Sergio Ramos tonight

23 red cards - 18 in La Liga, most ever by one player. I love the way he will through himself into a tackle in the last minute, even when his team are 4-0 up.

Also scores a lot of important goals for a defender

Handsome big bastard as well.

How many European Cups? Show the critics your medals Sergio. Great player.
I don't doubt his ability, but that just makes his antics all the worse. If he was playing for the tims the majority of this board would be wishing him a career-ending injury.

No wonder our players get so much stick on here.

Kroos and Ramos are frauds and pure sh*te apparently.

There is posters on here whose views would make Paul Merson look like the real deal.

It's football, not tennis, he's not winning all that himself is he. There's no I in team. There's 10 other players on the pitch winning stuff as well.

He's a loose cannon and loses his cool far too much to be considered the best defender in the world. There's countless times where he does stuff like tonight and avoids being sent off because he plays for Real Madrid.

I didn't say he was rubbish. I said he's too much of a basket case to be considered one of the best. When games don't go their way like yesterday he does stuff like what happened.

Even when they win, like the champions league last season he still dives and cheats

And using anything FIFA and UEFA award, suppose we have to agree that the tramps are the best fans in the world after all :D

I didn't say he was rubbish. I said he's too much of a basket case to be considered one of the best. When games don't go their way like yesterday he does stuff like what happened.

Even when they win, like the champions league last season he still dives and cheats

And using anything FIFA and UEFA award, suppose we have to agree that the tramps are the best fans in the world after all :D

Just stop

He's clearly one of the best, agree FIFA and UEFA awards aren't the be all and end all but getting in the team of the year 6 years in a row is no mistake

Just stop

Stop what?

Okay, Ramos is the best defender ever. That better?

He's clearly one of the best, agree FIFA and UEFA awards aren't the be all and end all but getting in the team of the year 6 years in a row is no mistake

FIFA and UEFA awards are a popularity contest. He is a good defender, nowhere did I say he wasn't, just that he can't be considered the best defender currently because he's a bit of a loose cannon

He's got nothing on Chielini for example. A proper defender.

Stop what?

Okay, Ramos is the best defender ever. That better?

FIFA and UEFA awards are a popularity contest. He is a good defender, nowhere did I say he wasn't, just that he can't be considered the best defender currently because he's a bit of a loose cannon

He's got nothing on Chielini for example. A proper defender.

Aye, he certainly looked it when Ramos was tossing him about like an empty jersey in the Chanpions League final last year

Honestly, I don't mean to be harsh here, but you genuinely have no idea what you're going on about. A player who wins everything and is regularly voted as the best defender in the world isn't actually because, erm, he gets sent off at times. Like what?

You have no idea what Ramos means to Real Madrid. He is their leader there and the guy who runs the dressing room. Ronaldo idolises him and has placed him in his ballon d'or votes. Zidane hails him as a club legend. He saved them when they went onto win the decima. You could go on all day really

Aye, he certainly looked it when Ramos was tossing him about like an empty jersey in the Chanpions League final last year

Honestly, I don't mean to be harsh here, but you genuinely have no idea what you're going on about. A player who wins everything and is regularly voted as the best defender in the world isn't actually because, erm, he gets sent off at times. Like what?

You have no idea what Ramos means to Real Madrid. He is their leader there and the guy who runs the dressing room. Ronaldo idolises him and has placed him in his ballon d'or votes. Zidane hails him as a club legend. He saved them when they went onto win the decima. You could go on all day really

I do have an idea what I'm talking about but. He is a good defender, I've already said that, being voted into the UEFA team of the season proves nothing. Half the Juventus team should have been voted onto it the other season and weren't

He's not 100% reliable, he has a tendency to get sent off and lose the head, that's hardly new with Ramos, that's why I don't think he's the best defender in the world, again I didn't say that makes him Rob Kiernan level.

As I said, he's not as good Chielini as Juventus.

I do have an idea what I'm talking about but. He is a good defender, I've already said that, being voted into the UEFA team of the season proves nothing. Half the Juventus team should have been voted onto it the other season and weren't

He's not 100% reliable, he has a tendency to get sent off and lose the head, that's hardly new with Ramos, that's why I don't think he's the best defender in the world, again I didn't say that makes him Rob Kiernan level.

As I said, he's not as good Chielini as Juventus.

Ok pal, that Maradona was banned a lot too - he wasn't one of the best either

Chielini is probably still nursing his bruises after being dominated at set pieces by the bold Sergio in the CL final

Madrid were shocking tonight, on his day though Ramos is one of the best defenders in the world, if not the best.
Correct. He is prone to histrionics but he is one of the very best as his career and honours show. To label him a fraud of a centre half is patently nonsense and attention seeking.

Quality player, he and Pepe were a tremendous centre half pairing.

Absolutely no denying that they’re both a pair of dirty bastards though and cheats too. They’ll kick, stamp and punch you, if you give it back they’ll roll around on the turf like they’ve been shot. But yeah, quality footballers though, Ramos knack of scoring big game goals is ridiculous for a centre back.

Bang on.

I can't stand the guy, his football ability is undoubted but he ruins it by being a prick.

Back