Sergio Aguero Injured Again

St Andrews Bear

Busted Windscreen Bear
Subbed at half time today with a suspected hamstring injury. One of my favourite non rangers players of recent times but
I really fear he is now done at this level.
A crying shame if indeed the case.
Hopefully I’m just having a drunken rambling though

The only reason he’s never won POTY down there. He always sustains a couple of long term injuries, it’s a shame because he’s one of my favourite players to watch on form. City will be feeling it too because they’re too reliant on him and his replacements are a million miles away from his level.

Heartbreaking, what a striker who has experienced numerous set backs. His record is ridiculous, even with his injuries.

IMO easily top 5 PL strikers ever. Do you know what, we probably never seen the best of him either.

Never loved Man City but adored him, let’s be honest he has the best non-Rangers commentary ever.

P.S fu.ck being his son and that pressure behind you.

Dad = Aguero, Granda = Maradona and Godfather = Messi.

Aguero, De Bruyne and Silva are 3 of the greatest players i've ever seen and i'll never get my head around why they chose to build their legacies at Man City.

And before anyone even tries, spare me all the tropes, it's Man City.

And his injury record is what makes it even more baffling that Pep didn’t think City needed another striker. Basically need to go next few weeks with either a kid or a false 9.
It’s been amazing to See guys like him and Spanish Dave play for a team who we got excited when paying £4m for Lee Bradbury, who turned out to be rotten lol.

Heartbreaking, what a striker who has experienced numerous set backs. His record is ridiculous, even with his injuries.

IMO easily top 5 PL strikers ever. Do you know what, we probably never seen the best of him either.

Never loved Man City but adored him, let’s be honest he has the best non-Rangers commentary ever.

P.S fu.ck being his son and that pressure behind you.

Dad = Aguero, Granda = Maradona and Godfather = Messi.

That’s a bit much mate fs he’s no deed

One of the best players to play in the EPL.

He's also a lot more than just a goalscorer, his link up play is excellent and his movement is up there with the best I've seen from any striker.

It's mental to think he's never been top scorer in a PL season.. injuries obviously played a big factor in that.

if it wasn't for his injuries it would be interesting to see where he'd have ended up in the all time EPL goalscoring charts.. 2nd behind Shearer I'd imagine.

Every single club has players they struggle to replace and Aguero very much falls into that category for city.

The drop off in quality, when he is not fit, is plain to see.

He shouldn’t be out for too long with a hamstring though, should he?

I thought they might have sniffed about Aubamayang this summer

PEA has stated that he loves living in London, and more importantly Arsenal

Would take a fee north of £150m, and they probably have that put aside for Messi’ wages

A top class player and I'm sure he'll be back scoring goals before long.

One of the best strikers to grace the EPL, up there with Henry, Shearer, Suarez, Drogba, van Nistelrooy.

PEA has stated that he loves living in London, and more importantly Arsenal

Would take a fee north of £150m, and they probably have that put aside for Messi’ wages

I meant before he signed his new deal with Arsenal. He may love living in London but £15m a year and a real chance of the league/CL could have changed his mind

Back