Sergio Ramos tonight

TylerDurden

Official Ticketer
What a complete tool, throwing his arms and fists about and getting physical, and when he gets any back he's rolling around holding his face or up in the referees face trying to get them sent off. Seemed to really lose his cool towards the end of the game, should have been sent off himself for all the screaming in the refs face never mind thumping Dembele twice.

That's why he's not one of the best defenders for me. The very best don't lose their cool so often.

A fraud of a centre half.

He has a WC winners medal, 2 European Championship winners medals, 3 CL winners medals and 4 La Liga winners medals that disagree with you. :D

I've left out the "minor" honours like World Club Champions and Spanish Cups, the diddy stuff :D

http://www.transfermarkt.com/sergio-ramos/erfolge/spieler/25557

He has a WC winners medal, 2 European Championship winners medals, 3 CL winners medals and 4 La Liga winners medals that disagree with you. :D

I've left out the "minor" honours like World Club Champions and Spanish Cups, the diddy stuff :D

http://www.transfermarkt.com/sergio-ramos/erfolge/spieler/25557

It's football, not tennis, he's not winning all that himself is he. There's no I in team. There's 10 other players on the pitch winning stuff as well.

He's a loose cannon and loses his cool far too much to be considered the best defender in the world. There's countless times where he does stuff like tonight and avoids being sent off because he plays for Real Madrid.

The spaces that appear in Madrid’s defence due to Ramos’ positional sense are reminiscent of Kiernan & Wilson!

His attempt at defending the second goal was really bizarre for such a top centre back.

I've watched it 4 times and can't fathom what he was trying to do. Looked completely and utterly half-arsed.

There aren’t many bigger cunts in football imo. I’d have Pepe, Diego Costa and Keegan Bradley ahead of him mind you.

I know Bradley isn’t a footballer, but he’s a complete Dick head all the same.

It's football, not tennis, he's not winning all that himself is he. There's no I in team. There's 10 other players on the pitch winning stuff as well.

He's a loose cannon and loses his cool far too much to be considered the best defender in the world. There's countless times where he does stuff like tonight and avoids being sent off because he plays for Real Madrid.

Numerous managers of Spain and Real Madrid have played him week in week out.

I'll take their judgement over yours any day of the week :D

I'm only having fun here. Don't throw a Sergio Ramos over this post LOL

What a complete tool, throwing his arms and fists about and getting physical, and when he gets any back he's rolling around holding his face or up in the referees face trying to get them sent off. Seemed to really lose his cool towards the end of the game, should have been sent off himself for all the screaming in the refs face never mind thumping Dembele twice.

First time watching Madrid, mate?

There aren’t many bigger cunts in football imo. I’d have Pepe, Diego Costa and Keegan Bradley ahead of him mind you.

I know Bradley isn’t a footballer, but he’s a complete Dick head all the same.

I was googling who Keegan Bradley was there thinking that's not a footballer I recognise :D

Numerous managers of Spain and Real Madrid have played him week in week out.

I'll take their judgement over yours any day of the week :D

I'm only having fun here. Don't throw a Sergio Ramos over this post LOL

He is probably Spain's and Real Madrids best defender, but that doesn't make him the best in the world.

He's a bomb scare :D Something like 20 plus red cards in his career :eek:

Despite his behaviour sometimes Ramos is an excellent centre back - to suggest otherwise is absolutely mental.

I never watched the game but I think Dembele is a smashing player.

One of the most under rated players in the epl

When he's on his game he's the best in the world imo,but inevitably he's a volcano waiting to blow.
If I was a striker I'd be winding him up no end the whole game and in the tunnel before as well.

Ramos is a fantastic defender. One of the best around at the moment. Weighs in with a good few important goals as well. Must get around 7 goals a season, which is a great return for a defender.

Welcome to the weird and wonderful world of FF.. where Harry Kane is average, Suarez only scores against Norwich and now one of the most decorated players ever in the game is a fraud of a center-half.

He might have had more red cards than Kevin Spacey's had hot boabies, but Ramos has been one of the most consistent world class players in football.

12 years at Real and a major reason why they sit with 3 European Cups in 4 years. A phenomenal career.

Quality player, he and Pepe were a tremendous centre half pairing.

Absolutely no denying that they’re both a pair of dirty bastards though and cheats too. They’ll kick, stamp and punch you, if you give it back they’ll roll around on the turf like they’ve been shot. But yeah, quality footballers though, Ramos knack of scoring big game goals is ridiculous for a centre back.

While agreeing that Ramos is a dick, Dembele was lucky to avoid a straight red when he took his wild swipe at Ramos with about 3 minutes to go.

Back