Separate entity indeed

mdingwall

Administrator
Separate entity indeed

Randomly found a copy for the Celtic View from May 1993 when going through an old folder on Sunday afternoon.

Note the way the Boys Club are reported - every week and in details. Note also they also had a couple of other clubs they seemed to help - but only the Celtic Boys Club had the ability to train on the pitch at Celtic Park.

Including 'celtic east BC' at the bottom of the first column of the first screenshot. An 'entity' that the Scottish establishment seem keen to forget

Last edited:
It’s significant they refer to the line ups under the name Celtic. Not BC or any other entity.
They actually refer to them as 'the Boys Club 13's' etc which basically emphasises that this is THE boys club.

They can run away from this all they want but the fact remains, the cover up and denial of 'mea culpa' continues to be obvious to anyone outside this sinister club and it's agenda.

It was never a separate entity. They can deny and deflect all day long. The fact is the club and their employees are responsible for systematic abuse and a subsequent coverup.
They even knowingly re-employed one of the perpetrators.
There are people alive to this day that know exactly what has gone on at that disgusting club. Every last one of them also have to answer questions.

The mere fact they changed the name of CBC to St. Pat's and money changed hands in doing so and was only done recently to avoid the name Celtic being used when describing the Boy's Club because of the upcoming court cases and of course to use the phrase "Separate Entity "o_O . Do they really think the Court , the press and the general public are going to swallow that very foolish attempt to avoid the punishment they are due ?:rolleyes: Only their very gullible fans would believe that crap .

I'm sure Mark Daly will be all over this:rolleyes:

Bit off topic but the "party in the jungle" on the front page with Nicholas, Creaney and Grant was a tame affair compared to the one a few days later on the 29th. I was in the Jungle that day when we won the Treble with goals from Neil Murray and Mark Hateley against the sheep. Now that was a party.

All I'm going to say is that I'd like a thorough forensic investigation carried out of the CBC through the decades to discover what financial irregularities or otherwise might (legal disclaimer ;)) exist that perhaps enouraged certain scumbags individuals to look the other way when crimes were uncovered in order to protect themselves from prosecution for their own. Follow the money.

Separate entity indeed

Randomly found a copy for the Celtic View from May 1993 when going through an old folder on Sunday afternoon.

Note the way the Boys Club are reported - every week and in details. Note also they also had a couple of other clubs they seemed to help - but only the Celtic Boys Club had the ability to train on the pitch at Celtic Park.

How do you come about “randomly” finding a copy of that muck?

This is a segment taken from the Glasgow Herald (14th Sept 1968) on the day of Rangers playing at Parkhead.

gn300o.png

A schoolboys match? Hmm.

This is from same paper on the Monday after the match.

gn300n.png

This must have been their boys club, why would their fans stay on to watch?

Bet there's a piece in the Celtic View prior to that match appealing to their fans to stay on and watch their boys club.

So was Gerry Creaney not promoted through the ermmmm boys club but not Celtics officials al boys club just the team that had no affiliation to them what so ever.

Admit their guilt and put the victims out of their misery.

Separate entity indeed

Did you buy it

So was Gerry Creaney not promoted through the ermmmm boys club but not Celtics officials al boys club just the team that had no affiliation to them what so ever.

Admit their guilt and put the victims out of their misery.
I think I booted him all over the park when he played for the boys club, or was it Gerry Britton or maybe both during the eastercraigs tournament in the 80s! :)

Back