Serie A

Musa Barrow tremendous again tonight. The boy scores with his left, right, head, has skill and technique but his work rate is unbelievable. What a player

I thought of you when he scored !. I can see the 13 mil they paid being a bargain. Really becoming a big fan.

Think im doing my mates nut in talking about him all the time haha

He’s brilliant mate. Hes scoring regularly despite half the time being back in his own half. Great at running with the ball and taking the pressure off.
Bologna are a very good side but need to invest in 2 centre halfs in the summer.

Think im doing my mates nut in talking about him all the time haha

He’s brilliant mate. Hes scoring regularly despite half the time being back in his own half. Great at running with the ball and taking the pressure off.
Bologna are a very good side but need to invest in 2 centre halfs in the summer.
Agreed mate, they score a decent amount. Looking forwards to seeing them progress.

Sassuolo pull one back, they’ve been all over Juve last 10 minutes. One down on the BTTS.

Lecce’s defence is atrocious, really fancied fiorentina but done it Btts as I figured that was safer. Fs.

Honestly mate as much as I poke fun he’s the last player you want to say that about while there’s still time on the clock :D
I remember watching the 2016 CL final with my mates and we all groaned as soon as he appeared on the screen to take the last pen. You just knew he was going to score:D

A genuinely incredible display of scuppering opportunities by Lazio since the restart.

Game of the day coming up
Milan v Bologna
Milan in great form and Bologna not doing too bad either, I see this as a 2-1 milan game

Sassuolo drawing against 10 men Cagliari cost me for £65.

Back