Serie A 22/23 thread

Was at the stadio olimpico tonight. The atmosphere was electric. Lazio filled 2/3 of the stadium and never stopped singing, AC Milan brought a broomie worth of fans and tried their best to add to the atmosphere but their team didn't help them.
Jealous, it looked class. Place was bouncing on tv.

So entertaining.

I really like Sassuolo, sadly they are one of they clubs that will get their squad pillaged anytime they get near the European spots.

Was at the stadio olimpico tonight. The atmosphere was electric. Lazio filled 2/3 of the stadium and never stopped singing, AC Milan brought a broomie worth of fans and tried their best to add to the atmosphere but their team didn't help them.
Managed to get in Curva Nord for this, despite having a ticket in another section - just something I had to try, bit of trickery but they let me in. It was brilliant, one of best ends I have been in. Went to a Lazio pub before in the City that was also a great experience.

Roma out of the cup after losing to Cremonese at home. They've also beaten Napoli previously.

So that's Cremonese in the semi finals, and they've not won a game in the league :D

Back