September SPFL MOTM & POTM?

MrRangers

Find it quite strange that the awards for Manager of the Month & Player of the Month for the Scottish Premiership have still not been announced for September despite all other lower leagues having done so and we are currently on the 17th of October.

Surely Steven Gerrard for the MOTM & Steven Davis for POTM both for September should be certs?

Find it quite strange that the awards for Manager of the Month & Player of the Month for the Scottish Premiership have still not been announced for September despite all other lower leagues having done so and we are currently on the 17th of October.

Surely Steven Gerrard for the MOTM & Steven Davis for POTM both for September should be certs?

Theres not been a Premiership press conference yet. It'll be done later this week.

It's not really strange. There haven't been any Premiership fixtures and an opportunity for the press call that goes along.

I see. I take my comment back and look forward to the announcement. When do you think we'll hear?

There were fixtures on October 6th I'm pretty sure we beat Hamilton to go top of the league :confused:

Davis won't get POTM; much like Garth Crooks picking his team of the week, it's all about who gets the most goals, assists, or occasionally, clean sheets. These clowns only look at the numbers, not individual performances.

I'm sure the gaffer and SD won't lose any sleep over it. Daft trophies any way that wouldn't look out of place on a bar.

I sent an e-mail to SPFL yesterday at lunch time:

Dear Sir or Madam,

Having checked the SPFL website, I have been unable to find the Premiership Player or Manager of the Month Awards for September.

I will be obliged if you shall supply me with this information and obviously, request that the website be updated.

Yours in Sport,

I am waiting on a reply.

Motherwell manager and Motherwell player will be my guess. Shouldn't be but scotshit fitbaw is strange

Dear Sir or Madam,

Having checked the SPFL website, I have been unable to find the Premiership Player or Manager of the Month Awards for September.

I will be obliged if you shall supply me with this information and obviously, request that the website be updated.

Yours in Sport,

I am waiting on a reply.
That’s pretty sad mate

Generally the old firm side which picked up the lesser amount of points in the month usually doesn’t win it.

In September we picked up 9 points and the mentally challengeds picked up 10 points, so it’s doubtful Gerrard will win it.

They will give it to Robinson of Motherwell.

Dear Sir or Madam,

Yours in Sport,

I am waiting on a reply.
Ffs, that's pathetic.

P

Dear Sir or Madam,

Yours in Sport,

I am waiting on a reply.
Acting like a pape.

Generally the old firm side which picked up the lesser amount of points in the month usually doesn’t win it.

In September we picked up 9 points and the mentally challengeds picked up 10 points, so it’s doubtful Gerrard will win it.

They will give it to Robinson of Motherwell.
Their 2-0 over us even though in September counted as August. Therefore we have the better September record so it should be us.

Their 2-0 over us even though in September counted as August. Therefore we have the better September record so it should be us.

Is that how it works? I never knew that... I just assumed Septembers awards would count for every game in September. If that’s not the case then yes Gerrard should win.

But again, it will be the Motherwell manager.

Back