Serie A

Very harsh.

Defo. Of course it comes off his hand but apart from having the power to morph his hand into his stomach what else can he do?

Not factored in the fact that (for me) he isn't exactly in a position to react to the ball.

I'm for VAR but sometimes but picky shit like this does it no favours to be honest.

Was waiting on them -1 , couldn’t make it up. Napoli 2-1, will be tough for Roma to score though.

Roma were very poor against Udinese and that was playing against 10 men for an hour. If anything, 0-2 flattered them as Udinese had a catalogue of chances not to mention 2 goals chalked off.

Napoli just didn't get going the other night against Atalanta, so hope wee Rino has set about them for tonight

Roma were very poor against Udinese and that was playing against 10 men for an hour. If anything, 0-2 flattered them as Udinese had a catalogue of chances not to mention 2 goals chalked off.

Napoli just didn't get going the other night against Atalanta, so hope wee Rino has set about them for tonight
Roma a few weeks ago missed about 7 glaring opportunities. Horrid finishing. Rino seems to rotate a lot with the forwards. Perhaps why they are low scorers even with probably the best attacking line in the league.

Positive start from Napoli but Roma look to have settled now and getting a foothold in the game.

Could have been 1-0 to Napoli there but Callejon couldn't adjust in time.

Lost count at the amount of times Napoli have got into a scoring position only to hit it straight at the keeper. Ffs, even the goal went through the keeper.

Hit it to the side or sclaff it ffs!

Sad that the Insignie winner was in front of an empty stadium.

That's the kind of goal that would have had the San Paolo going nuts (even more than normal).

Sad that the Insignie winner was in front of an empty stadium.

That's the kind of goal that would have had the San Paolo going nuts (even more than normal).
Absolute beezer of a strike. Really likeable player, not always the most aesthetically pleasing but very effective.

Roma really need to find a replacement for Dzeko and to get Zaniolo back to speed ASAP.

That was just squad depth tbf, and much needed. I don't like Eriksen at all, doesn't fit Conte's system whatsoever, there's a reason he wanted Vidal instead.

With Hakimi in, Tonali likely, Barella and Sensi to return... They are very well placed. I wouldn't mind selling Lautaro either, he's been well off it since Christmas and Barca speculation has only made it worse, €100m can get you a lot.

Literally every game I’ve watched of Inter Ashley Young has played.

Lazio travel to Leece tonight in the early game trying to keep their faint title hopes alive.

Juve are at Milan later - perhaps points may be dropped but should be a good game nonetheless.

Leece find the net with a screamer after 2 minutes but goal ruled out by VAR - handball in the build-up.

Lazio go up the park and go 1-0 up themselves.

Interesting first 5 minutes

1-1 HT. Safe to say it has been an eventful half and VAR playing a big part.

Half ended with a penalty being awarded to Leece (incidentally, a similar incident that saw Lazio denied at the other end). Referee then went to review, took his time, kept the penalty. Leece player takes the penalty and sand-wedges it over the bar.

The way this game is going you'd be forgiven that it's almost match fixing

Last edited:
Ultimately, Juve's extra quality and depth has won out again. Inter don't yet have the squad to survive any injuries and Sensi has had a lot of them, Barella a few as well... You're not winning a league with Valero and Gagliardini playing regularly.

Lazio just seem to have bottled it, they've been poor since the restart.

Hopefully with the signings Inter have coming in next season will be a belter.

And that's FT. Crazy game that kills off Lazio and gives Leece a relegation lifeline.

Biting somebody though, WTF :eek:

AC Milan v Juve coming up

Last edited:
Back