Serious Delusion amongst our support

There are no threats. I'm encouraging you to keep posting due to the entertainment :). Odd you would take that as a threat.

Not really much to declare. Anyway, we've probably come to the end of our discussion. Here's to success on Sunday!
retreat in the face of defeat always a wise strategy

yes i know and its so easy makes me a little bit sorry for you, but what the hey we cant all be brilliant can we
You certainly can't, I can only admire your determination in your trolling through most of the threads here.I don't generally ignore people but gonna make an exception in your case. Cheerio

You certainly can't, I can only admire your determination in your trolling through most of the threads here.I don't generally ignore people but gonna make an exception in your case. Cheerio[/QUOTE
and here was me thinking there was a connection between us

as a true conservative/libertarian i am dis

no f uckin idea it seams like eons ago, maybe in response to 10 in a row its fantasy on their part never will happen
Oh dear! Failed the first part of the Comprehension Test. :(

When I say what does this mean exactly, I'm asking you to explain the sentence as it stands. Context isn't really necessary.

Try again..

You've missed the point.

The OP clearly thinks he's staunch because he went to Vienna. He's not, as demonstrated by his nonsense post.

It becomes a putdown when folk think putting money into the club gives them a right to be overtly critical.

Any supporter spending money and travelling thousands of miles to watch the team is entitled to their opinion overtly critical or otherwise.

Any supporter spending money and travelling thousands of miles to watch the team is entitled to their opinion overtly critical or otherwise.
Before Chastu berates you on your comprehension skills I'm sure you mean overly-critical as opposed to overtly critical.. (I realise by the way that you are just borrowing the quoted poster's phrase)

Haven't gone through the whole thread but the post you quote doesn't say the OP is not entitled to voice an opinion, he just says he disagrees with it.

It really doesn't matter how much money someone spends, if they're talking nonsense then they're talking nonsense.

“I was there in the ground” = look how staunch I am travelling to Vienna, and my overtly negative opinion is therefore more important.

We didn’t have the quality tonight to win. To describe that as a disgusting and abject performance is just utter guff. Why do people have so much trouble differentiating between lack of quality and lack of effort?
Exactly, couldn't give a %^*& if he was at the game.

Like his opinions carry more weight than others who have other stuff in their lives to prioritise?

We have came a hell of a long way in one transfer window, only an idiot would disagree with that.

Back