"Servicemen not welcome"

SemperParatus

"Past or present"

https://twitter.com/noshers/status/928927605725777922

Picture hosting was playing up so I've posted a link to the Tweet.

I've contacted Murdo Fraser, Andy Devlin, the Royal British Legion and the Scottish Sun with regards to this Supporters Club's poisonous policy. It's a disgrace that anywhere in the UK can openly operate in this way.

It deserves media attention but you know it won't happen.

Scum bastards.

They also had this cracker:

Saltmarket CSC‏ @SaltmarketCSC

A club open to all may be part of Celtic's mission statement. But it's not our CSC's. we do not welcome Brits or ex-Brits on board our bus. Hope that clears it up for you.

so basically, none of them can get on the bus

we could blame the schools but chances are - no schools were involved in the making of these specimens

They also had this cracker:

Saltmarket CSC‏ @SaltmarketCSC

A club open to all may be part of Celtic's mission statement. But it's not our CSC's. we do not welcome Brits or ex-Brits on board our bus. Hope that clears it up for you.

so basically, none of them can get on the bus

I'm not sure if it's me that's being moronic, but is that Saltmarket in Glasgow, where most of the punters will be born and bred in Britain and hold British passports? If so, then that is moronic.

Scum the whole lot of them none of them would have had the balls to be in the services and be able to face any kind of enemy there living in an Irish republican fantasy world in Britain! Oh the irony of it all

How long before a 'James McClean CSC' ('A' grade c*nt) pops up?? Who knows, there quite possibly is one already.

They're depravity has no limit. Their attitude to many/most things is deplorable, but at this time of year it gets under my skin more than any other.

The club simply need to act on this, but having never used a supporters club I have no idea what powers they might have.

If it was up to me, groups displaying such open bigotry should not be allowed near the stadium. To ignore this is to endorse this.

They dont only ignore it they endorse it each and every year

Just yesterday there was a piece in the Sun about Celtics annual poppy Scotland donation of £10k, no mention of the team and manager (who happily wore it at every otehr club he managed) failing to wear the poppy last weekend though, their national players are all happy to wear a poppy whilst playing for their country

The answer and reason for this is clearly Celtic FC board dont want to upset their fans by enforcing players, or staff, to wear Poppy on a Celtic shirt

Thats pandering to scumbags imo, the press, yet again, simply now ignore this stuff

My mate who sits next to me at Ibrox was in the forces and said there were plenty of Celtic fans alongside him.

Got to wonder how they feel listening to their bile on a weekly basis, never mind stuff like this.

My mate who sits next to me at Ibrox was in the forces and said there were plenty of Celtic fans alongside him.

Got to wonder how they feel listening to their bile on a weekly basis, never mind stuff like this.
I'm in the Forces (shame I'm barred from joining that Club) and have come across a few. They are mostly the sensible type who support the team their Dad supported without the baggage. They live in blissful (forced) ignorance of this sort of behaviour.

Know of a couple of bitter c*nts, including one that wanted to try for SRR! (Special Reconnaissance Regiment who's first posting is usually Northern Ireland!) He was seen at a friendly down south chanting 'Brits Out' with the GB.

Mental.

The club simply need to act on this, but having never used a supporters club I have no idea what powers they might have.

If it was up to me, groups displaying such open bigotry should not be allowed near the stadium. To ignore this is to endorse this.

Not sure if you mean Rangers or Celtic. Either way the club can do nothing at all.

So what about Celtc supporters who have served in the forces??
I genuinely feel sorry for such lads. Many years ago I worked with a guy who had served for many years, his son followed him into the same regiment and the last I heard had completed 20 years service. Through meeting guys like John and other Tims who have served in the forces, their time there at the very dilutes or completely eradicates the sentiments in the OP.

They’re completely deranged. Born in Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom. Yet these plumbs thing they’re Irish because they support a football team. The worst bit is they can have children who’ll no doubt continue their legacy of stupidity

Their bigotted board, their bigotted 19th Century Terrorist fan element are who rule glitterdome.

The 19th Century Terrorist press know it, the 19th Century Terrorist gay blade knows it but will get a slap if they don't go down the party line. And the gay blade needs his face as he's a nice boy with a lovely middle parting.

This is an absolute disgrace. As an ex soldier I was always baffled as to why a serviceman could actually support them. How any could after this is truly beyond me. This needs publicity.........but will that happen?
I used to work with an ex squaddie who was Celtic daft. As bitter as they come. All he could talk about was ra sellick and the army. He missed the army so much he re enlisted. Wouldn't hear a word against his beloved poops though. Go figure!

Where do they hide when the big walk goes down the saltmarket to the green?! Typical mentally challenged sh*tebags

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...d-saving-mate-praised-phenomenal-bravery.html

Stephen Monkhouse was one of my best mates and was a Celtic fan. He asked that if he was killed, his funeral would be held in the Celtic Supporters club in Greenock. In the end, the Celtic club wasn't big enough as nearly 1400 people turned up to see him off. He also attended the Rangers game v Munster while serving in Germany and gave Kenny Miller pelters but it was a bit of fun.

So how these scumbags can turn round and say that someone like him wouldn't be welcome in their club is beyond me. Genuine hero and all round good guy, in spite of his choice of team.

Piece in the Rebel this morning sums things up for me under the headline:

"Poppies boosted by Celts "

Head of Celtic Foundation Tony Hamilton said "This Remembrance Sunday we remember all those who died in the First World War" ??

Clearly omitting WW2 for a start and obviously only including WW1 when the Irish took part totally blatant policy !!

This is an official CSA/CSC and the Bheast club should be pressed on whether they agree with this or not.

You know what, i'm more than happy for them to have this stance. The more they publicly alienate themselves from normal society, the better and it will have any servicemen questioning how they can follow such a vile club.

Back