Serie A

It’s a valid point. Saw someone comparing him to Boyd yesterday, absurd enough on its own before you even consider that Boyd hit PK’s too.

Anyway, joining Juve in the first place was always about stat padding. A player’s of his quality was never going to find it tough putting up good numbers when he’s joining a team that are so much more powerful than the rest, good way to make sure you keep them numbers high in your golden years.
Aye I mentioned that in the Alfie thread.
It was a weird move in all honesty, obviously you can interpret it as a great player joining a great team. Then again you’d imagine a man of his self confidence and assurance would go to a more challenging team.

If I’m correct they both scored 15-19 league goals last season, so quite a jump. If you take away the pens from all players then they are still the top two. It’s just mental to think nearly 50% of goals they have scored are from the spot.

It’s a valid point. Saw someone comparing him to Boyd yesterday, absurd enough on its own before you even consider that Boyd hit PK’s too.

Anyway, joining Juve in the first place was always about stat padding. A player of his quality was never going to find it tough putting up good numbers when he’s joining a team that are so much more powerful than the rest, good way to make sure you keep them numbers high in your golden years.
To be fair everything you said about padding could apply to him at Real too. They’ve also had a load of pens this season

Premier lost the feed for Milan so put on lazio, Immobile gets two I reckon he’s won the Capocanierrie. Misses a great chance and then does well to direct a header into the ground but the keeper saves.

3-0 Milan, defence nowhere to be seen. Samp then miss good chances. Need a Samp and Genoa goal for 120 from a fiver.

Awful penalty, fully expect Genoa to score now. Two penalty saves in two games for Donarumma.

Fck me I give up, when sassuolo keep a clean sheet you know your never winning a bet again. So close to a good wee win. First clean sheet in 16, ridiculous.

Fck me I give up, when sassuolo keep a clean sheet you know your never winning a bet again. So close to a good wee win. First clean sheet in 16, ridiculous.

Watched the majority of that game. They could have played without a keeper and still kept a clean sheet.

Leece/ Genoa survival battle the only real interest now as far as Sunday is concerned now.

That is if Roma win tonight otherwise it'll also be a battle with them and Milan to avoid the EL qualifier.

Split final round this weekend, 5 games tonight and 5 tomorrow.

Brescia v Sampdoria seems to be heading for a 1-1 draw in the early KO.

3 big games coming up at 7.45 with Atalanta v Inter, Napoli v Lazio and Juve v Roma for Juve's coronation. Milan v Cagliari is the other game - still could be a decent game though with Milan in great form since the restart and Cagliari getting a good win over Juve in midweek.

Hopefully with nothing on the line we get a good few goals tonight.

Last edited:
Seen a whole new light to Lukaku playing for Inter. Amazing how well he has settled for a first season in Italy. His hold up play and bringing others in to play is tremendous.

Back