"Servicemen not welcome"

a scum supporter told me one day at rangers have never signed a real catholic. and i look at him and said you are talking a load of shit. he replied you have not because rangers have not signed a catholic from the south of Ireland. i just replied to him i forgot the republic of Ireland is the only catholic country in the world. and i was bought up in the free church with the saying at man of sin in Rome. i will have to change Rome to Dublin you arsehole and i walked away.

I have never understood that one.
I've met and worked with loads of them over the years and not all of them have been Toms, I've met Crabs and Matelots that are tims in Tri-Service units. I've met tims that were bawbags and I've met ones that were decent....for a tim that is.

But they all pretty much say the same thing, they don't give it any thought at all. Its like they consider their duty to be entirely separate from their love of terrorist loving, murderous, paedophile apologist filth. Which is something I personally cannot understand.

Although fuck being in the 2 SCOTS (RHF in old money) mess during an OF game. There must have been some severe ding dongs over the years. I can imagine the CO's of the Regiment putting down some harsh rules during the game.

This is the "all inclusive" club that the Corduroy Cowboy has pledged himself to. I always spare a thought at this time of year for those Celtic fans who have served their country and find themselves marginalised by their club and abused by a substantial proportion of its support. They really are "a club like no other".

"Brits" are what people in the forces in NI were referred to as by poets. Surprised some folk on the board don't seem to be aware of that.
"Brits" aren't just armed forces. When they chant about "getting them out now" they mean the expulsion of the British people of Northern Ireland. Thankfully, that's a wish they'll never have the ability, or the guts, to even attempt.

It's a dangerous and extremist view that is tacitly endorsed by their club at board level and studiedly ignored by our brave free press.

Bewildering in a country that jails Rangers fans for singing harmless songs.

It's yet another shameful example of their out of control anti British sectarian hatred that will once again get ignored by the Scottish press

There lies the problem , the media tell lies for them and cover up any bad news stories

A club like no other .... thankfully Yes

They also had this cracker:

Saltmarket CSC‏ @SaltmarketCSC

A club open to all may be part of Celtic's mission statement. But it's not our CSC's. we do not welcome Brits or ex-Brits on board our bus. Hope that clears it up for you.

so basically, none of them can get on the bus

If they don’t want to be in this country, they can go and live in Ireland. Until we leave the EU, they will be welcomed with open arms.

Scum bast@rds.

A few years ago one in my work told me he was staunch republican and contributed nothing to British Society. I told him i didnt want to burst his fantasy bubble but he was doing a great job as a British Taxpayer.
Imagine living your life like these cretins.
They surely don’t pay tax on dole money?

It used to be now and again you would hear stories like this,now it's so common it is frightening.
The problem is every senior authority figure in Scotland is scared to speak out against any of this behaviour.They have sat back and watched while anything even remotely unionist is rubbished and branded sectarian.Are we all to sit back and take heed of that banner they displayed ?

Yes, but they're not scared to highlight Rangers and our fans.

A few years ago one in my work told me he was staunch republican and contributed nothing to British Society. I told him i didnt want to burst his fantasy bubble but he was doing a great job as a British Taxpayer.
Imagine living your life like these cretins.
he was probably that thick he still didnt get it

Service Personnel have standards and pride.They would nevert want to be connected to these rancid specimens in a million years,
Why on earth do these arseholes think that this scenario would ever arise!
Attention seekers that’s all they are.

inbred wee mong fukwit wankstains who`ve obviously never had an original thought in their sad pathetic existances! If this disgusting shit is actually legal and allowed to go unchallenged god help us!

We should give Mark Daly a wee call and ask him to make a new documentary about this subject.
He seems to be the only one with the stones to do it after confronting Dirty Desmond at the Piggery.

He does what he's ordered to do from BBC London then disappears under the big green carpet unfortunately. He knows the story that will engulf Scottish football is hanging in the air. It will be his job to break it fully, he'll have to if he wants to keep his job.
If he doesn't someone else will...his jaiket is on a shoogly peg right now. He may eventually quit and devote his life to his beloved hoops, never to be seen again.

The ex-forces guys that I,ve came in contact with that favour that mob are scumbags. There,s no excuses for these guys behaviour, you either do your duty or side with them there,s no grey area. A big boy told me to do it n ran away.

My grandfather and his brothers all served in WWII. They were devout Catholics, Celtic fans. They were all proud to have served their country.

Would be turning in their graves now at this horsesh*t.

A CSC made up of plooky 40 year old virgins who have no idea of sacrifice.

Where's the media on this? CFC? It's an official CSC.

Disgusting. As part of my job working with elderly people I regularly visit a wonderful 93 year old gentleman in his home. He was a sailor during ww2 and was one of the lucky ones to survive the German attack in Bari Harbour in 1943. His medals are proudly displayed in a cabinet on the wall along with pictures of him on the ship that luckily wasn’t sunk. I honestly think he’s the nicest man I’ve ever met outside my family. He’s a Celtic supporter but I could never hold that against him. I wonder how he would feel if he found out how bad and disrespectful his fellow fans are towards servicemen like him. Utter sad.

Upsets me even reading that. These things are more than football and a little respect doesn't hurt, but poets being poets they're incapable of it.

I'll never understand their mindset. In one of the departments I worked in, in the MOD, there was a wee guy who always refused to wear a poppy (his right, of course). When I asked him why, he said he would never give money to British soldiers!

An official Celtic supporters club says openly Brits not welcome. No media outlet will think it newsworthy and will close ranks to protect the reputation of the Establishment club.

Can you imagine if an affiliated Rangers Supporters Club posted No Irish?

Silly question, but I assume our brave Scottish media haven't covered this in any of their respective rags today?

Fkn scumbags. I’d hate to live my life with so much venom & hatred inside me, like these idiots.

I served with as many Tims as I did Rangers fans. If they hate our way of life so much move elsewhere, why remain British citizens when the don't have to.

a scum supporter told me one day at rangers have never signed a real catholic. and i look at him and said you are talking a load of shit. he replied you have not because rangers have not signed a catholic from the south of Ireland. i just replied to him i forgot the republic of Ireland is the only catholic country in the world. and i was bought up in the free church with the saying at man of sin in Rome. i will have to change Rome to Dublin you arsehole and i walked away.
Should have reminded him of Jon Daly.

If they don’t want to be in this country, they can go and live in Ireland. Until we leave the EU, they will be welcomed with open arms.

Scum bast@rds.
The decent people in Ireland don't want these plastic wankers anymore than we do.

So Jon Daly was a Protestant southern Irishman then?

disgraceful - I can't believe that they are getting away with this.
Never served with any Crash Barriers - although I did come across one [not Airborne] and he was a complete fanny.

Back