic & Worrall only ones you could say have been scouted/spotted by our recruitment team.
Aye, that fanny Kamara is rotten and don't start me with Jack.:rolleyes:

Goldson
Katic
Arfield
Morelos
Candeias
Kent
Flanagan
Worral
Defoe

Arfield played against us in the cup final for Falkirk:)
Sorry mate, couldn't resist it:)

Morelos - Johansson
Candeias - Pedro

Give yourself peace. It's a dig at the recruitment team for the sake of it with very little substance.

We've been burned only recently with a couple of Mexicans, Cardoso and Dalcio.

Back