Seriously - What Can Gerrard do About Morelos?

What a drama queen Shinnie became rolling about like a schoolgirl who'd just peed her drawers , i hope he was embarrassed when he watched the playback . He really went down in my estimations as a player after that dramatic display .
No different to Lafferty going down and getting Mulgrew sent off years ago. Difference is, the media are ignoring Shinnie's part in this because they created and perpetuated the disciplinary liability myth

It's the mentally challengeds' narrative, their agenda, to focus on Alfie's reaction to be goaded, not his remarkable goal-scoring record. SG & Gary will speak privately with our young starlet. And we should leave then to that.

Wow you really have picked the most unbelievable booking to highlight re. Morelos, he was kicked up in the air and nothing was given by that total prick Madden, then Morelos had the audacity to go mad at Madden for not giving a foul and was booked for it, in the same game Halliday went off his rocker at Madden and he totally ignore Halliday’s reaction.why was that?
I really shake my head in disbelieve at a large portion of our support who just can’t get in into their heads that we are unequivocally being refereed to a completely different standard.
Some of our support’s behaviour is akin to a battered wife, were it’s always our fault and we just keep coming back for more.
Wow : I did say it was a foul and he gave the referee the chance to book him for dissent (or the audacity to go mad in your own words). I did also say that dissent seems to be a bigger crime in Scotland than being booted up and down the park.

No need to shake your head in disbelief at me Ponientebear. Shake your head in disbelief at some of the referring decisions instead. I know I do.

Dearie me just when you thought there couldn’t be anymore apologists in our support along come you are your pathetic ilk.
Instead of apologising for double standards of these quite clearly shytebag referees we should be highlighting the fact these cretins simple aren’t up to the task and take their slanted views by the even more fecked up media in this country is the most disappointing aspect of the Gerrard reign.
Apologising ??? Pointless comment

Back