Serie A

Barrow was a surprise, I thought Atalanta done well to get 13 million. He’s been very good at Bologna and is very young, wonder if he’s related to Barrow who played at Swansea. Orsolini is phenomenal and been in and around the national team recently.

I love the way he plays, doesnt just rely on his pace, has great technique and can pick a pass. Works hard too

Napoli look like scoring, koulibally with another good chance. I have a tenner on 2-2 here cmon to fck.

Ach well 2-0 Atalanta it is (and the FF curse strikes again)

Just coming up to 10 minutes in the Roma-Udinese game which will be an utter goalless shitshow.

Atalanta are such a fantastic team to watch, imo the best playing team in the league at the moment.
Gasperini has worked miracles there.

Udinese lead 2-0 at Roma but really have squandered a lot of chances considering they've had the extra man for most of the game.

Into stoppage time now

Udinese have the ball in the net for the 4th time but for the second time it's offside.

And that's FT, 2-0 Udinese.

Was going to say good result from a Napoli perspective but already got the Europa spot via the Coppa win. Atalanta have pretty much secured 4th at least after tonight and with Roma playing Napoli at the weekend

I guess this is where Juve win the league, although they still have to face Lazio, Atalanta and Milan.

Inter currently 1-0 up at home to Bologna in the afternoon game.

6.30pm KOs;

Brescia v Verona
Cagliari v Atalanta (Premier 2)
Parma v Fiorentina
Sampdoria v SPAL
Udinese v Genoa

Finally got Napoli v Roma at 8.45 on Premier 2 as well.

*will not be making any predictions after the shitshow on Thursday.

Bologna down to 10 men (looked like for dissent).

Inter go up the park and get a penalty. Keeper makes an outstanding double save.

Last edited:
Barrow really is beginning to look like a good centre forward, I always assumed he would stick to the flank.

Gagliardini is one of the worst players I've ever seen play regular minutes for a big club. He is genuinely awful at every part of the game.

Gagliardini is one of the worst players I've ever seen play regular minutes for a big club. He is genuinely awful at every part of the game.
Would be nowhere near the team if Sensi was fit, nor he should. It is concerning that they have a midfield of Brozovic, Sensi, Barella. Yet have Valero and Gagliardini as back up, very very poor. Certainly need to strengthen, should be going all out for Tonali.

A team that has to still play Ashley Young at left back and bring on Alexis Sanchez who hasn’t kicked his own arse for about 5 year aren’t going to win the league.

Would be nowhere near the team if Sensi was fit, nor he should. It is concerning that they have a midfield of Brozovic, Sensi, Barella. Yet have Valero and Gagliardini as back up, very very poor. Certainly need to strengthen, should be going all out for Tonali.

Sensi's injury problems are now pretty concerning, it's been months of the same injury reoccurring.

Hopefully they get Tonali, he's a sensational takent. Having Tonali, Barella, Sensi and Brozovic is a brilliant group, also keep Nainggolan for depth and get Gagliardini and Valero out the door. I still don't like Eriksen either.

Sensi's injury problems are now pretty concerning, it's been months of the same injury reoccurring.

Hopefully they get Tonali, he's a sensational takent. Having Tonali, Barella, Sensi and Brozovic is a brilliant group, also keep Nainggolan for depth and get Gagliardini and Valero out the door. I still don't like Eriksen either.

Conte has went into the English market expecting wonders from players that had downed tools and showed themselves up for what they are. Eriksen and Sánchez. He’s then signed Victor Moses and Ashley Young ffs. He will lose his best striker this summer in Martinez and need to rely on Lukaku.

Eriksen is useless in a Conte 3-5-2, doesn’t play with an outright 10 and Barella is a better 8 than him. If they sort this midfield issue and get more firepower with the Icardi money then they will be certs. Possible upgrade on the wing backs seeing as Biraghi hasn’t worked out.

Conte has went into the English market expecting wonders from players that had downed tools and showed themselves up for what they are. Eriksen and Sánchez. He’s then signed Victor Moses and Ashley Young ffs. He will lose his best striker this summer in Martinez and need to rely on Lukaku.
Tbf Moses I understand because he suits Conte’s system and was a key part of his league winning Chelsea team. Sanchez i question greatly though.

Inter fcuked my coupon,what chance have you got if a team winning 1 nil,misses a penalty and the other team get a man sent off and still cant win,bologna are rank as well

Eriksen is useless in a Conte 3-5-2, doesn’t play with an outright 10 and Barella is a better 8 than him. If they sort this midfield issue and get more firepower with the Icardi money then they will be certs. Possible upgrade on the wing backs seeing as Biraghi hasn’t worked out.
If Inter upgrade Moses and Young with Hakimi and Gosens from Atalanta then they are half way there.

Eriksen was a weird one, doesn’t fit the system at all. If Lautaro goes then they will have some really good money to play about with.

If Inter upgrade Moses and Young with Hakimi and Gosens from Atalanta then they are half way there.

Eriksen was a weird one, doesn’t fit the system at all. If Lautaro goes then they will have some really good money to play about with.
Has Hakimi left Madrid yet ?, I’m not sure but him and Gosens would be phenomenal. Personally I would hold onto Taro for another year, they have 70 mil coming in for Icardi and hopefully get rid deadwood alas Gagliardini or Valero. I see a strong challenge next season.

That was just squad depth tbf, and much needed. I don't like Eriksen at all, doesn't fit Conte's system whatsoever, there's a reason he wanted Vidal instead.

With Hakimi in, Tonali likely, Barella and Sensi to return... They are very well placed. I wouldn't mind selling Lautaro either, he's been well off it since Christmas and Barca speculation has only made it worse, €100m can get you a lot.

Would Hakimi leave Madrid ?, I’m not sure but him and Gosens would be phenomenal. Personally I would hold onto Taro for another year, they have 70 mil coming in for Icardi and hopefully get rid deadwood alas Gagliardini or Valero. I see a strong challenge next season.
Hakimi to Inter is already official mate! 36m or something.

Would Hakimi leave Madrid ?, I’m not sure but him and Gosens would be phenomenal. Personally I would hold onto Taro for another year, they have 70 mil coming in for Icardi and hopefully get rid deadwood alas Gagliardini or Valero. I see a strong challenge next season.

They've already signed Hakimi mate.

Back