Serie A 22/23 thread

Not sure what to expect from Napoli this year - do we ever though? Insigne away to Toronto, Koulibaly away to Chelsea, Mertens off to Galatasaray and Ruiz is pretty much off to PSG now.

Don't know a great deal of the new signings but pre-season has been a bit hit and miss by all accounts.

Could be a long season.

Not sure what to expect from Napoli this year - do we ever though? Insigne away to Toronto, Koulibaly away to Chelsea, Mertens off to Galatasaray and Ruiz is pretty much off to PSG now.

Don't know a great deal of the new signings but pre-season has been a bit hit and miss by all accounts.

Could be a long season.
@venturablue was majorly talking up the Georgian boy they signed. €12m or whatever seems mad money for someone playing in Georgia.

Can’t see them being as strong, actually, I think they may struggle for top 6.

Could be a long season.

Brief hope followed by more disapointment i'd say

If Inter can get Lukaku back firing and keep a hold of the likes of Skriniar, I think they are favourites.

Although, I wouldn't be shocked if Juve under Allegri scrape out 1-0 and 2-1 wins all season. Di Maria, Pogba, Bremer and Kostic are very good signings on paper.

I'll go for Juventus to bounce back this season and pip Milan and Inter for the title with Roma in 4th.

Anyone else thinks it’s bizarre that Ferguson‘s ban in Scotland carries over to Serie A?

Anyone else thinks it’s bizarre that Ferguson‘s ban in Scotland carries over to Serie A?
Ridiculous rule.

Lookikg forward to seeing De Ketelaere for Milan this season. Not sure he will be a starter this season but I think Serie A will suit his style of play. Very talented.

Ridiculous rule.

Lookikg forward to seeing De Ketelaere for Milan this season. Not sure he will be a starter this season but I think Serie A will suit his style of play. Very talented.
Lot of money on him.

I don’t watch a lot of Belgian football, and haven’t read many reports/analytical content on him, but seems to be a quality young player.

Lot of money on him.

I don’t watch a lot of Belgian football, and haven’t read many reports/analytical content on him, but seems to be a quality young player.
Been watching him since I worked at OH Leuven back in 2019. His eye for a pass is phenomenal. Belgium is flooded with talented young players at all the clubs.

Could be a long season for Verona. Sold off a lot and not replaced.
Napoli at home tomorrow on Ferragosto should set the tone for the season

Red card for Lazio already :))
I know we've probably said this the last few years but this year has to be the last for Milinković-Savić at Lazio? Next summer he will have one year left I believe. So even from an economic point of view Lazio have to be looking to cash in.

I find it a little strange no one has made the move for him. Something coming back on character checks on him? Weird one.

I know we've probably said this the last few years but this year has to be the last for Milinković-Savić at Lazio? Next summer he will have one year left I believe. So even from an economic point of view Lazio have to be looking to cash in.

I find it a little strange no one has made the move for him. Something coming back on character checks on him? Weird one.
United have been linked every window for about 4 years, if I was to guess, then I’d say it must be relating to his character. Unsure what specifically though!

Can’t imagine him signing a new deal either.

Took Lazio on both coupons. Down to ten men after 6 minutes, then just went down 1-0 to a penalty! 2-1 in Florence now as well.

Going to Rome for the weekend in Sept and Lazio are at home to Verona.

Any info from anyone who has to been to a game,tickets,transport etc would be most appreciated

Back