Serie A

Unbelievable 6 minutes of football.

Zlatan is still brilliant, he's 39 in a few months.

What a game. I literally never watch Serie A either Haha. Just put it on when I had a check at the scores and realised Zlatan and Ronaldo would both be on the same pitch.

Seen it was 2-0 Juve and then 3 goals in 5 minutes for Milan and they just added a 4th, obviously a cracking game.

Just a pity Lazio have blown it by losing their last 2 games

I must admit, I’ve only started rewatching Serie A since it restarted and there’s some great games. Looking at Juventus though, can’t help feel they need far better players and manager in the seasons coming.

Inzaghi will absolutely furious after after that milan result. Lazio have totally bottled it.

Well,another somewhat interesting day in Serie A.

Lazio continue their collapse losing late on at home to Sassualo. To be fair, Sassualo were more than worthy of the win and had already been done our of a perfectly good goal in the first place.

Roma win 3-0 at Brescia which puts them into the Europa group spot as things are.

Atalanta denied a win at Juve thanks to 2 "controversial" penalties to the home side and draw 2-2. A win for Atalanta would have taken them into 2nd and within 6 points of Juve.

Juve appear to have taken their foot off the gas in the past couple of games. Largely thanks to the respective collapses of Lazio and Inter. Frustrating that both have simply faded away whilst any sort of late push from Atalanta seems to have been suppressed by the result tonight.

Napoli v Milan obviously the pick of the games but Sampdoria going to Udinese is an interesting fixture given neither are out of the relegation woods just yet and Genoa facing SPAL. Leece after their win against Lazio midweek will go to Cagliari looking to help their chances of survival too

I’m not sure if Sanchez has lost his pace with age or whether he’s eaten someone. Always been very stocky but he can hardly move these days.

Corner in , Handanovic under no pressure drops the ball and Belotti scores the easiest goal of his career. I’m not exaggerating when I say he had about 3 yards of unchallenged space.

Waiting on 12 corners and 5 cards now.

Having said that, with Atalanta in so much command at this stage the game will just be played out like a training game now.
Don’t see the cards mate.
Had Atalanta to score 1 goal, 2 corners and Brescia 1 booking. In each half.
Expected it to be a cert, no happy. Brescia can’t even get near them to foul them.

6-1 now. I'm going to say that the ref has been very lenient.

Some cùnt start a fight ffs :))
Switched off at HT because I was waiting on chelsea -1 for a double with Atalanta. It’s been like watching paint dry. Does Caldara look like getting booked ?.

7 games tonight.

3 in progress just now;

Bolonga v Napoli (0-1)
Milan v Parma (0-0)
Sampdoria v Cagliari (1-0)

4 games at 8.45pm

Roma v Verona
Leece v Fiorentina
Sassualo v Juventus
Udinese v Lazio

Fancy Juve to drop points against sassuolo. Only for Lazio to drop points against udinese.

Back