Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Atalanta

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Someone else

Votes: 3 2.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Half-time its 1-0 Inter.

The Nerazzurri should be well ahead, some bad decisions on the counter, a couple of narrow and glaring misses too.

I reckon complacency may let Milan back in here, hopefully an Inzaghi interval pep talk will see the game put to bed second half.

Inter are so efficient.

Don’t think they’re particularly exciting to watch, but everyone’s comfortable on the ball, knows their role and the lads up front compliment each other well.

Cracking side. Hakan’s rebirth as a deep lying playmaker has been a joy to watch, his technique when spraying a pass is incredible.

Inter are so efficient.

Don’t think they’re particularly exciting to watch, but everyone’s comfortable on the ball, knows their role and the lads up front compliment each other well.

Cracking side. Hakan’s rebirth as a deep lying playmaker has been a joy to watch, his technique when spraying a pass is incredible.

The way the three CB’s can run past the three CM’s to create new opportunities is mental and effective. I love the chaos it creates

The way the three CB’s can run past the three CM’s to create new opportunities is mental and effective. I love the chaos it creates
Been a part of their play for years, created a bit of an issue when Godin was there because it was so far away from what he could do.

Bastoni in particular is tremendous at it.

Underlapping centre backs :))

Back